Seokjin

Operation:Diva!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin

“WHY are we heading to my house again?” Sehun asks me.

“Why not? Are you hiding some secret stash of hot boys in your basement or something?” I tell him.

“N-NO!”

“You stuttered, you must be hiding something!” I say, speeding up my pace to reach his house faster.

“Slow down hyung!” I hear him shout as I open the door.

“SEHU- Oh, your friends are over?” Jongin says, glancing at all of us.

Sehun sighs, “Yeah.”

I glance at Jongin then at Sehun, “Oh.”

“What?”

“Nothing.” Jongin likes Sehun, this could end badly. Jongin is pretty hot though, if I didn’t have Namjoon all over me then maybe I would go after him. “So, where is that secret stash of boys?” I say as I head towards his room.

“Wait for me!” Himchan shouts.

“Me too.” Tao shouts.

I open the door and look around to see pictures of Luhan and Xiumin with Sehun’s face pasted over Xiumin.

“Y-Yah!” Sehun says, coming in looking as red as a tomato.

All three of us burst into laughter, “How did you manage to take these?” Tao asks, holding up a picture of Xiumin and Luhan on a date.

“You made Jongdae take these for you huh?” I say with an amused smile.

“Maybe.”

“IS THIS A PICTURE OF THEM HAVING-“

Sehun quickly covers Himchan’s mouth, “Don’t let Jongin here you!”

“Mm, why?” I ask him.

“You know he likes me!” He whispers.

“Then we should make him not like you!” Tao replies, “JONGIN SEHUN HAS PICTURES-“

I throw a pillow at his face, “Ah shut up, we can’t be so mean to poor Sehunnie!” I say while winking quickly at Tao.

“Oh! Yeah sorry.”

“I need to go to the bathroom, I’ll be right back!” I tell Sehun, slipping one of the pictures inside of my pocket.

“You’re probably going poop.” Himchan says as I walk by.

“Oh, what I am going to do is way worse than a poop.” I tell him quietly.

“TMI.” Himchan says.

I glance at Jongin who is in the kitchen, “Mianhe Sehun, this is for the sake of your relationship with Luhan.” I mumble to myself, putting it on the living room table. I speed walk to the bathroom and shut the door, waiting to hear something come out of Jongin.

“Uh, Sehun?”

“There it is!” I say to myself.

“What is it- JONGIN WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT THAT?!”

I laugh, covering my mouth so he doesn’t hear.

“I noticed it on the table! How did you manage to get these pictures anyways?”

“It isn’t your business!” I hear Sehun reply.

“Well, keep your creepy photos away from my eye sight please.”

“YAH!”

“Hyung is going to go to bed, call me down if you need anything!” Jongin says.

Awh, he didn’t yell at him?  

“KIM SEOKJIN! COME OUT OF THE BATHROOM RIGHT NOW!”

“NNGH! THIS POOP HURTS!” I shout back.

“I KNOW YOU AREN’T TAKING A DUMP GET OUT THIS INSTANT!”

“OH MY GOD IT HURTS!”

“SEOKJIN DON’T MAKE ME COME IN THERE!”

I roll my eyes, what is he going to do to me? “What are you going to do to me? Try making out with me or something?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter