Key

Operation:Diva!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key

 

We headed out of the store and found our way to the food court.

 

“I am going to go get a salad.” Seokjin said to me while handing me some money.

 

“You want me to go get some Starbucks?” I ask him while taking out my wallet.

 

“Mhm, we sit at our usual table.”

 

“Roger that.” I say and head over to the area. I stood in line on my phone, checking up on my text messages.

 

From: Taeminnie

 

Hyung! Jonghyun-hyung got a job!

 

Curious, I decided to ask him what his job was.

 

To: Taeminnie

 

Really? Where does he work so I can stalk him? Haha jk.

 

Just kidding my , I am going to go to his store every single day. “I can help you sir!” I look up and I suddenly feel myself get hot. There stood Jonghyun, his sleeves were rolled up and he was leaning on the counter with a smile on his face.  

 

“Oh! Kibummie!” HE CALLED ME KIBUMMIE!

 

“Hi hyung! Um, can I get five Vanilla Bean frappuccinos?” I tell him, too afraid to speak up.

 

He nods, “Anything else?”

 

Can I have you? “Nope, that’s it!”  

 

“That will be $25.45.” He tells me while holding his hand out for the money. I hand him $26.00 and he takes out the change and puts it into my hand. This fifty-five cents is something that no one else can ever touch. I smile at him, “Thank you.”

 

“No problem!”

 

I step out of line and watch as he makes the drinks. His muscles are so noticeable in that shirt, seriously. The way he pours the milk and how he stirs it, god! I want to be able to caress his arms. My phone vibrates and I check up on it to see that Taeminnie texted me.

 

From: Taeminnie

 

Starbucks~^^ the one in the mall!

 

To: Taeminnie

 

I know! I just talked to him! :o! My heart is nearly falling out of my chest!!

 

From: Taeminnie

 

Hang in there hyung!

 

“Five frappuccinos!” Jonghyun shouts while setting them down. I pick them up and he smiles at me, ”Have a nice day!”

 

“You too!” I say and take the drinks. I walk out of there, shaking like a chihuahua.

 

“Someone looks like they are about to faint!” I hear Himchan tell me.

 

I point behind me and he glances over my shoulder, “Is that Jonghyun?”

 

I nod and hand him one of the drinks, “Himchan, I just nearly embarrassed myself in front of him.”

 

“You need to calm down. It isn’t like you were dancing Tell Me to him.” He tells me while chuckling.

 

“Oh my god, shut the up! It isn’t like I mistakened someone that was straight flirting with my crush!”

 

“OH MY GOD YOU NEED TO SHUT THAT MOUTH OF YOURS!”

 

“NO YOU DO!”

 

“Girls! Don’t fight ok? Anyways, got any idea where Sehun is?” I say and hand Tao a drink.

 

“He went to go buy some fruits for us to eat.”

 

“Really? Well let’s go sit down.” I say, heading over to our table to sit down.  

We all take a seat while we watch Sehun jog over to us with a fruit platter in his hand. He sets it down and Seokjin takes out the salads for each of us.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter