Chapter Two: Dangerous

Sweet Obsession

You were studying in the libary when you felt an akward, tense and scary enviornment surrounding you and your work area. You shook off the feeling and studied some more when someone called out your name, making you scream.

"Relax!" The voice said and held your shoulders. 

"Luhan?" You guessed.

"Your right!" Luhan cheered and sat down across from you, staring intensely into your eyeballs. You clear your throat and look down onto your piece of paper. It's kind of awkward being in a libary with a boy and you guys are all alone. Luhan is your best friend, but at times, he can creep you out. 

"What do you need?" You asked as you looked up at him. 

"I was just walking in here to return a book, but than I saw you and decided to talk to you." Luhan said. 

"Okay, I'm fine with that." You said smiling.

"What are you working on?" Luhan asked peeking at your paper.

"Um...I'm actually studying. Which reminds me, you should be studying!" You shouted. 

"I will. Do you need help?" Luhan offered.

"No, but thanks for asking. I can work by myself." You kindly told him and continued to write with your pencil. 

"Alright...do you mind if I study with you?"

"No! Go ahead. I don't own this libary." You joked. Luhan laughed and sat by you. The atmosphere just got more tense. 

"Luhan,"

"Yeah?"

"Can you sit across from me? Your invading my personal space and you know how much I hate people who do that to me." You reminded. You could feel a depressed aura surrounding your best friend and you sighed. 

"Luhan-ah,"

"Yeah?" He asked getting up.

"Stay."

"Really? Your fine with it?"

"Yeah. Go ahead. Just don't make any moves on me!" You warned, giggling. Luhan chuckled and grabbed your book from you. 

"Hey! That's my book!" You shouted and tried to get it back. In the process of trying to get your book back, you came face to face with Luhan and it got extremely awkward. You cleared your throat and looked away from him.

"Give me the book." You ordered firmly. 

The book was given back to you and you sighed in relief. You than got a feeling that you shouldn't be in there any longer, so you gathered your stuff and were about to leave when Luhan grabbed your wrist.

"Where do you think your going?" Luhan asked in a deep, monotone voice. 

"I need to go home. I  just got a text from my parents-"

"Your phone is in your locker."

You were shocked. How did Luhan know where your phone was?

"I also have a slip from the doctors-"

"You weren't given any slips in class today from the teacher that was from the doctor." Luhan told you.

"Luhan, I just really need to go." You said scared. 

"Why did you lie to me?" Luhan asked hurt. 

"I didn't mean to-"

"But you did..." 

Luhan looked down at the floor dissapointed and you felt guilty. You really didn't need to lie like that. You know Luhan doesn't like being lied to.

"I'm sorry-"

"It's alright. Go on ahead."

"Luhan-"

"Go! Before I chase you..."

"Huh?"

Luhan got up and stepped closer to you. He was only 10 inches away from you. 

"Remember when we used to play tag? Do you want to play that?"

"Um...were not kids anymore." You told him.

"Your right..." Luhan said chuckling. You laughed awkwardly with him and had your hand on the door knob. You kept moving it, but it was locked. 

"The doors locked." Luhan said.

"I know...I just figured out..."

Luhan smirked and stepped closer to you but it was only to open the door. 

"Sorry..."

"For what?" You asked as you stepped outside of the libary.

"Locking the door. I didn't mean too. I didn't know you were here..." Luhan admitted.

"It's fine. Accidents happen, right?" 

Luhan nodded and smiled. 

"Yeah...they do."

"Um...I gotta go. See you tomorrow, Luhan!" You said and walked away from him. 

"Can I walk you home?" Luhan asked, causing you to stop. 

"Sure...go ahead. Wanna pick up icecream afterwards?" You said trying to sound brave. 

"Sure!" Luhan shouted. 

Luhan came running up behind you and you walked out together. Damn, was that tense!

Sweet Obession

You arrived home with Luhan carrying your backpack for you. You stopped when you reached your doorstep and turned to your friend. 

"Thanks, Luhan!" You said, grateful. 

Luhan gave you back your backpack and you smiled. 

"Have a good night~"  You cooed and hugged him. Luhan hugged back and you both let each other go. You were looking for the keys in your backpack, but couldn't find them.

"Looking for these?" Luhan asked. 

You heard keys smashing together and you looked up.

"Oh! My keys..." You mumbled. 

Luhan gave them back to you and you stared in awe. You were astonished. How did he get your keys when he didn't know where it was? You mentally slapped yourself. Of course, he could have looked for it when you weren't looking.

"Thanks...you can go now. Bye~" You said and tried opening the door. 

Once you got it open, you saw someone on the couch. 

"Hello? Dad? Mom?" You asked as you put your keys back. The figure turned there head and you squealed. 

"Oppa!" Sehun jumped off the couch and ran to you, kissing you deeply on the lips. You kissed back and he slammed you against the door. You started laughing and hit his chest.

"Sehun! Not here! Luhan-" You said as you turned your head, but saw he was gone. 

"Luhan? He walked you home?"

"Yeah...he did." You answered. 

"Tell him I said thanks. I couldn't live with myself if I heard my princess got hurt." Sehun said. You giggled and kissed him again. You jumped into Sehun's arms, legs around his waist, arms around his neck and he kicked the door shut with his foot and screams could be heard. Not painful screams, but playful screams. 

In the midst of the darkness, there was a figure watching you guys. It clenched it's fist and stormed off. 

Sweet Obsession

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you.

Authors Note

Hey guys~ Did you like this second chapter? Luhan is acting creepy and suspiscious. Do you think he could be the stalker? 

Thanks for the subscribers and upvote! Please comment~

Love you guys~ <3