Accidental Surprise

The One (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 July 2007, 2PM's Apartment, Rooftop

Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul was upset because of the meeting he just attend. 

"Oh my God," he mumbled to himself. "It's like we're gonna debut tomorrow, seriously"

Their manager was angry at him because he doesn't see any improvements from Nichkhun. And he's worried because Nichkhun seems doesn't care about it.

"It's not my fault when I can't dance or speaking koreans fluently, why can't they understand?"

"That's the perks of being a Kpop star," suddenly he hear that someone was replying his voice. He searching for the person who was talking to him. And he found a woman smiling at him. "A few months ago, my manager also mad at me because i always forgot the dance steps and talking to them with english. They even called me stupid or useless more than once"

"Who are you, and what are you doing here at night like this?" Nichkhun  asked her suspiciously. "Are you also a trainee?"

"Yes, and I'm from SM Entertaiment, my name is Stephanie Hwang Mi Young, and i'm just finished meeting my bestfriend here" she said happily while showing her eye smile. "And you are..?"

"Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul.. Oh, you have a bestfriend here? Never seen you before. Are they from floor 8?"

She chuckled. "Yes. They're one of you're friend, too, I guess"

"Oh my God! is it Taecyeon and Jay?!" Nichkhun guessed, because there are the two person who really often hanging out with friends. Again, Stephanie nodded her head and laughing. His thought was correct. "Ding dong, you're right!"

"I knew it! They go outside the most that makes our manager having a serious talks with them like 7 times a week lol"

"And... Do they also frustated as you are?"

Nichkhun gasped when she said that quietly. She was right. He shouldn't be frustated, because he can do it. They keep talking until Stephanie received a phone call from her bestfriend, Jessica, who offer her to come back home quickly. "So, Nichkhun, it was a nice conversation with you, I gotta go now, take a rest and don't be sad anymore, will you? I'm leaving!" Stephanie said when waving her hands and smiling. Nichkhun suddenly feel that his heart melted and spill into the floor. He wake up from his daydream and wants to stop her right away. But unfortunately, she already went in the elevator. 

"AH SHE LEAVE ALREADYYYY WHYYYYYY"

He walked to his apartment and seeing Junsu was there with the other. Their face seemed so worried, because Nichkhun come home so late, they thought that something was happen to him. "Where have you been? We're all worried about you! Did manager mad at you because you forgot your dance steps again? Or because you forgot to attend your korean class again?"

Nichkhun was flattered because they're really care about him just like a real brother, but he keep it calm. "Both. But no, actually I'm very happy right now," he said while smiling. "I'm going to bed~"

All of them was upset because Nichkhun doesn't seems guilty at all. But they feeling good because Nichkhun was okay.

---------------

31 July 2007, 2PM's Dorm

Nichkhun just come home and he shocked when seeing that his dorm is full of people who has not sleeping yet although it's already 11.00 PM.

"WHAT-" Nichkhun said loudly. "ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE"

In the room, there was every member of Girls Generation, but he can't see Stephanie. As he know, she was a member of Girl's Generation, too. And he also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter