Chapter 29: When Luhan Being Not So Obedient Puppy and Sehun as The Nagging Ahjumma

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29

 

BGM:  B.A.P - WIth You

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“This’s note for today..” Sehun said, handing heaped of books to Seolbi.

 

“Whoa~ I never know your handwriting is nice..” Seolbi commented as examining her books which full of notes that Sehun wrote for her.  She asked Sehun to do it because she didn’t want to miss any subjects. She didn’t want to be a dull student when she started the class soon.

 

“I’ll study it well.  Thanks.” The little girl smiled.

 

“Oh.. Em.. Y-Yeah, yo-your welcome.” Sehun stammered awkwardly while rubbing his nape.  And then, the air turning more awkward as none of them haven’t any initiation to speak.  Seolbi uneasily shifted position while Sehun was towering beside of her watching over every single the girl move.

 

“Ha-have you eat?” Sehun asked eventually.

 

“I have.  Luhan made me ramen earlier.”

 

“RAMEN???!!” Sehun yelled loudly made the girl flinched in shock.

 

“What’s up with that loud tone?” The girl protested, caressing her chest.  But the older one ignored it and nagging even more like an old ahjumma.

 

“You let him feed you junk food? It’s not healthy for you! You need vegetables, fruits, protein, calcium, vitamins and minerals!”  Seolbi gave him a strange look by Sehun’s overreacted just because a bowl of ramen.

 

“What’s wrong with you? I want to eat ramen so I asked him to make me one.  And Luhan’s ramen is not bad! It’s taste good!” Seolbi lift up her thumb to approve her remark.  The boy sighed in frustration.  He’s worried at Seolbi condition for nothing.

 

“Whatever you say, you need healthy foods! I’ll get you yogurt so the MSG inside your body can get out sooner.”

 

“Okay, okay, grandpa!” Seolbi throw her body down carelessly as Sehun rolled his eyes and walk away.

 

“Wait!”  Seolbi abruptly shot up and Sehun turned his body, facing the injured girl again.  He titled his head aside, waiting.

 

“Can I go back to school? I death bored here.  All the things I do only laid down here, waiting for you two to come home.  I missed Woori!  I missed our Biology teacher too!!  Furthermore, I think my body is fine enough to do some activities aside of laying down here like death man.”  Seolbi asked with pleaded eyes. 

 

It has been a week since she homed.  She treated like a queen not princess.  Luhan and Sehun took care at her sooo nicely and perfectly.  Or you can tell protectively.  They never let Seolbi put her feet on the floor.  They’ll do everything she needs and wants.  Even when she has necessary in bathroom, the two obligated her to call on of them to carry her there.  It was really helping when she totally can’t even felling her own legs, but now all of their overreacted action no more no less than such a nuisance for Seolbi.  Not at one thing, but EVERYTHING.

 

“No.  Stay home till you’re strong enough to walk by yourself.” Sehun rejected sternly.

 

“I’m strong enough to argue you till my wills is accomplished!” Seolbi didn’t know what defeat term is.  Sehun knew well when Seolbi was deciding to get into an argue challenge, she definitely will not stop until her opponent defeated.   

 

Sehun starred at Seolbi’s serious face.  He pressed her lips into a firm line, sighing deeply before answering.

 

“Okay.” Sehun admitted defeat without any fight.

 

“You allowed me to go school?”  The girl beamed pointing at herself.

 

“In one condition.”

 

“Argh.. Not again..”

 

“Don’t do anything stupid and do whatever I say.” Sehun said the requirement even Seolbi grumbling her averse.

 

“Yah! That’s two!!” Seolbi protested.

 

“I don’t care.  Just take it or leave it.” Sehun was about to leave but Seolbi’s cried stopped him.

 

“Arasseo!! Arasseol!! Take it!! Take it!!” Seolbi cried halfheartedly.

 

“Fine for me.” Sehun nodded before swung his feet out.

 

“Just wait when I can stand steadily with my two feet, Sehun.” Seolbi snarled as Sehun closed the door, imagining kicking Sehun hardly right on his .

 

-----^^

 

“YAAAAAAAHHHH!!! WHAT’RE YOU DOOIINNNGGG!!!” Luhan screamed like a girl as stepped in Seolbi’s room.  He ran briskly to catch the little girl’s body, supporting her if she falls down by any chance.  Didn’t care about the bubble he brought to Seolbi which he let it drop, spreading its liquid on the floor.

 

“What?” Seolbi blinked bewilderedly.

 

“Why you get off from your bed? Back there!” He nagged as leading the little girl back to place she supposed to be.  But Seolbi kept her body stand on her place.

 

“I’m exercising my legs! Who knows I’ll forget how to walk? Doctor said so.” Seolbi reasoned. 

 

The last time she saw the doctor, he said that her right legs were improving better than the left leg.  He also said that the left leg has the worst injured because it crashed hardly by the car front body directly.   The doctor had take off the bandage on Seolbi’s right leg but let the left one into intense care.  Her arms were better that she was able to move it as she pleased, though she should’ve to remain cautious.  Also, the wounds on her face were slowly disguised.  That caused by Luhan almighty green cream he made.

 

“You’re not a baby.  Why should you forget the way walk?” Luhan chuckled.

 

“I’m not but you’re always treating me like one!” Seolbi sulked remembering when Sehun and Luhan being a busybody towards her.  Everything she wanted to eat, Sehun was always standing front of her examining the foods if it’s good for body or just some junk foods.  Unfortunately, the foods that Seolbi really desired to eat were snacks which beyond question has MSG on it. 

 

Meanwhile Luhan, every time the girl asked him to do something, all he did never accordance with her order before.  When she ordered him to buy Choco bubbles, he will back with Taro bubbles.  It’s not like Seolbi hate Taro, but she prefer to Choco.  In the end, Seolbi will share the Taro with Luhan.  And Luhan was the one who takes the most amount of that sweet liquid.

 

When she asked him to massage her like he always ordering her back then, he will massage her at the first, but he ended it tickling her until she cries begging for mercy.  And there’re many more various acts which never consistently consider her wills.

 

“Okay, do whatever you want as long as you’re under my eyes.”

 

“You said I’m not a baby!” Seolbi grumbled only for getting a satisfied laugh from Luhan.  Suddenly his laugh stopped in time.  He lifted his head, sniffing the air.  Seolbi frowned watching the eldest stupid behavior.  Moreover, now he was sniffing around her like a puppy smelling expensive beef.

 

“Whoa~ You smell like dead fish! When the last time you take a bath?” Luhan cooed, teasingly sniffing the girl’s hair and neck enthusiasm while Seolbi flinched inch away from Luhan as he come closer and closer.

 

“Let me guess.. Since I back from hospital? Don’t act innocent! You know I didn’t take any bath for a week!!” Seolbi said as pushing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter