Sehun

Operation:Diva!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun.

 

After I hung up the phone, I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling. All of the guys have their crushes who are single. While my crush, Luhan, is taken. Yes the sad reality of having a crush on a taken male. I turn towards my wall that is filled with pictures I took of Luhan without him knowing. My eyes land on the one where he is holding hands with his boyfriend, Minseok. “What does he have that I don’t? Sure he plays soccer, he is cute, they were friends since childhood but…” I angrily rip the part that Minseok was in and throw it in the garbage.

 

“Sehunnie?”

 

“What is it Jongin?” I ask. The door opens a little and there stood my best friend, Jongin, staring at me. “Is something wrong?” He asks me.

 

“No. I’m fine, you should be heading to sleep hyung.” I tell him before turning off my lamp and laying down.

 

“If you are sad or if anyone is bullying you. Tell me alright? Hyung will beat them up.”

 

I roll my eyes, “No you can’t. Your leg is broken, remember?”

 

I see him smile, “Well when it heals.”

 

“I am the bully, no one bullies me.”

 

He pats my head, “Whatever Oh Sehun.” He says before walking out of the door and shutting it.  

 

I close my eyes, drifting off into a deep sleep.

 

“Sehunnie!” Luhan shouts at me as he runs towards my direction.

 

“Hyung!” I shout as I embrace him in my hug. “What are you doing here?”

 

“I’m here to see my boyfriend, duh!”  He says while looking at me with his doe-like eyes.

 

“Oh! What happened to Xiumin?”

 

“He doesn’t go here anymore, remember?”

 

“Oh yeah huh! Well what are-” I suddenly get pushed down onto a bed.

 

“I came here to give you a little gift.” He whispers to me. I close my eyes and feel him inch towards me, feeling his hands go under my shirt and down my-

 

“WAKE UP!” Jongin shouts as he hits me with a pillow.

 

“WHAT THE HELL JONGIN I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF DREAMING ABOUT ME AND LUHAN HAVING-”

 

 

 

“I DON’T WANT TO KNOW!”

 

I glare a little at him before throwing my pillow at him. “Get out! I need to change!” I shout at him.

 

He nods, shutting the door behind him.

 

I stretch and yawn, “Good morning world~” I say and glance into the mirror, admiring my body. I open my closet, choosing a black undershirt along with a blue checkered shirt to go with it. I put on regular blue jeans and leave three buttons open on the shirt. I fix my hair a little before picking up my MCM backpack and heading out of my room.

 

“Did you make anything for breakfast?” I ask Jongin while signing a couple of papers for him.

 

“Nope!”

 

“Going to the hospital today?” I say while holding onto the pen with my mouth, reaching for a scone in the cupboard.

 

“Yep!”

 

“Do I have to drop you off?”

 

“Please~?”

 

“Okay, hurry up and get in the car, I’ll be out in a bit.” I tell him, finishing up filling out the hospital documents.


 

“Ok!” He tells me while limping towards the door on his crutches. I grab the documents and head out to my car.  “Ready to go?” I ask while putting my seatbelt on.

 

“YEP!” He says, sounding like a little kid who is about to go to Disneyworld for the first time. I start the car and head off to the hospital. “What time is it hyung?”

 

“7:15.”

 

“WHAT?! I AM GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL!” I nearly shriek at him, stepping onto the gas. “We’re here!” I tell him while checking my watch.

 

“Are you going to walk me inside?” He asks me.

 

“HELL NO! Hyung I’m going to be late so get your out of the car!” I shout. He nods and steps out of the car, waving at me before heading inside. I quickly drive as fast as I can all the way to school, passing a couple of red lights along the way. I pull up into the driving lot and check the time on my watch.

 

7:25

 

“ I HAVE FIVE MINUTES!” I yell, running into the school and up the stairs to my class.

 

“Sehun?” I turn around and see Luhan standing there, hands in his pocket and his light brown hair shining from the sunlight. He was wearing a black sweater with a white collar and a silver square design on the shirt. His pants were leather and he had a jacket over the sweater.

 

“S-Sunbae?”

 

“Yah, you don’t have to be so formal!” He says and hits my head.

 

I hear the three minute bell ring and I widen my eyes, “I-I have to go!”

 

“Arrasso, see you later.”

 

“Haha, yeah..” I say as I watch him walk away before running as fast I can to my class. I run in and sit by Tao while panting. Right then, the late bell rings and I smile to myself. “Safe.” I say quietly.

 

“You were almost late.” Tao tells me with an amused smile plastered on his face. I roll my eyes and lay my head on my desk. I wake up to Tao hitting my head with his hand, “Let’s go, it’s lunch time.” I nod, standing up and rubbing my eyes on my way there.

 

“Someone looks like they just woke up.” Seokjin tells me with an amused smile.

 

“He just did, he took a nap the whole class time.”

 

“So how do you guys think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter