Chapter 2: Why Not?

Why Are You Shaking My Heart?

Lily P.O.V:

I hate that I have to sit here. Jungkook flirts with me and I feel myself slowly falling under his trap. What am I gonna do!!!? But, he's so good looking... his eyes, his lips, the way he smirks when he makes a witty comment... I understand why girls that this school like him so much. Lily, STOP! Stop thinking about him. OMG. I've been starring at him for the past 10 minutes. He probably knows I was thinking about him. 

 

Jungkook: "Hey, Lily. Are you perhaps dreaming about me?"

Lily: *scoffs* "Why would I? You're nothing special."

Jungkook: "See, everyone says that. Soon, soon enough you're gonna want me just as much as everyone else."

Lily: "HAHAHA! We'll see about that!"

 

Jungkook P.O.V:

This new girl. Hahah. She thinks she won't fall for me. No one can resist JEON JUNGKOOK! I mean why wouldn't anyone like me, I'm perfect. Oh no... I see Hana coming towards me. Where can I hide?! *looks around* Just as he was about to run away...

 

Hana: "Yah! Jeon Jungkook!!!! Come back here!"

Jungkook: "Hana, what do you want?"

Hana: "I wanted to know if you could hang out tonight? My parents were thinking of having a dinner party?"

Jungkook: "Um... I'm busy, I uh have to STUDY!"

Hana: "Jungkook study? Hahaha I would love to see that! Now tell me why you don't want to hang out with me. You always loved hanging out with me..."

Jungkook: "Okay, truthfully I have someone I've been talking to." *Lily walks by* "That's her!"

Lily: "What?!"

Hana: "What?! She doesn't even look special..." *looks up and down at Lily*

Lily: "LOL! You can have him, I don't talk to jerks." *grins*

Hana: "You heard her!" *grabs Jungkook's arm* "I want to go eat food, let's go."

Jungkook: *in a low whisper* "I'll make you change your mind about me. Just you wait and see." *smirks*

 

Lily P.O.V:

I watched as Jungkook and Hana walked away together. I felt a raging jealousy rise as they walked arm in arm. His smirk as he walked made my heart seem to jump out of my chest... What's happening to me? Why does my heart feel like it stops whenever he's around? 

 

Lily: "Ommf." *falls*

Stranger: "Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you. Are you okay?"

Lily: "It's okay, I didn't see you eith..."

Stranger: "Are you okay?"

Lily: "Yeah! Sorry. Um, hi I'm Lily. And you are?"

Jimin: "Hi, I'm Jimin. So you're Lily? I've heard about you from my friend..."

Lily: "Jungkook?"

Jimin: "Aha, yes. From Jungkookie."

*Bell rings to go home*

Lily: "Well, I uh have to get going. I hope we can see eachother again."

Jimin: "We go to the same school?"

Lily: "Oh, right." *Silently yelling at herself*

Jimin: "Byeee Lily! See you tomorrow" *waves*

Lily: *shyly* "Bye..."

 

Lily P.O.V:

Why do the guys here seem so hot? Guys in Texas weren't that good looking! But Jungkook talks about me with his friends? Maybe he really does want to get to know me better. Maybe I'll let him start an actual conversation... 

 

Jimin P.O.V: 

So that was Lily.? She's prettier than Jungkook said she was. Ha. She looks cute when she's shy, maybe I should talk to her instead of having Jungkook play around with her. I'm calling off the bet! I want Lily to myself. Jungkook can't have her, or get anywhere near her. I won't let him...

 

 

Author's Note: Hey you guys! Sorry for the late update, I've actually been at tutor since 8 in the morning and got home at around 7. For you guys who don't live in California, by the time I upload this chapter it will be about 9 at night. Anyways, plot twist! I hope you guys enjoy and I'll to post as many chapters daily as possible. Leave your guesses on what might happen in the comment section. *Bet?! What kind of bet and why is Jimin introduced all of a sudden?* Thanks for the support!!