Visual

The One (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two moths later

"Great! Great nichkhun! That was i've been talking about!"

Nichkhun bowed happily. "Kamsahamnida, sanjangnim," he said.

He just performed his dance practice with the member, but today, the manager only had his eye on him. 

"Can I have a little talk with you?" The manager asked. Nichkhun is so curious about what will he said, and followed him to the outside. The manager- Lee Jeongsoo, put his hand in Nichkhun's shoulder. "Well, we all know that JYP sanjangnim choose you himself to become an artist, right. In the starbucks a few years ago, did you remember," he joked. Nichkhun smiled politely. "And we are very strict to you since your first practice. Do you know why?"

Nichkhun shakes his head, clueless. He has no idea where is this going. 

"We are going to placed you as a visual of your band, like Super Junior's Siwon or SNSD's Yoona. That's why you have to become the brightest of them all."

He blinks a few times. So, this is why they being strict to him.. Maybe they will free him a little after this? Well, he wish.

"Um. And.. You have to signed a contract again.."

"What?" He said. "Again? I thought me and mr. JYP has already signed it like a few years ago?" He tilted his head, confused.

"This is different, Khun." The manager frowning after him. "You see, being a visual have some privillege and some terms. Like.. You may not deny our offer to anything that you do, you say, anything. And you will probably be the busiest among your member. So.. People will always acknowledge you as, how can i say this.. The face of 2pm. You probably get much fans too! But that, you have to thinking about all your activities, and words that come from your mouth..."

"Um, can i date someone?"

"Secretly, yes. Probably. Why? Are you in a relationship with someone now?"

Nichkhun slightly blushed. "No.. But, soon. The moment after.. I asked her.. And she say yes.. But now, no. Not yet. Um, i'm not even a star rightnow. Still trainee." He talked and his manager can see that his ears is turning a bit red. "But.. I am not phrobitted, am i?"

"You can't date publicly, Nichkhun. I hope you understand that? And you, and your girlfriend....."

"Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter