Chapter 5: First Date and Many More

Why Are You Shaking My Heart?

Lily: Mom, I might be home a little late tonight. 

Mom: Why is that?

Lily: Jungkookie is taking me out...

Mom: On a date? That's a first. I thought you didn't trust guys anymore? 

Lily: I've decided to give him a chance...

Mom: Don't get your heart broken again like last time Sweetie, I don't want you to get hurt anymore.

Lily: I won't Mom, don't worry!

*Doorbell Rings*

Mom: That must be Jungkook. I'll let him in. 

Lily: Okay... Tell him I'll be ready soon.

 

Jungkook: Hello Mrs. Park. I'm Jeon Jungkook, I don't know if you've already heard of me from Lily? 

Mom: Hello Jungkook. She's told me about you, you seem like a wonderful young man. Please I beg you, please don't hurt her...

Jungkook: I wouldn't even dare let a tear roll down her face

Mom: Good. Lily said she'll be down any minute. 

*Lily comes down* 

http://www.polyvore.com/dream/set?id=97996607

Jungkook: Lily... You look beautiful... 

Lily: *blush* Thanks... Am I too dressed up for our date?

Jungkook: No!! You look perfect

Lily: Well then, let's go! I'm hungry. 

Jungkook: Okay.

Mom: Have a good time tonight. Stay safe...

 

Lily: So, where are you planning to take me?

Jungkook: To this amazing restaurant! They make thee best lobster mash potato! 

Lily: It better be good! I'm starving! 

 

Jimin: What do I do. What do I do. What do I do... UGHHH. I'm so frustrated. Why did she have to fall for Jungkook already?!! I didn't think I would lose the bet so easily. This ...

Suga: Dude. Why are you talking to yourself. You look crazy. 

Jimin: I lost the bet with Jungkook. What am I gonna do? My moneyyy!!

Suga: Just make a big scene. You know "revealing" to Lily in front of everyone that the whole asking-out-on-a-date thing was a bet. That'll probably make her mad and she'll break-up with Jungkook. 

Jimin: Thanks dude! That's perfect! But, the timing has to be perfect. It has to be after they've been meeting each other for a while... 

Suga: Whatever dude. I just gave you the idea, if you get caught doing something stupid, DON'T BLAME ME! 

Jimin: Yea, yea. Whatever.

 

Jungkook: So when did you leave Korea?

Lily: When I was in first grade... My dad passed away and my mom wanted to get out.

Jungkook: So it's just been you and your mom for all this time?

Lily: Yea... 

Jungkook: Your mom must have a pretty good job ig you're living in such a nice house?

Lily: About that... My dad was a big CEO here and the company is still under his name, it's just that my uncle is taking care of it. When my uncle asked us to come back, my mom just couldn't refuse. What about your family?

Jungkook: I mean my dad is a CEO too but he doesn't want us to be so spoiled so we live a moderate sized home.

Lily: That's good! I grew up spoiled... maybe that's why so many people wanted to be my friend, because of money...

Jungkook: That's why no one at school suspects that my family is rich, I don't ever want that to happen to me.

Lily: Maybe I should have learned from you from the start! Hahahah

Jungkook: Wow! It's getting late. Let me get you home before your mom gets worried.

Lily: Okay.

Jungkook: Okay.

 

Mom: Why are you guys home so early? 

Lily: Jungkook didn't want you to start worrying.

Mom: Well that's very thoughtful of you Jungkook. But Lily is a grown girl, you can keep her out just a little bit longer. 

Jungkook: Okay Mrs.Park. It was our first date so I didn't want to start off on the wrong foot.

Mom: Always better to stay safe. 

 

Lily: Jungkook... Thank you. Thank you for this wonderful date. Call me when you get home.

Jungkook: I will. And I hope that our relationship stays like this... 

Lily: I think I'm falling for you...

Jungkook: It's okay. I'll be there to catch you, no matter what.

Lily: Good Night Jeon Jungkook... 

Jungkook: Good night to you too, My Angel. *kisses her forhead*

 

4 Months Later

Lily: Jungkookieeeee!!!

Jungkook: Lilyyyyy!!!

Jimin: Shut up both of you!!! Ugh.. You guys are way to cheesy with each other. 

Jungkook: You're just jealous. Aren't I right Angel.

Lily: Mhmm. Jimin, you know I have some friends who might be interested in meeting you?

Jimin: I'll think about it. I'll see you guys at lunch.

 

Jimin: *SELF* Today is the day. Today is the day to reveal it. Since they're so lovey-dovey with each other, I guess it'll be the perfect time to ruin it. hahaha. 

Jungkook: Dude, what are you thinking about? You seem so concentrated. 

Jimin: *Sees Lily approaching* Remember our bet? Well, I'm thinking about paying up for it now. I'll buy you snacks after school.

Jungkook: Let's forget about the bet. I don't need it.

Jimin: C'mom dude. You won the bet, I gotta pay up.

Jungkook: Seriously, Let it go. I don't need it anymore. Now drop it before Lily hears.

Lily: Lily hears what Jungkook? *angry*

Jungkook: Nothing. Some stupid bet I made with Jimin a while back.

Jimin: It's not stupid if your girlfriend's involved! 

*Everyone in the cafeteria's attention*

Lily: Was I the bet? Was I some sort of prize to you guys?! This is ridiculous. I trusted you... I told you everything! 

Jungkook: It was a stupid bet! I swear... After that day I helped you unpack, I promise you, I completely forgot about the bet... Everything, It all came from my heart and everything I felt about you!

Lily: I don't believe you... I just can't anymore.. Thank you Jimin for letting me know, I would have continued this relationship without knowing it all started with a bet... 

 

Mom: Sweetie whats wrong?

Lily: It was a lie! Everything was a lie... 

Mom: What do you mean? 

Lily: Mine and Jungkook's relationship started with a bet... 

Mom: Do you want to move again?

Lily: It would help me get better... 

Mom: Running away from your problems isn't gonna help you anymore though.

Lily: It's okay. I just need to get rid of the pain.

Mom: Okay. I'll tell your uncle to start looking for a house in California... Start packing your things. 

Lily: Okay... I just want out. 

 

Principal: Jungkook.

Jungkook: Yes Mr.Lee?

Mr. Lee: Ms. Lily Park wanted me to get this to you. 

Jungkook: Thank you. *bows* She's been gone for a while... I wonder what happened... I miss her so much.

Dear Jungkook, 

Thank you for the past 6 months in Korea. I was able to forget about my pains for a split second and be happy while hanging out with someone that cared for me in a way. I'm leaving for the States tomorrow and I will not be back in the near future. I hope you have a wonderful life without me and find someone else worthy of your time. 

Your once loved, 

Angel 

Jungkook: She's leaving?! Without even seeing me once face-to-face... I guess I deserved it... Well then, Lily Park, I will see you again. And I won't EVER forget you... 

 

3 Years Later

Lily: Hey!! How are you doing?

Alex: Good good. How has work been?

Lily: Bearable. So why did you call me out so early in the morning? 

Alex: Well, my cousins from Korea are actually flying out this weekend and since I don't know Korean or know around LA as much as you... I was wondering if you could show them around?

Lily: Sure! I love meeting new people!! What time are they arriving?

Alex: Today at around noon?

Lily: *looks at watch* Hey! That's soon! I should start going to the airport right now to avoid traffic. 

Alex: Okay, Let's go!

 

Airport

Alex: Oh, you're here? Okay, we're in the airport right now. Yea, I'll see you soon. Bye.

Lily: Cousins? 

Alex: Yupp. 

Lily: I'm pretty excited to meet them! 

Alex: Hahaha. You seem more excited than I am.

???: Hey Alex! 

Alex: Hey what's up Jungkook!!

Lily: *turns around* Jeon Jungkook...

Jungkook: Lily Park...

Alex: Do you guys know each other...?

 

Author's Note: Hey my lovely AFF people. I finally got the inspiration to start writing again!! I hope you guys like it and see if you guys can find the Fault In Our Stars references! ;) If you guys did watch it or read it! Please continue to look forward to updates!! Thank you guys for staying subscribed for so long even after my slight hiatus! <3333