The reason

The One (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany woke up from her daydream. She still feels a little bit dissapointed on him. 

 

"You didn't even greeted me happy new year.."

 

She sighed heavily, and close her eyes. The memories of that events are still fresh in her mind, like it was just happened yesterday. She still waiting for the day Nichkhun contacted her and apologize or anything. She missed that person voice so much, without her realizing her actual feeling. Then suddenly, Yoona come up to her and bring a bouquet of flowers. Tiffany glances at her, and asking "Is that yours?"

 

Yoona nodded happily. "Ne, eonnie. I got it from our manager oppa.. He said it was left in front of our waiting room just now. Look. My name is on the letter. There's no sender name though. But this person said that he admired me so much.." she said. "Some people told me that Lee Seunggi's the one who brought this for me. It can't be him, doesn't it?"

 

"Well, there's a possibilities.." Tiffany seems to be thinking a little. "He said that he likes SNSD. so, maybe, just maybe, Yoong. Keep hoping!"

 

"No no, but this is really a good flowers tho. Didn't you get a flowers too just now, eonni?" Yoona laughs. "Left it on our dorms.. So badass"

 

"Ah!"

 

Then Tiffany remembered. She left it in her rooms. and she reached for it. It was a red roses, just the two of them. A little far when she compared that with what she got from her fans, but, okay, there's a letter in it and a big letter 'K' is appeared.

 

"K?K? Who is this???!!!" She tries really hard to remember who is it. "Whatever.. I will read the letter first, I suppose.."

 

 

"Tiffany, Stephanie Hwang, Young - Ah.. Bestest friend of mine =]

 

Hey, in case you've forgot me, I'm the coward that leave you alone in the New Year's night, made you wandering by yourself in you dorm, when I supposed to accompany you. 

 

I'm freaking sorry. I'm such a dumb, like, how can I do that?!

 

Okay, to tell you the thruth, I have a few things to be controlled but, unexpectedly, it's become out of my control.

 

Sorry, haven't tried to contact you since my handphone's gone….

 

And you know, I will just tell you when we met.

 

Btw, have brought a new one now, but just can't contacted you. 

 

I'm also thinking about going to your dorm but my manager permitted me. 

 

Once again, I'm so sorry, Young-ah. I hope you could forgive me. I know I make you dissapointed. I promise I would make it up to you. 

 

                                                                                      -K

 

P.S. Called me please. Please. By the time you finished this letter, please call me. Same number, just added 8 in the back.

 

PSS. I have no paper left. Hope you wouldn't mind. This song is the best I tell you ^_^"

 

 

"Pany Unnie!!! Mwoya!"

 

Sooyoung yells real hard when Tiffany bump into her in the front door of their shared room. Tiffany was running, searching for her phone like crazy. "Did someone see my phone?" she asked, ignoring Sooyoung's poor shoulder. 

 

"Well, Yoona took it for..."

 

"Gomawo, Juhyun-ah! YOONAH!!!!"

 

After a big mess that has just happen, finally Tiffany could have her phone back. She quickly searching over contacts and dialed, well, You-know-who number.

 

"Please please pick up... Ah.. where is him!" she muttered.

 

"Ne.. Ni hao.."

 

"HENRY!!!!!  WHERE ARE YOU???"

 

Henry Lau, in the other line, has just wake up and shocked when hearing his bestfriend yelled this way. The last time Tiffany yelling him in the phone was like... 1 year ago? When he accidentally drunk and he's not really remember it either because he was high at the very moment. But let's just forget about that. "Stephanie, what's wrong with you?" he asked calmly. "Did Khun suddenly came and said that he loved you or something?"

 

"No. But he sure come to me, not literally came, just with a letter. By the way, you didn't even greeted me Happy Valentine. Why?"

 

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry," he sighed. "I'm in Siwon's apartment right now, my ankle hurts like hell. Now, what's up with the letter?"

 

Then Tiffany came to story about new year’s Nichkhun once more, in case that Henry forgot, and this letter. “So, what do you think I should do?” Tiffany asked after finishing her story. She really wants to contact Nichkhun, of course, but she will be more relieved if she hears Henry’s advice.

 

“Call him now. Happy Valentine!” and Henry hang up.

 

Tiffany took a deep breath, and dialed his number. The real You-Know-Who, Nichkhun.

 

“Hello..”

 

“Young!!”

 

“Khun..”

 

“Where are you right now?”

 

“Dorm..?”

 

“Ok!” then he hang up.

 

Left Tiffany puzzled in her room alone.

 

She spent the next 10 minutes just sitting there, still confused on the convo she just attend. Blinking a couple of times, until she hears the bells is ringing.

 

“Nuguseyoo??” Hyoyeon  running into the front door, checking the person who come in the night. Then Tiffany hears Hyoyeon gasped. “Ah, ne.. Nich- I mean..! Come in, come in.. Well, she’s in her room..”

 

She’s pretty sure that Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter