Chapter 3: Rewind

Why Are You Shaking My Heart?

*Jungkook comes running to Jimin*

 

Jungkook: “Hyung, I heard a girl from the U.S is coming to our school!”

Jimin: “Really? Is she pretty?”

Jungkook: “I don’t know about that. I heard she looked mean the day she came for the school orientation.”

Jimin: “I bet you can’t get her to like you. I heard that girls from the U.S don’t like boys who aren’t bad boys.” *smirks*

Jungkook: “I don’t think I should be mean to a girl just to get her to like me…”

Jimin: “If you do take on this bet and you win, I’ll buy you lunch for a whole year. Whatever, you, want!”

Jungkook: *loves food* “Okay. You’re on!”

Jimin: “If she finds out about the bet, the bet’s over.”

Jungkook: “Okay.”

 

*The day of Lily’s arrival*

 

Jungkook P.O.V:

The new girl Lily walked in. She looks so pretty… How can I continue the bet when I feel my heart going after her. I’ll make her fall for me and start being nice to her. But, I have to make sure that Jimin Hyung doesn’t see her or he might fall for her too and call off the bet. I still want food…

 

Jungkook: “Hey, Hana. Can you help me out with something?”

Hana: “Why should I? Your friend completely  broke my heart and left me alone.”

Jungkook: “I know you’re still mad at Jimin Hyung but I made a bet with him to be able to make that girl *points at Lily* fall for me. But, I think I’m falling for her instead. Please help me!”

Hana: “Fine, I’m only doing it because I hate Jimin and I want him to lose the bet. What did you guys bet on anyways?”

Jungkook: “Food…”

Hana: “Of course you did, that’s your weakness.” *rolls her eyes*

Jungkook: “Noonaaaa, Thank you!!”

 

*Somewhere else*

Jimin P.O.V:

Aish… I think Jungkookie might actually win this bet. What can I do to stop him from winning… I know! I’m good looking, she’ll fall for my charms instantly. I just need to bump into her and see if she gets shy around me. If she does, my plan is going to work perfectly. If she doesn’t, I’m going to need back up… Who to call, who to call?

 

Jimin: “Hey, RapMon. Can you help me with something?”

RapMon: “Is it a plan to hurt someone or make someone like you?”

Jimin: You’re my backup only if my plan for her to fall for me doesn’t work.”

RapMpon: “I know you so well… Who is it?”

Jimin: “The new girl, Lily Park. Have you seen her?”

RapMon: “I heard she’s really pretty dude. I don’t know if I want to help you or not…”

Jimin: “If you don’t help I have others. I just called you first cause you’re my favorite.” *acts innocent*

RapMon: “Fine. But you have to buy me food after this plan is over.”

Jimin: “Deal” *shakes hands*