Himchan

Operation:Diva!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan.

 

As we watched the soccer team I decided  that I needed to quench my thirst. “I’m going to get a drink.”

 

“Get me a healthy drink.” Seokjin says.

 

I nod before heading off back into the school. I glance over to see a group of boys walking by, so I quickly my shirt. They so will check me out. I smirk to myself as I walk by them. One of them whistle and I flip my hair.

 

“Dang, she is hot!”

 

She?! I turn around to see Park Siyeon, the school , picking up her class books. I glare at the boys as I walk to the vending machine. “Dang, she is hot!” I mumble to myself, irritated.  I put the coins in the slot and watch as two drinks come out. “Boys don’t know what is hot and what is not.” I say to myself while walking out of the school. I feel something hit my head, “WHAT THE- Yongguk!?” There he was, the god that I fell for.

 

“Hey Himchan, wassup?” He says and gives me that oh so hot gummy smile.


“N-Nothing much, you?” DID I JUST STUTTER.

 

“Well, I’m going to a party this Saturday but besides that, nope!”

 

Party? “Oh! Who’s party?”

 

“Daehyun’s!”

 

I nod, “Oh that sounds fun!”

 

“You should come!”

 

YOU SHOULD COME. You should come. You should come…The words kept echoing in my mind.

 

“Himchan?”

 

“O-Oh! Yeah, I will ask my friends to come!”

 

“YONGGUK-HYUNG!” Yongguk smiles at me, “Gotta go! See you later!” He runs off and I slowly wave to him even though he can’t see it. I then sprinted towards the Divas, “GUYS!”

 

“Oh did you get my-”  I threw the drink at Seokjin’s head, “OW.”

“YONGGUK INVITED ME TO A PARTY!” I nearly scream. All of their jaws drop open, “Really?!”

 

“Mhm! He was so into me. He leaned over into my ear and whispered, “You should come.” All seductively!” I say with a proud grin.

 

“Liar.” Sehun states bluntly.

 

“Shut up! You wouldn’t know!”

 

“Oh I would.”

 

I roll my eyes, “I think he wants me!”

 

All of the divas stare at me for awhile before they break down laughing, “HE WANTS YOU?!”

 

“IN YOUR DREAMS!”

 

“HEY! You guys just watch, he will be ALL over me!”

 

“He won’t even touch you if he is drunk.” Tao states.

 

“Shut up Wonder Girls member.”

 

“YAH!”

 

Seokjin hits the both of us, “So, Himchan, when is this party?”

 

“Saturday!”

 

“Sounds good, we will need new outfits.” He turns around to face all of us.

 

“SHOPPING SPREE!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

We all entered the mall which made everyone turn around and stare.  “I say we stop by Forever 21 then Aeropostale, we need new leggings.”

 

“YAS!” All of us say in unison as we head towards the store. We walk in and the employee greets us with a smile.

 

Tao leans over to me, “He’s cute.”

I glance down and see that his name is, Hyuk.  I nod to myself, “Can you show us where the leggings are?” I ask while giving him my famous Kim-Himchan smile.

 

“Aren’t leggings in the women's department?” He asks us with his head tilted.

 

This .

 

“Is there something wrong with that?!” I nearly shout at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter