Tao

Operation:Diva!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N Each chapter will be told from a different Diva’s point of view.)

 

“HUANG ZI TAO WAKE UP!” My mom shouts at me.

 

“I am awake, have patience!” I scream back at her and sit up from my bed.  “Good morning Wufan!” I say to my Kris photo, kissing him on the cheek.  

 

“Tao, what are you doing?”  

 

I nearly fall out of my bed, “What the hell dad!”

 

He laughs, “You sure are something aren’t you?” I scoff as I watch him walk away from my room.  Who does he think he is?  Just because he is older than me he thinks he can walk in on me whenever he wants! I pout to myself. “Rude.” I mumble, hopping out of my bed to go and shower.

 

“Have a good day at school honey!”  My mom tells me, leaning in for a kiss on my cheek.  I put my hand on her lips, “No mom. Only Kris can kiss these cheeks!”  She rolls her eyes and smacks my , “Get out of here son.”  I glare at her before heading out of the door.  

 

My walk to school was long as always.  I usually run into Key or Himchan but so far, I haven’t. I arrive at school to be greeted by Sehun, “Why do you look so down?” He asks me.

 

“I go through a lot of things at home, ok?”

 

Sehun rolls his eyes and throws his arm around me, “Don’t touch me.”  I say coolly, pushing his arm off.

 

“Is someone on their period?”

 

“What the hell! I’m not even a girl!”

 

“Who says boys can’t have periods?”

 

“Science!”

 

“Well maybe you’re some weirdo!” Sehun tells me bluntly.

 

I widen my eyes, is it true?  Am I REALLY on my period?! “S-Shut up Sehun!”

 

“Hyung is scared~”

 

I hit his head out of anger, “OH SEHUN YOU ARE SCARING ME!”

 

“Will you pipe the down!”  Sehun and I both turn to see Queen Seokjin coming towards us.  “You two are giving me a headache and I cannot handle it.”  He tells us.  We both bow quickly, “We are sorry.”  

 

Seokjin smiles and hits both of our heads, “Don’t make the same mistake ever again!”  I nod at him and watch him walk into the school.  

“Look what you did.”  Sehun tells me and hits my head.

 

“Yah! I am your hyung.”

 

“Look at my face,” I turn around, “Does it look like I care?” He says with a huge smirk on his face.  

 

“Ah shut up, hurry, we’re going to be late.” I say as I walk ahead of him. I take out my phone and stick my headphones into my ear.  “Tell Me, Tell Me, T-T-T-T-T-Tell Me!” I sing to myself as I sway back and forth, remembering the time we danced this for the talent show.

 

“That is some dance huh?” I look up and see Key staring at me with an amused expression on his face. He takes one headphone out of my ear, “I hope you realize you have just embarrassed yourself in front of-” he points behind me, “-Kris.” He finishes before heading off.  

 

KRIS WAS LOOKING!?  I feel my cheeks go warm and I felt like a tomato at how red I got.  Kris is smiling,  that god damn perfect smile.  He waves a little and I give a shy smile and wave back before running off.  HE SAW ME. WU YIFAN SAW ME DANCING AND SINGING TO MYSELF.  I run into the classroom,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter