Chapter 6: Meeting Once Again...?

Why Are You Shaking My Heart?

Lily: Jeon Jungkook...

Jungkook: Lily Park...

Alex: Do you guys know each other?

Lily: He's the one. The one I always talked to you about.

Alex: What?! Seriously... 

Jungkook: Lily... I've missed you so much. I never went a day without thinking about you.

Lily: Jungkook, please don't do this to me... I tried so hard to forget about us, please don't make me hurt again.

Jungkook: Please, give me another chance! As if we never met before. You don't have to answer right now, but please give me chance to prove to you that I actually did fall for you, that I actaully loved you! 

Lily: I don't think I can, I trusted you too much and got my heart broken too much...

Jungkook: Please! I'm begging you!!

Lily: Give me a couple days to think it over. I still need time to adjust to the fact that you're here right now.

Jungkook: Okay. I'll respect your decision...

Lily: Alex, I have to go, maybe we could tour the city another time?

Alex: Of course, call me when you get comfortable.

Lily: Thanks...

 

Mom: Hello Sweetie. Where did you go so early in the morning?

Lily: Uh... Alex wanted to meet me.

Mom: Are you sure he deosn't like you? You guys have been getting awfully close these days.

Lily: I think he did... but Jungkook's back and he knows now...

Mom: Jungkook's back? And you're going to give him a chance? Even after Alex looked and cared after your broken heart...

Lily: I know...

*FLASHBACK*

Lily: *sobbing* 

Alex: Uh... Hi.

Lily: Hi...

Alex: Are you okay? You seem upset. Do you want to tell me what happened?

Lily: Well, I just transferred from Korea. 

Alex: Oh! You miss your friends?

Lily: No, I'm just upset because I came here because I'm running away from my problems...

Alex: Wait. You're not some kind of delinquent right? My mom told me to stay away from those type of people.

Lily: *chuckling* No! It's just I learned that the guy I was dating for 6 months actually only dated me for a bet...

Alex: What a jerk. You should come with me! 

Lily: Where...?

Alex: To a place I go when I'm upset and gloomy. 

Lily: Lead the way! 

*END*

 

Lily: *on the phone* Alex... 

Alex: Yea?

Lily: What should I do..? Should I give Jungkook another chance or am I just going to get my heart broken again...

Alex: Do whatever makes you happy. I can't choose your happiness for you.

Lily: ...I think I might give him another chance.

Alex: Well I have to go. Bye *hangs up*

 

ALEX P.O.V

Why doesn't she get that I'm here. I've always been the one who comforted her! I'm the one who wiped her tears away. Why can't she see that I love her. Maybe more than Jungkook... But if she belives that giving Jungkook another chance can make her happy, I can put aside my love for just a little while longer...

Jungkook: Alex? Could you help me?

Alex: Yea, what is it?

Jungkook: Could you tell me Lily's number? I wanted to ask her answer.

Alex: I don't really want to give it to you without her permission, but I can let you know where she is right now?

Jungkook: Really? Where is she right now?

Alex: She actually works at PacSun until 6. You could probably head over now.

Jungkook: Thanks! I'll see you later! 

Alex: Yea, bye...

 

Jungkook P.O.V

Jungkook: Hi, is Lily Park here?

Manager: No, she's on her break. 

Jungkook: Do you know when she'll be back?

Manager: In about 10 minutes. Why is it?

Jungkook: Could I possibly use your store for a surprise event for her? I have some things to apologize for...

Manager: Okay... BUT make sure to clean it up before you leave. 

Jungkook: Thank you. Thank you! 

 

*NO ONES P.O.V*

Lily: Yea, and the food was so amazing. Thanks for buying me it.

Friend: No problem! Any time we should...

Lily: What's wrong? 

Friend: *points*

Lily: *jaw drops* What the heck... What's this?

Jungkook: SURPRISE! I just wanted to say sorry for our problems. For the pain I gave you. For making you lose your trust in me...

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/439171401133573952/

Lily: I forgive you... Please don't do that to me ever again.

Jungkook: I won't ever!!! Thank you for giving me this chance! 

 

Author's Note: Thank you guys for reading!! I'll be sure to write more often and sorry for the long hiatus... I hope you guys could forgive me! Have fun reading!