A pretty confusing new year

The One (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why don't you just visit your family in States?" Nichkhun asked her in their way. Finally. they decided to spent their holiday together. Now, they are on their way to N' Seoul Tower, as Tiffany's wish.

Tiffany is now thinking for the right answer. "well," she said calmly. "the weather there is so bad that they can't take a flight there nor i can't flew there as well. However, the company doesn't allow me to go that far, how about you?"

"I'm out of money now, even I can't buy a present for everyone! That doesn't really matter, though. But Henry's going to China, I suppose?"

"Oh my," laughed Tiffany. "China is not that far, Khun. Also, did you forget? Henry is from Super Junior M, who is literally promoted there,"

Nichkhun smile bitterly, remembering the sight of Henry Lau, the cutest man he ever met, and is his crush's boyfriend, probably. His crush? Tiffany? Yeah. He seems like always watching over her these days. He's not so sure, either. Anyway, Nichkhun is so curious to death what is actually Tiffany and Henry's relationship. So, he decided to ask about it. It's now or never!

"Hey, Young, Miyoung.. May I ask you about something?"

"Yea, of course. What is it, Khun?"

"But promise me please, that you won't be mad at me,"

She smiled widely. "Hmm.. Prolly not?" 

"I'm dead serious here, Young-ah," he sighed heavily. "What are... Are you... now.. is in relationship.. with.. him?"

Tiffany gives him a confused look, and stopped walking immidiately. "Him? Him who?" she asked. 

"Henry....? I mean, are you his girlfriend?"

She brusted out laughing. Making the man beside her blush and a litle embarassed, too. But he just wanted to know the truth. So, he waited until Tiffany finished her laugh. "Me? You don't know, eh? Well, me and Xianhua, we can say, have a very strong and special bonds.." Tiffany said. Nichkhun holds his breath. The worst scenario he ever imagine of , when his crush telling that she has a super cute boyfriend, is right here. "Yeah... It's like he is my twins or just like a gay bestfriend? Haha! To be honest, i'm not even scared that people would say that we are in relationship, because we don't! And we never will!" she continued and smile. Nichkhun stood there, dumbfounded. "Why? You thought that i was actually his girlfriend, right?"

Nichkhun face is flushing red. Great! This is just their first date and he was messed up. "Sort of.." Jeez, all he want to do now is just pretending to die so he wouldn't be so embarrased. Wait... Did he just say a date?

"You are the 1000000th people who said that, fyi,"

"Oh, really?" He's not that shocked when she said that, because they were perfect for each other and are too close. But he finally can relax since they're just best friend, means that Nichkhun can continue his journey to win her heart! "Well, so sorry for being weird,"

They keep talking and talking, Nichkhun tells her about their family, his mother whom he love so much, his sisters, brother, and everyone that he had been leaved in Thailand. In the other hand, Tiffany talking about her mother, Henry, Jessica, Taecyeon. She never really have any friends back then in California, except Jessica, her childhood friend.  Everything was great. They never really have an awkward moment between them when one has nothing to be talked anymore. The ice has been broken. They feel real comfortable talking about their life. Until they arrived in N' Seoul Tower, they really enjoyed their conversation. 

"Oh Jeez, is this the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter