Chapter Six: Kidnapped

Sweet Obsession

"Happy Halloween!" You and Sehun shouted at the kids with glee. The kids admired your costumes and ran away to the next house. You closed your door and grabbed the candy bowl from Sehun. You were heading downstairs again when he gripped your arm forcefully. You turned your head and smiled at him. 

"What do you need?" You asked him. 

"I can do this. You don't need to work." Sehun said. 

"Oppa, I'm not incapable of anything! I can do this. Just go and set up a movie for us later." You said. 

"I'm going downstairs and there is nothing you could about it!" Sehun argued and stuck his tongue out at you. 

You hesitantly gave the bowl to him and he smiled cheekily. The basement door opened and Sehun vanished into the darkness. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion and were anxious to get downstairs. You had an itch to get down there and see if Luhan was alright or if you were seeing things. 

You walked into the living room and decided to pick out a horor movie. Halloween II was your choice and you put it in the DVD player. You grabbed the remote and paused the movie so it couldn't continue. It was taking sehun long downstairs and you decided to check up on him, to make sure he's alright. 

The lights were off and you turned them back on again. You catiously walked down the wooden stairs and with each step you took, increased your breathing. Once your feet hit flat ground, you see the window open and you look to the curtain to find Luhan gone. You ran towards the window and hopped onto the sink to get a better look. You heard the door shut, you heard something click and the lights turned off.  Your eyes widened in fear, sweat was building up, nerves were all tangled and your legs were wobbly. 

You stepped back and slipped but you landed in someone's arms. You opened your closed eyes and let your vision adjust but you wished it didn't go back to normal because luhan was holding onto you. Your in this phase where you are scared of Luhan and not scared of Luhan, but your mood was now scared. You screamed and Luhan sealed your mouth shut with the token of a kiss. You were muffling when luhan got up onto the sink and heaved you outside. You landed on the damp grass and Luhan picked you up again. 

He picked you up by your arm and started leading you to his car. You were screaming but he stopped and put a handkerchief to your mouth causing you to pass out.

Sweet Obsession

Everything was hazy for you when you fluttered your eyes open because luhan just intoxicated you. Your vision was regained and you looked around your surroundings. Pictures of you on a blue wall, things you lost, clothes you lost, everything that you have lost or did was recorded and stored inside of this stuffy small room. 

You tried moving your arms and legs, but you were tied by ropes. You yelled for help but you were quickly cut off because of a certain voice. 

"Are you trying to escape?" Luhan asked, placing a tray in front of you. You were up against the wall and threw your head back. 

"Noooo! I was calling for the icecream truck~ Of course, I'm trying to escape you idiot!" You said sarcastically.

"You won't escape anytime soon. At least, not on my watch." A smirking Luhan informed. 

"What do you want from me?" You asked through gritted teeth. 

Luhan smiled, lifting your chin up with his finger and kissing you lightly on the lips. 

"You, my darling."

You spat in his face and he furrowed his eyebrows and sealed his lips. You thought it was enough time to hit or kick him but when you tried, you fell back onto the floor. Luhan laughed visciously and you grunted when the ground and chair were smushing your hands. Luhan lifted the chair back up and smirked.

"Are you my stalker?" You asked softly. 

"Yes. In fact, we all are."

"What do you mean?"

A moment of silence filled the tensed air between you and luhan while the night was drawing near. 

"How can you be so dumb? We were right under your nose." Luhan said frowning. 

"What do you mean we?"

"........."

"Luhan, answer me damn it!" You cursed. 

"Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin."

Sweet Obsession

Oh can't you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take

Authors Note

Sorry, I had to do this. Double update today!!! Now you got the answers.