Chapter Five: Surprises

Sweet Obsession

"Oppa! Oppa!" You squealed as you came running down the stairs. Sehun was in the kitchen carving a pumpkin and he stopped what he was doing just to look at you. 

"What, what, what?" Sehun asked smirking. 

"Today is Halloween!" You bursted out with happiness because halloween is your favorite time of the year. 

"It is halloween. You sound like a little child!" Sehun pointed out. 

You pouted cutely and hit your boyfriends arm lightly. 

"Yah! Oppa~ Don't be such a big meanie!" You whined cutely. Sehun smiled and picked you up, placing you on the counter and parting your legs. 

"Oppa! We can't do it right now!" You scolded. 

"Do you know what day it is today?" Sehun asked. 

"Halloween?" You asked curious. 

"Nope! Guess again..."

It was your anniversary today and since you decided to be a little tease, you acted clueless. 

"Um...the day where we dress up?"

"Come on, ____! How can you forget?!" Sehun asked dissapointed. 

You started laughing and put your forehead on sehun's shoulder. 

"Oppa~Your too funny!"

"What are you talking about?" Sehun asked and you put your head up. 

"I knew all along that it was our anniversary. Our 5th anniversary!" You emphasized the 5th. 

Sehun smiled and planted his lips onto yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he pulled your body closer. You bit his bottom lip and he opened it, allowing your tongue to go into his wet cavern. Sehun pushed your shoulders away slowly and he stared lovingly at you. 

"What?" You asked smiling. 

"Nothing. Help me with the pumpkin?" Sehun asked and backed away from you. 

You looked down at your feet and got down off the counter. 

"Oppa...can I ask you something?" You asked before you headed downstairs. 

"Anything." Sehun said. 

"Will-nevermind. Have fun carving the pumpkin." You said. 

"You won't help me?"

"No, oppa. I will set the candy up instead." You said and walked downstairs. 

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows and he didn't realize that Luhan was down there from before. You pulled the string above you, turning on the lights, walked over to the cabinets and got out some candy bags you just bought. You grabbed a halloween bowl out from underneath the dirty kitchen and started opening the bags, pouring candies into the bowl. That was when you heard muffles and grunts. You thought Sehun was playing jokes on you again because he does this every halloween but when you called out his name, no response. You called out his name again and still no reply. 

You saw something move in the shadows and you thought it was your boyfriend, so you tiptoed  to the curtain that the person was behind and when you opened it, you jumped screaming. It was Luhan, but he wasn't flawless or in good shape, he was beaten and bloody. 

"Luhan!" You cried. You were about to untie the rope around his legs when someone said something suddenly, making you jump scream and fall onto the ground. 

"____, what are you doing?" Sehun asked as he came closer to you. 

You got up, dusting your mini shorts off and smiled. 

"Nothing. I just thought I saw something move and I checked and what do you know? It was a mouse!" You explained giggling. 

Sehun chuckled and pulled you close to his body by grabbing your wrist tightly.

"Baby, I'll deal with the candy. You carve the pumpkin. It's scary down here and cold, I don't want you to get spooked and a cold while your wearing that y outfit." Sehun told you. 

You nodded and were about to leave when sehun yanked you back. 

"____, warn me next time when you go down here. It's really dangerous."

"How oppa?" You asked scared. 

"It just is, believe me. I don't lie to you, do I?" Sehun asked. 

"No...not all the time."

"I lie for surpirses and stuff. Not about this kind of subjects." Sehun said and pulled you closer to his warm body. He kissed you passionately and broke the kiss after a few minutes. 

"Go upstairs, kids will come soon." 

You nodded and walked upstairs. Sehun fixed the curtain and walked over to the table with the candy half spilled. Sehun finished the task, threw the bags away into a paper bag and walked upstairs. He turned off the lights and locked the basement door. 

Sehun walked across from you and into the hallway. He sat the bowl of candy down and stared at you carving the pumpkin. He smiled softly and walked into the kitchen,observing you.

"You look hot carving the pumpkin." Sehun complimented. 

"Thanks. Hey, can I ask you something?" You said and stopped what you were doing and looked at your boyfriend. 

"Sure."

"What was downstairs?" You asked bewildered. Sehun smirked and shook his head. 

"Nothing. Like you said, a mouse was downstairs." 

"Oppa...are you lying to me?"

"Never. I couldn't lie to you, sweetie. That would hurt you and I don't like hurting you." Sehun reasoned and leaned on the fridge. 

You smiled and nodded. You picked up the knife and and started carving dimples into the pumpkin.

"Oppa, will dimples look nice on this pumpkin?" You asked him for his opinion.

"Yeah, dimples look real cute. The kids will love it."

You snickered and Sehun continued to watch you. This was going to be a long night. 

Sweet Obsession

 Since you've gone I've been lost without a trace

I dream at night, I can only see your face

I look around but it's you I can't replace

I feel so cold and I long for your embrace

I keep calling baby, baby please...

 

 

Authors Note

I updated once again! Did you like this chapter? It was suppose to be creepy and I hope I gave that effect to you readers. :) I told you that I will try to scare you guys. This is just the beginning! Mwahahahahahahaha! I know it's a little bit early, but when it reaches Halloween...stay tuned for my new stories. ^_^ 

Please comment! I love hearing the wonderful, crazy and funny comments. I also love responding to them. Anyways, hope you liked this! And, you just figured out a secret that was hidden downstairs. Your friend Mizuka has warned you about your boyfriend and now Luhan is tied up and kept hostage in your basement. 

Does it make sense?