16. Thief

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Since last update is quite long, i’ll make this one short. (insert evil laugh) XD
 

 

You were walking to your first class with Eunji and without you knowing, Luhan was actually behind you two silently following like a stalker since Sehun isn’t around.

 

 

“You noticed the EXO-M walking from afar and decided to hide half of yourself in Eunji’s back. “Yah, what are you doing?”

 

“I’m hiding, isn’t it obvious yet?” Eunji rolled her eyes “I know but why would you hide?” She pulled you beside her again and hand-iron her blazer. “You’re ruining my uniform.” You pouted at her. “You’re not a real friend.” 

 

“Yeah, right. Then what is a real friend? Let her friend’s pretty face be in shadows forever? Oh come’on!” she bumped your shoulder and finally you smiled. “Now, show that face to those Prince.” She suddenly pushed you forward. “What?! No!!”

 

She slung an arm on you since you were both on the same height. “Aish, you’re wasting such beauty!”

 

 

 

“You like Lay sunbae right? Why are you hiding? Don’t you want him to notice you?” Eunji suddenly asked. “I do, but that Luhan would just ruin everything.”

 

 

 

 

 

So it’s true, she likes him. Tch! He stops in his tracks afraid to hear what you’re going to say next and he didn’t heard what you said about him.

 

 

You’re History teacher came and left the door of the classroom opened. “Jung Nari.” She called out. You quickly stood up after hearing your name. “Yes, teacher?” suddenly got curious as to why she called you.

 

“The president is looking for you, go to his office now.” You paled. “D-deh” and walked out.

 

You were raking your head for an answer to your problem. Why would the president call you? You were fidgeting in nervousness and walking really slow. You don’t remember breaking any school rules..so why?

 

 

 

You knocked on the office’s door twice and slowly twist the knob open.

 

 

“Good Morning Mr. President.” You greeted as you reached his table. His chair is facing the back so you can’t see him yet. The chair slowly twirling so you quickly bowed in respect.

 

“I appreciate your greetings, but sadly to inform

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter