Chapter 1: The Begining is Like This

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

BGM:  EXO-K - My Turn to Cry

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

Seobi un-packaged her stuff.  She pulled out her clothes and placing them in to her new closet neatly.  When she satisfied with her clothes arrangement, she goes to the box.  She ripped the tape on it and glanced the containing.  She let out a soft sigh before take care of it.

 

“I’m in my new room, Appa, Oppa.  Hope I’ll be happy there as mom does.” Seolbi whispered bitterly.  Her hand wandered up to her necklace that she wore it since she’s 14.  It’s the last gift her dad gave her.  Seolbi established it as her lucky.  Anywhere, anytime, as her most precious thing she has.

 

She brushed softly along the faces at the photo as she was holding something petite antique that will broke even she pushes her finger a little hard.  It’s her picture with her beloved dad and lovely older brother.  There’s no sight of her mom since her mom hates to take some picture.  The picture she has just a family picture that used to be placed on her old living room.  But, it’s no longer there since her mom divorced with her dad because some reason about financial two years ago. 

 

Her mom throw the family picture somewhere so Seolbi couldn’t find it.  After she recollect her feeling, she remarried again with a nice and rich man and he insisted her and her mom to move and living with him.  And with his sons.

 

Seolbi didn’t understand what her mom thought.  She divorced with her dad just because dad’s business nearly to bankrupt.  He couldn’t blamed, since he’s too kind to trust some people to take care of his business when he went overseas to promote his company.

 

And her mom, she hate to admit, but she’s one of a woman who only sees person with their degree, money and all their wealth.  Yes, she’s a materialistic.  When Seolbi dad’s company was really on peak of destruction, she left while bringing his worth stuff, and Seolbi along. Actually, her mom is owner of one of big company in this town, maybe it’s really embarrassed if she had a bankrupt husband. 

 

Seolbi’s mom is rich, yeah.  And Seolbi thought her mom shouldn’t have to bring all her dad’s remaining worth and turning her back coldly without even looking back.  Oh, really!! How could she did that? She used to be smile.  While Seolbi’s dad rained her with money and prosperity.  But now? She even didn’t want to look him and she was dumping him, like a trash.

 

Seolbi hates her.  Really hates her.

 

She hates her fake personality.  She hates her mate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter