2PM Debut

The One (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Man, I feel like I’m going to faint! This practice was like the longest one I’ve ever had in my entire trainee days!” Junho hollered. He throw himself to the nearest couch and wiped his unstoppable sweat. Jay snorted, really annoyed by Junho’s whining. He have to think about his injured arms and he’s tired already. The fact that the company ‘locked’ them for almost 1 months before the debut making all of them frustrated, especially one certain person.

“Oh Shut up ho, you do know that tomorrow is our debut day, Jesus Christ, be patient,” Taecyeon rolled his eyes on him, earning himself a sweaty handkerchief from Junho. “Dude, you’re gross! Besides, there’s one person who feels more stressed than all of you,” he looked at Nichkhun who was drinking his water on the middle of room.

“Who the heck are you talking about?” Nichkhun frowns. “Me?”

Junsu laughed, making his way to his soon to be band mate. Throwing an arms around him, Junsu fatherly patted his shoulder. “There’s no other person than you, Mr. Sudden Mood Change. Did the manager take your phone again?”

“Yeah, I’m so bored I might die. And I have to contact someone, but I can’t do it. Can I borrow your phone, Woo?”

“They take my phone too, stupid,”

“But you have like 3 phone-“

“All of them. They know about my hiding place, geez.” He huffed. “So who is this ‘person’ you want to contact?”

“Oh,” he swung his hand jokingly towards his band mates, trying hard to hide his awkwardness. “You know, my mom,”

Jay once again, snorted. “Guys, he thought we don’t know. Come on, dude, you’re a terrible actor. I know that you are in love with someone,” he said. “We have known you like I-don’t-know-how-long,”

“Actually..”

But when all the members are paying attention to him, suddenly the manager burst in the rook, making a loud smack by the door, shocking everyone. Even Chansung fall off his chair. “HELLO EVERYONE! I bet you all are feeling great! Tomorrow is your debut day so you guys have to perform the best of you!” he shouted loudly.

“Goddamit, Hyung, can you not shout? My eardrum is broken immediately,” Chansung huffed. “And please give our phones back, Hyung,”

Manager hyung furrowed one of his eyebrows towards the maknae, as if he can’t believe what did he just heard. These rascal, not even debuted yet and they want to take their phone back? “Nope. NOPE. Not on a green earth. I will give it back to you after the goodbye stage,” he strictly said, which Nichkhun responded with “NOOOOOO!!!!”

“ happened to him?” Manager hyung asked Taecyeon, ignoring Nichkhun who was already hugged Junsu dramatically on the corner. Taecyeon shrugged, not wanting to tell manager the truth. Of course he knows what happened with his best friend, pfft, without Nichkhun tell him. “Oh, he just in a deep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter