Chapter 06

Our Little Love Adventure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun set his backpack down on the couch and slowly walked to the stairs. He hopped up the stairs using his good leg. Unlike last time, Jonghyun knew where her room was and headed in that direction. He got to her door before he paused. Wait… why did I volunteer to help wake her up? What was I thinking? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAKE HER UP? Oh boy… This is going to be so awkward.

 

 

He closed his eyes as he slowly opened the door to her room.

 

 

There she is. She's sleeping somewhat peacefully. Time for me to ruin her sleep. But how should I do it? I want to wake her up in a special way but there isn't a specific plan I have in mind. If this was Yonghwa hyung, Jungshinnie, or Minhyukie, I would dump a bucket of water on their head. But this would be too cruel to do to Yoona when we're not that close yet. Aish… I'll just use the simplest method and call out her name.

 

 

"Im Yoona!" Jonghyun said.

 

 

Yoona didn't move at all. Jonghyun walked a bit closer to the bed.

 

 

"Im Yoona!"

 

 

She moved a bit this time but she still didn't show any signs of leaving the bed. Jonghyun crossed his arms. He figured that calling out her name wasn't going to do anything so he tried to think of another way to wake her up. Ahh, I know! I'll just do what my mom always did to me when I was young. She would always carry me on her back and then place me in the bathroom. Before I could realize what's going on, she would throw my uniform at me and then close the bathroom door so that I couldn't leave and go back to my bed. She doesn't do this anymore though. I've grown too big for her to carry me.

 

 

Jonghyun took the blankets off of Yoona which revealed her pink pajamas. Heh, cute. He then dragged her to the edge of the bed. He squatted down and carried Yoona on his back as he walked to the bathroom. Yoona mumbled something inaudible as Jonghyun the lights to her bathroom. Jonghyun slowly placed Yoona on her feet.

 

 

W-w-what? Where am I going? Somebody is carrying me. Is Dad still here? Why is he still here?

 

 

Yoona stood in the bathroom but still refused to open her eyes. "Morning Dad." she said as she pulled Jonghyun's face close to hers and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She thought that she was kissing her dad which was something she always did before he went off to work.

 

 

Jonghyun's jaw dropped. What in the world....

 

 

While Jonghyun's head was spinning over the kiss, Yoona's mind was also spinning, but only temporarily. She realized that the face she held was a bit different from her dad but she dismissed those thoughts. It's been a while since she last kissed her dad on the cheek and used that to convince herself as to why her dad's face felt different. Her dad would usually head off to work before Yoona woke up.

 

 

"I'm not your dad." Jonghyun calmly tried to say.

 

 

Yoona finally opened her eyes. She was about to scream but Jonghyun quickly covered . "Shh! Don't scream!"

 

 

She struggled to get his hand off of . "Your mom is going to think something is weird if she hears you scream!"

 

 

Yoona finally got his hand off of but had no intentions to scream this time. "But something is weird!" she said after a deep breath.

 

 

"What's weird? I came here to wake you up because your mom is in the kitchen cooking your breakfast." he said with a smirk.

 

 

Yoona punched him in the arm. "You should have told me!" She then hit him in the stomach. "This is the first time I ever kissed a boy!" she said with a pout.

 

 

"And this is the first time a girl has ever kissed me." Jonghyun said back. "Now get ready for school and come downstairs for breakfast." he said. He then walked out her bathroom and closed the door.

 

 

__________

 

 

Yoona's mom had some work related stuff in the front seat of the car so Yoona had to sit in the back seat with Jonghyun as they were on their way to school.

 

 

Mrs. Im would look at the two students and check up on them through the car's mirror whenever the car stopped on a red light. But whenever her mom was driving, Yoona would be shooting glares at Jonghyun as he slightly smirked.

 

 

"Have a great day at school!" Yoona's mom said as her daughter and Jonghyun got off the car.

 

 

They both closed the car's door and as soon as her mom drove away, Yoona shot Jonghyun another glare.

 

 

"Why are you so mad at me?" he asked as he walked with Yoona.

 

 

"You stole my first kiss!" she said as she hit Jonghyun in the ribs.

 

 

"Are you that type of person that wants their first kiss with their Prince Charming?"

 

 

"Yeah. Do you have a problem with that?" she said as she hit Jonghyun again in the ribs.

 

 

"Oww. Stop hitting me!" he said. Yoona hit him again. "Aish. It was only on the cheeks. It's not like you kissed me on the lips. You could always have your first kiss on the lips with your Prince Charming."

 

 

Yoona's glare suddenly changed into a smile. "Ahh. My Prince Charming." she said as she stopped walking, clasped her hands together, and dreamily looked up in the sky.

 

 

What is wrong with her? Jonghyun chuckled and left Yoona behind as he continued to walk.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoona!" Yuri called out. Yoona finally came back to reality. She turned around and saw Yuri walking to her with Seohyun.

 

 

"Morning girls!" Yoona said.

 

 

"Good morning!" Seohyun and Yuri said back.

 

 

"What's up?" Yuri asked.

 

 

"Nothing much." Yoona said with a shrug.

 

 

"Was that Jonghyun I saw with you earlier?" Seohyun asked.

 

 

"Yeah."

 

 

"Ayy unnie. How can you leave him alone? He's a new student!" Seohyun said. She ran to catch up with Jonghyun.

 

 

"As expected of Seohyun. She's so kind." Yuri commented.

 

 

"Hey, Hyoyeon and Jessica are over there!" Yoona said as she pulled Yuri by the arm.

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun caught up to Jonghyun and it didn't take long. He was walking pretty slowly because of the cast on his leg.

 

 

"Hi!" she said, taking Jonghyun by surprise.

 

 

"Hi…" he awkwardly said.

 

 

"My name is Seohyun. I'm Yoona's friend. Wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter