Chapter Eleven: Shocked

Sweet Obsession

"Oppa..." You muttered while picking up the trash from the baby shower. 

You didn't hear something back which was unusual because your boyfriend would always hear you when you talked. You stopped what you were doing and heard noise upstairs, like something breaking. You ran upstairs, barged into the master bedroom and you saw Sehun sitting on the bed frustrated. 

"Oppa! What the hell happened?!" You asked worried.

Sehun looked up from his hands and smiled at you. 

"Nothing, sweetie. I just slipped..." Sehun assured you.

"Sehun, I want you to stop keeping secrets me! I have tolerated it long enough."

"What do you mean "secrets"?"

"You kept the secret of you stalking me, you kept the secret of holding someone hostage in our basement, you kept the secret about Luhan and Jongin being my stalkers and now your keeping this one! What happened to being truthful?" 

Sehun eyes turned into a darker shade of black and his face was glowing red. Your eyes widened and he gripped your wrists so hard that you could easily break a bone in seconds.

"Ah! Oppa! That hurts!"

"Do not tell me to be truthful."

"Oppa, I have always been truthful to you and what do I get in return? A bunch of lies coming from your dirty mouth!" You yelled.

"Get out."

"No. I won't get out until you-"

Sehun gripped your wrists tighter and threw you on the bed. Your eyes widened because you have never been in this situation with your boyfriend before. 

"Oppa! What the hell are you doing?!" You screamed.

"Stay there or you will die." Sehun threatened.

You stayed quiet while Sehun walked out of the room and locked the door. You were shaking with fear because of the incident you just had with your boyfriend awhile ago. He isn't like this at all. He has never done that face before and his eyes have never turned that dark before. He didn't have lust in his eyes but pure hatred. 

You started doubting your relationship and got up from the bed. You checked the computer on the desk table in your room and found a video recording. It wasn't recording you but someone else. It looked like a girl and she was very pretty. You gasped when you realized who it was. It was Mizuka, your bestfriend.