15. Misunderstanding

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>continuation of WORST LUNCH<

 

Kris entered the school for the first time today. He wasn’t able to arrive earlier because of some matter at home. He walks leisurely in the hallway (since he owns basically everything you set your eye in that school) while whistling.

 

 

“Guys, I’m here!” it’s still lunch time and he was expecting to catch his friends eating because he’s starving too. 

 

“What happened?!” he sound alarmed and ran to the long sofa where his friends were located. “Yixing-ge’s idea.” Tao shortly answered.

 

“Lay?” he asked unsure. He knows his friend too well and he knows that he won’t ever let his friends get hurt. “I don’t understand. Lay won’t do this.”

 

“Well it’s not suppose to end like this..” Chen said while stretching his neck, groaning at the same time. “Then, explain.” Kris ordered.

 

 

 

“As planned, we went to that Sehun’s classroom to invite him for lunch. He also complied to our request about not telling it to Nari-ssi since we told him that we’re just want to make peace with him.” Xuimin explained. “but we met up with some misunderstandings.”

 

“that leads you to this?” Kris asked and the three nodded. “What kind of misunderstanding?” Kris inquired further and sat down to help them aiding themselves.

 

 

“When we went to their room he was with a tan guy maybe he’s also joining Nari-ssi during their lunch, he insisted that he should come too, but we told him, we only need Sehun..” Kris looks at Xuimin, urging him to continue. “Then, that kid came again while we’re on our way here with some guys following him behind and they started a fight that we’re not even aware of.”

 

“A fight?!” Kris exclaimed. “They thought we’re going to beat Sehun. That’s where we received this but they already apologize and we’re in good terms now. Actually they just leave a while ago, they bought those foods in the table and they brought these medicines for us.” Kris nodded as he understands everything.

 

 

“How many of them came?” Kris suddenly asked, thinking his friends aren’t this weak right? “Five, including that tanned-kid. “You don’t seemed outnumbered enough..you’re like telling me that you guys were too scared to fight five people.” Kris commented making the three to glared at him. “I’m just kidding, I know we don’t do fights.” He chuckled.

 

 

 

“Kris-ge, we also found out something interesting.” Tao chimed. “What is it?”

 

“They called themselves EXO too.”

 

 

 

“Hey” Sehun arrived in the doorframe of your classroom. He told you to wait for him and told you that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter