Chapter 1: New Life

Why Are You Shaking My Heart?

Lily P.O.V:

It's the first day of my new life and I don't feel happy... My mom dragged me back to her "home" Korea. I don't have any friends and I can't even properly speak the language. This new high school I'm going to, Seoul High School, sounds like a school for a bunch of rich, preppy, and annoying people. I've already met my neighbors and they bother me, how can they just come in and make themselves at home? I couldn't even unpack my things... I'm sitting in class like a loner cause no one talks to the new kid. And I already hate it here. Until,

 

Jungkook P.O.V;

"Hey! You're in my seat!" 

There's a new girl and she's sitting in my seat. Even if she is new she should know to not sit there! She gives me a disgusted look and continues to sit there. Instead of yelling this time I go up to her to talk, nice and calmly. You know, I've got to make a "good" first impression. 

 

Jungkook: "Hi, sorry. But I think you're sitting in my seat..."

Lily: "Does it have your name on it?

*Silence*

"I didn't think so."

Jungkook: "I think you don't get this cause you're new but, (stern voice) this, is  MY seat." 

Lily: "Whatever I'm not moving"

 

Lily P.O.V: 

Who does this guy think he is?! Saying he owns the seat. First come, first serve. I just continued to sit there and daydream until I heard the bell for homeroom to start. I see everyone rushing to their seats. Haha. Is there some rule that you have to be in your assigned seat when the bell rings? I got my answer 3 seconds later...

 

Teacher: "Jeon Jungkook! Why aren't you sitting in your seat? This is the fifth time, which means you have to clean the classroom after school."

Jungkook: "Wait, I can explain! There's a new student sitting in my seat!"

Teacher: "Um, New Student? Sorry but we have a seating chart and it must be followed. If you can stand up I will happily assign you a different spot."

Lily: "I'm sorry. I didn't know there was such strict rules here. In Texas we just sat wherever we felt like and didn't have punsihments for being late..." *Gets Up*

Jungkook: *smirk* *whispers* "Told you that was my seat. Maybe if you just moved, you wouldn't be so embarassed."

Lily: "Jerk. Who said I was embarassed. Maybe it's my grand entrance. This war isn't over yet."

Teacher: "Lily, please tell the class a little about yourself before the bell for the first class rings."

Lily: "Hi. I'm Lily and I'm from Texas. I am a little weak in Korean because I never spoke it at home and I hope you guys can understand me and be patient. Thank you! Let's all have a good year!!"

*Bell Rings*

Jungkook: "You know, I like a girl who's not afraid to say what's on her mind." *winks* Walks away*

 

Lily P.O.V: 

What a player... But why does he seem so attractive? NO, Lily. Keep your head out of cloud 9. He's a jerk and you know it! He just plays with people and just throws them away... You don't want a repeat of what happened last year. 

*FLASHBACK*

El Paso, Texas- 

Lily: "Bryan! I haven't seen you in a long time... Aren't we a couple? Haha. We should be going out places together and get seen together!"

Bryan: "I don't like you anymore. I met someone while weren't hanging out."

Lily: "But, you told me you loved me last week..."

Bryan: "Your last week's new. Now, Cynthia is hot and she doesn't care if were not official. I have a date with her in a couple of minutes, so I'm gonna leave. Byeeeeeee"

Lily: "You ripped my heart out and walked away..." *cries*

*END FLASHBACK*

 

*Bell rings*

Lily P.O.V: Oh darn! I'm late to my first class on my first day of this stupid school. I hope they don't have punishments for the new student.

 

*In Class*

Teacher: "Quiet! Where's the new student, Lily? Did no one help find her first class. I should punish all of your guys!"

Students all at once: "Teacher! That's not fair!!! If she doesn't know her classes, why should we help her??"

Jungkook: "Wow, she's something else..." *smiles*

Lily: *out of breath* "Sorry that I'm late... I"

Teacher: "I don't need your excuse, I know it's the other students fault for not helping you get to class."

Lily: "Oh... Okay then."

*Jungkook trips her*

Jungkook: *catches her* "New girl? Are you already falling for me? At least let me have an actual conversation with you" *grins*

Lily: "You're a pig"

Girl Jungkook pretends to like: "Hey! Don't call him that! He's the nicest person ever!"

Jungkook: "See, I'm the nicest person ever! Get to know someone before judging sweetie!"

Lily: "Well, I have no plans to get closer to you or get to know you."

Teacher: "Lily, you will sit next to Jungkook" *doesn't know the situation they're in*

Lily: *under her breath* "Crap..."

Jungkook: "We're getting closer already..." 

 

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter of my first ever fanfic series! Please let me know what you think of it in the comment section below! Thanks!! :)