37. Payback

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THIRD update of the day~!!! ^_^ Chapter 35-36-37 :))

 

 

 

You stirred in your sleep and your eyes landed on your wall clock, two o’clock, in the AM you assumed. Since you’ve eaten something, plus you had a peaceful nap, you gained enough energy now. A bowl of soup isn’t enough to replace all the meals you skipped the whole day so you decided to get something to feed your minions again. You tucked the phone you were holding in your pocket and descended downstairs.

 

 

“Seems like the electricity went back.” You whispered and went straight to your kitchen like you’re in slow motion mode. You opened the fridge and started searching for fruits and vegetable.

 

First, you get the cucumber, peeled it and tossed it in your mixer. Then while waiting, you grab the red and green apple, you chop them lifelessly. The veggie juice is done, so you poured it in the glass then started mixing the fruit juice. You dropped the apples, added the honey and milk again before adding the veggie juice. Now that it’s done, you now have two glasses of fruity+veggie latte!

 

 

Cold sweats started appearing in your pale face again. You sat on your kitchen counter holding a glass of your latte and started sipping them very slowly. “I forgot to add some ice. Aish.”

 

 

“AHHH!!!” a sudden noise made your heart jumps. “Oh my god!” you clutched your chest area and you could feel your heart beating fast. “What was that?” you whispered and nervously look around. You only have a dim light in your kitchen and everything is just plain darkness.

 

 

 

You cautiously walk to your living room area, while gluing yourself in your walls. Yeah, you now look like a female version of Spiderman plus ninja move and walking sideway like a king crab.

 

 

You gasped loudly and quickly covered your mouth. There was a figure lying in your long couch.  You tiptoed carefully to take a closer look. At last, your eyes widened. Luhan!?

 

 

Your mind did a little flashback. From the time Luhan came, till the moment he handed you your phone.

 

“Okay. Then goodnight, Nari" he reached out and brushed the strands of hair straying on your face. "Sleep well. I’ll just be downstairs" he handed you your phone. “Call me when you needed something.” He flashed a small smile.

 

‘It wasn’t a dream?? That explains why I’m so hungry and feeling really weak till now? I was sick?’

 

 

You slowly bend down beside him. His left arm is placed in his forehead and his eyes were closed peacefully. His mouth is slightly ajar letting out his steady breathing. His face can be seen by the bright moonlight coming out from the glass wall of the house leading to your small garden.

 

You lightly combed his hair with your fingertips afraid to wake him up. “You really did take care of me? Although it’s really hard to believe..I just want to say…Thank you.” You send out a grateful sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter