Chapter 22: Beach [Part 3]

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22:  Beach [Part 3]

 

BGM:  EXO-K Don't Go

 

 

 

SEOL’S POV

 

“Why noona doesn’t play water? It’s fun!” Jing asked.

 

“Um.. I hate wet?”

 

“Why? Noona doesn't play volley ball too?” Jing now transformed into chatter-box which always asking me everything that crossing his mind.

 

“Because I want to play with my Jing!” I tickled his stomach made him laugh heartily.

 

I, Jing, Kyungsoo-Oppa were sitting comfortably in the side while watching the EXO boys play volley along with Jimin and V.  Jing often tugged my shirt, asking me something or just want my attention.  He’s cute and I can’t resist him.

 

The volley match was going intense on each team.  Right team:  Chanyeol, Taehoong, Xiumin, Tao, Chen and Suho-Oppa (He forcedly dragged by Chen-Oppa to join his team because Luhen ditched).  Left team, there’s Sehun, Kris, Baekhyun, Jimin, Kai and Lay-oppa.  The score haven’t huge gap, and it keep chasing each other.  Both team were playing well too that made me unsure to support which team. 

 

Chanyeol-Oppa looked passionate in his play.  When he created a point, he looks at me, and I give him my fighting-pose.  However, Sehun played like possessed man.  When the other team broke their defense and molding a score, he got more spirited and goes with another strict counter-attack.  When he got points, he stares at me and giving me a look ‘I’m the best, right?!’.  I responded by rolling my eyes.

 

“Yah!” Luhan monotone voice called me.  I groaned, looking up.

 

“What? You want to order me?” I retorted.

 

“You’re smart! Come with me.” He ordered sternly. 

 

Is he got PMS? Why he so fierce? 

 

“Where?”

 

“Just come.  Aish! Stop arguing or I do violence”

 

I rolled my eyes.  He.  Got.  PMS.  Indeed.

 

I persuaded Jing who sat on my lap to move a while.  He rejected at the first, holding my arms protectively but after I promise him I’ll back, he lets me go.  He threatened Luhan first, arguing him before Luhan dragging me out.

 

“Master Luhan, where will we go?” I sneered.  We had walk around all the ashore area.  My legs started to hurt and I bet, my heels were sore right now.  I swear, I’ll make sure this boy take responsible for my injured.

 

“We are there.” He announced.  I blinked stupidly, seeing only the blue ocean.  This place was quite if compared with the beach where EXO-oppas playing volley.  Plus, there’re no visitors at this place!!

 

I gulped, noticing the sea looks wider than usual. The wave not too extreme but it scared me.  The water surface shone orange-reddish because the evening sun.   The scene was beautiful.  But it scared me.  Unconsciously I moved my feet back few steps.

 

“There what? W-What are you doing?” I shrieked when suddenly Luhan gets his way closer to shoreline.  My eyes twitched as he keeps going until his waist down to feet wrapped by water.

 

He turned around, facing me with small smile plastered on his radiant face.

 

“Come here!” He waved at me.

 

“Y-You wa-want me to g-go there.” I stuttered as my nervousness attack me.  He nodded.

 

“I-I don’t want to.” I shook my head quickly.  My legs stepped back again.

 

“Why?”

 

“I-I just don’t want to.” I murmured.

 

“Are you scared of water? Or scared of me?” He teased.  His smile replaced with annoying smirk.

 

“I-I’m not scared!!” I shouted.

 

“If so, I order you to come here!!  Now!  My feet cold just for waiting you!”

 

“B-but…”

 

“No buts! You want me dragging you here?” He threatened.  I bit my lips, unsure about what act I supposed to do.  I stood there motionless, lowering my head as my mind fly into hesitancy. 

 

Luhan seems lost his patience.  He went out from the water and abruptly walking straight toward me.  He looked angry.  Maybe because I was disobey him.  I want to run but his furious face froze my legs in instant.

 

“You’ve choose the second option, Seolbi-yah.”  Luhan hissed, grabbing my arm tightly.

 

I never had a chance to respond, Luhan harshly pulling me.  I struggled, trying to do some attempts that would make him let me go but I only find failure.  He’s stronger than me.

 

I gasped in fear knowing where he dragged me in.  I pulled my arms hardly as we come closer to the shoreline.  Luhan tightened his grip on me. I felt my eyes teary by his persistent that I don’t know why’d he did all of this.

 

“NO!!! LUHAN!! PLEASE, NO!!! ANYTHING BUT DON’T GO THERE!! PLEASE, I BEG YOU!!!”  I screamed as my tear roll down when my feet brushed by small wave made my shoe and feet wet.  Luhan stopped his tracks, staring at me.  Now, I see sad glint on his eyes.

 

“Je-jebal..” I sobbed quietly.

 

“You said you weren't scare.  Why?” He softened.

 

“I-I’m scared!!” I squawked almost immediately.  Luhan didn’t say anything but his eyes still locked on me.

 

“I-I scared, Luhan.  Please, don’t force me there..” I whispered hopefully.

 

“You know, you’re dread on something which there’s no reason to be feared about.”

 

“I know, but I scared.  When I go near the water, I feel they will swallow me up.  I don’t want they trapped me.  I don’t want to die.” I rubbed my wet eyes. 

 

I stopped sobbing when Luhan caught my hands unexpectedly.  I looked at him confusedly as he moves his hands up, cupping my cheek with both of his warm hands.  His thumb gently brushed away my tears.

 

“You’ll not die.” He whispered.

 

“You’ll not die because I’ll not let anything bad happen to you.” He said softly.  His words hooked me.  And it somehow made me warm inside.  I stoned as he keeps soothing me with his sweet words.

 

“I want you to escape from your fearfulness, Seolbi-yah.  Believe me.  I’ll help you.  So..”  Luhan sincerely offered his hand, waiting me.  I bit my lips, hesitantly staring at his warm hand for a moment, debating whether should I take his hand or no.

 

“O-Okay.. I-I believe you.”  In the end, I took his hand with a bit trusty on him that suddenly rising up in my head.  Luhan smiled softly, interlacing his finger around mine.

 

I tightened my hold on him when he slowly leading my way closer to the sea.  My heart beats faster as we got closer and closer to the water.  And Luhan position that too close to me only made my heart flutter more.

 

I don’t trust you.  I trust you.  I don’t trust you.

 

I trust you, Luhan.

 

----^^

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“D.O-yah, where’s Seol?” Chanyeol asked, wiping his sweat.  EXO ended their match by victory for Sehun’s team.

 

“Luhan-hyung took her somewhere.”

 

“You let her go just like that?!” Chanyeol yelled.

 

“Why? Like he’ll do something bad to her.” D.O scoffed by Chanyeol overreacted act.  Chanyeol wanted to argue, but he shuts his mouth instead and walking away with a low growl.

 

“He worried too much, right Sehun?” D.O asked Sehun who stand beside him.

 

“Dunno.  You already know Luhan-hyung for long time, D.O-hyung.”  Sehun answered in hard tone.

 

“Yah! Don’t make me feel guilty!” D.O shrieked.  Sehun shrugged and moving his feet with a deep frown.

 

If you had a screw loose at her.  I swear I’ll kill you, hyung. Sehun thought.

 

-----^^

 

LUHAN’ POV

 

“No!! I-I think I can’t do this, Luhan!” Seolbi backed off.

 

“Don’t be scare.  Do you forget I’m here?”  I wrapped my arms around Seol’s shoulder, preventing her to run.

 

“But..”

 

“Just step forward a little more.  Believe me.” Seolbi groaned disagree.  We can’t stop now.  We had steps this far and I didn’t want all of her hardwork wasted away. 

 

Patiently, I lead her way closer to water.  Inch by inch, her feet completely under water.  She shuddered a bit when the water reached her ankle but she didn’t protest.  Her grip on me tightened.  I smiled a bit. 

 

She really trying hard for this.

 

“Okay.  Stop here.” I said.  Seolbi looked up at me with confused stamp over her face.

 

“I don’t want you freak out if we go further than this.” I reasoned.  She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

 

“Try to be more relaxed.  Don’t be rigid like a zombie.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter