20. Surprise

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER FIRST!! the one titled: 'MUST REALLY READ!!" hehe

 

Today is the day. D-DAY that all's been waiting for.

 

 

You were surprisingly with Luhan’s circle of friends and now walking on the side of the soccer field going to the back room. The boys decided to cheer Luhan before the game starts.

 

[Flashback]

 

 

“Nari-ssi.” One of your classmates walked to you after your last class got dismissed to stop you from packing your things. “What is it, Chunji?”

 

“Can I borrow few seconds with you?” he bashfully asked. “Yeah sure.”

 

You had few interactions with Chunji before since he’s so good with the subject you hated the most—History, while he lacks in English which is your strength. You guys sometimes tutored each other when the teachers aren’t around so then, you became quite close to him.

 

“Is there something you didn’t get about our lesson just now?” he shook his head with a smile.

 

“Actually, I want to ask if you’re free this coming Saturday?” he bit his lip and look away shyly while rubbing his nape. You knew this kind of act, and it automatically leads you to think something.  

 

You bite your lips in thoughts, raking your poor brain for some excuse you could use. You don’t want to reject him but it’s better to do this early than later, right? Actually, Chunji is already the fifth person since the new school year started.

 

Suddenly, you remembered that Chen mentioned earlier during Chemistry about the soccer game this coming Saturday too and that Luhan would be happy knowing you’ll be there with them.

 

 

“uh.. Chunji, “ you started and paused. “uh..you heard about the soccer game, right?” you gulped. “Actually I’m—“ you interrupted him and closed your eyes. “I’m so sorry, but actually Chunji,  Luhan asked me to watch the game with his friends..” you slowly said as if you could feel his pain.

 

 

“Oh Luhan-ssi..” he sound unhappy. “so it’s true that you two were dating now?” he added that made you snap out. “What?!” he smiled at you. “I heard about it,  and even saw you with Luhan walking to your class before.”

 

“But we’re not! I mean, he’s not what you think.” You were supposed to take everything to refuse him, but then you ended up denying.

 

“It’s okay, Nari. It’s worth a try. He he By the way, me and my friend will be there too anyway. Guess, i’ll just see you around?” You awkwardly nodded and smiled.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter