Chapter 4: Stealing Her Heart

Why Are You Shaking My Heart?

*Couple weeks later*

Jimin P.O.V:

Okay, my mastermind plan is about to start. Let's see... Ah! Lily's coming.

Jimin: "Hey RapMon, get ready just in case."

RapMon: "Okay."

 

Lily P.O.V:

I'm trying not to run and trying not to walk slowly to class. I can't be late to class only on my second day of school... I just need to walk fast and avoid bumping into people and making small talk. 

Lily: "Excuse me, excuse me... oh geez, please move. I am late to class, excuse me..."

Jimin: "Lily. Hi, Jimin remember?"

Lily: *blushing* "Oh yea...How can I forget. Do you need something?"

Jimin: "I was wondering if you wanted to go grab something to eat after school, with me."

Lily: "I would love to, but... I have to get home and unpack more of my things."

Jimin: "Oh... How about tomorrow?"

Lily: "Tomorrow works." *smiles* "See you later Jimin."

Jimin: "Yea... Later."

 

Lily P.O.V:

Oh, Jimin seems like the perfect guy. He's so sweet and caring. His good looks are just a little bonus. Oh, great... I see Jungkook coming. But, Jimin's comment about Jungkook talking about me... Maybe I'll give him a chance.

 

Jungkook: "Lily! I wanted to know if you were available today after school?"

Lily: "I have to go home and unpack. Sorry, maybe next time."

Jungkook: "I'll come and help, if that's okay with you?"

Lily: *suspicious* "If I left you help, will you try to make a move on me?"

Jungkook: "I promise, nothing like that! Just pretend like we're friends."

Lily: "Okay. You can help, but that's all!"

Jungkook: "I know, I know."

 

*Bell Rings*

Teacher: "Today we are going to choose partners for an assignment that is going to need to be finished by next month. I know it seems like a long time, but time will go by very quickly! Do not procrastinate."

Jungkook: "Lily, do you want to be my partner?"

Lily: "Sure, it's not like I know anyone else in this class." *sighs*

Jungkook: *happy* "We can start working on it today after we finish unpacking your things." 

Lily: "Sounds like a plan."

 

*After School*

Lily: "Follow me, my houseis that way.*pointing up the hill*

Jungkook: "We have to walk all the way up there?!"

Lily: "Welcome to my world..."

Jungkook: "I'm so tired, are we almost there yet?" *huffing and puffing*

Lily: "We still have some more to go! Don't be such a little baby."

Jungkook: *Looks at her body* "I see why you look so fit..."

Lily: "Wha..." *blushing*

Jungkook: *laughs*

Lily: "Okay, we're here!"

Jungkook: "Wow... Your house is huge!"

Lily: "Hmm.. I guess I don't notice anymore."

Jungkook: "Wait, you don't have a lot of boxes left, do you?"

Lily: *giggles* "Not too much. But you're still going to have to help a lot!"

Jungkook: "Humph... Fine only because I want to take you on an actual date."

Lily: "Okay, if you help me today until alllll my boxes are done, we can go watch a movie and get dinner." *smiles shyly*

Jungkook: *running to the house* "You promised!!" 

Lily: *rolls her eyes and goes to the house*

 

Lily P.O.V:

I can't believe this. Jeon Jungkook is in my house helping me unpack. He isn't even trying any funny business... Maybe he really did mean it when he said he wanted to get to know me better. We're almost done, which means I have to live up to my promise and take him to dinner and a movie. Maybe more too...

 

Jungkook: "Lilyyyy, I finished the last box!"

Lily: "Okay, let me get my jacket and bag and I'll buy you dinner and go watch a movie" *calling from her room*

Jungkook: "I want to eat something reallllyyy good! You owe me at least that." *goofy grin*

Lily: "Okay, sounds good."

*Leaves*

 

Jimin P.O.V: 

I was walking the streets out of the movie theater with a new girl when I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and I couldn't believe what I'm seeing! Jungkook and Lily? Lily told me she was busy! She lied... Whatever, I don't need her! But, if Jungkook wins the bet... that means I might not have any more money for a long time! Time to intervene 

 

*Jungkook and Lily laughing and talking*

Jimin: "Jungkook? Lily? What are you guys doing together?"

Lily: "Oh. Um, hi Jimin. I was just going back home..."

Jimin: "I thought you said you were busy?"

Lily: "Jungkook ended up helping me and I was done earlier than I thought I would be."

Jungkook: "Hyung, you asked Lily on a date too? I thought you were meeting some girl named Ashley?"

Girl: "Oppa, what are you doing? I thought you were gonna buy me dinner?"

Jungkook: "Oh is this Ashley?"

Ashley: "Yeah, I'm Ashley. Who are you?"

Jungkook: "Jimin Hyung's friend. And this is *pointing at Lily* my girlfriend."

Lily: "Wha..." *turning all shades of red*

Jimin: "What?!" *angry*

Jungkook: "I mean only if she wants to be..."

Lily: "Awww, Jungkook. I would love to be." *Kisses his cheek*

Jimin: *stuttering* "Well, I have to go... Bye."

 

Jungkook P.O.V:

Yes!!! She said yes!!!! I'm so happy. The bet is now over, I get my yearly supply of food and I have the girl I've wanted. This is starting to look like my year.

 

Lily P.O.V:

I can't believe I just said yes. What happened to him? What happened to me?! The boy who was a jerk and a player when I first met him is non-existent now... My heart still flutters when he talks to me but not anymore. Maybe I'm getting more and more attracted to him because he stopped shaking my heart. But who knows what's going to happen next... Something always ruins my good luck.

 

Jimin P.O.V:

I need a new plan to get them to break up now! I can't believe I lost! I NEVER lose... What am I going to do...? I think I might need to get a new back up, someone to get both of them to start losing interest in one another... But, Who???