Chapter Eight: Sehun Reveals

Sweet Obsession

Eyes were on you, whispering could be heard, the male teacher had his hand on your back and you were shaking with fear of standing up in front of the class. You needed to be introduced to the entire class and you couldn't think of what to say. 

"Hello~My name is Nakamura ____, I am 16 years old and a transfer student." You introduced. 

A girl with straight, short brown hair raised her hand and asked you question. 

"Are you Japanese?"

"I am actually half. Half Japanese, Chinese, American, Korean, Spanish and Malaysian." You corrected.

"If you have any questions, feel free to ask her anything. I need to go get some papers from the printing machine so please, while i'm gone, treat her nice." Mr. Kom said and left the classroom. 

As soon as he left, people started raising their hands and screaming pick me. You picked on a girl with ponytails and she smiled. 

"How many family members do you have?"

"I have 6 family members. Mom, Dad, Sister, Sister, Sister and Brother." You said as you picked a boy in a blue blazer. 

"Are you single?"

Everyone started laughing and snickering so you laughed also. 

"I am single."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" One boy with red hair asked. 

"No. Like I said, I'm single."

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Another boy in purple asked. 

"Um...I had a boyfriend."

"Oh my god! You should try out for the Cheerleading Team!" A girl with a high ponytail shouted. 

You were about to say something when a voice could be heard making everyone quiet. 

"Where do you live in Korea?" A boy with black hair asked.

"Um...Busan."

"You don't have a busan accent." The boy snapped. 

"That's because I spend a lot of time in Seoul. I visit here a lot."

"So...you run away?" The boy asked again. 

"No. My parents know. I never go anywhere without their consent."

"So, your a goody-two shoes?"

"Not always."

The young boy smirked devilishly and shut up. Just in time because the teacher came in with the papers and smiled at you. 

"Were they nice to you?" Mr. Kom asked. 

"Yes, sir." You said and bowed. 

"I might as well tell you their names" Mr. Kom said. You looked at him and back at the class.

"Lee Chae Rin is the girl with the high ponytail, Park Bom has the most pale skin, Sandara Park is the girl with pig-tails, Gong Min Ji is the short-haired girl. Together, they are known as 2ne1."

"Why do they have that name?" You wondered. 

"In this class, we come up with nicknames for people who are the closest of friends. Those four girls I just mentioned are tight buds, so we call them, 2ne1." Mr. Kom explained. 

"Okay~ You may continue."

"Sun Ye is the one with short-curly hair, Park Ye Eun is the one with a curly-high ponytail, Kim Yoo Bin is the one with waist long-straight hair, Woo Hye Rim is the one who always wears side ponytails, Ah So Hee is the one with naturally curly hair. Together, they are Wonder Girls."

"Nice to meet you all~" You said and bowed. 

"Taeyeon is the girl with big eyes, Yuri has the bad- girl look, Yoonah has the seductive look, Seo Joo Hyun looks like she is part of the mafia, Stephanie has the angelic face, Hyoyeon is the girl that looks like she is part of the mafia as well, but her hair is blonde, Sooyoung has the seductive look but her hair is always curly, Soon Kyu has the baby face, and  Jessica has the girly/seductive look. Together, they are Girls Generation/SNSD."

"Nice to meet you all~ Please treat me well!" You smiled and bowed. 

"Ji Hyun is the face of the group, so she basically has the "it" looks, Ga Yoon is the girl with the long face and small lips, Ji Yoon has the seductive look but has some cheek fat, Hyun Ah is the seductive girl and has the seductive look while she always wears heavy lipstick, So Hyun  is the girl with the tons of aeygo written all over her face. Together, they are 4minute."

"Hello!" You said and waved. 

"Min Jun is the boy with pearly whites, Nichkhyun is the aeygo, cutie boy, Taecyeon is the boy with the sharp jaw line, WooYoung is the boy with the most talent out of everyone here, Junho is the boy who smiles a lot and jokes around, Chansung is the name that girls scream out in the hallways and if you see a boy running for his life, than you found him. Together, they are 2PM."

"Hello~Your all very handsome!"

"Yong Guk has sherbet colored hair, Him Chan is the boy with spikey hair, Dae Hyun is the slightly tanned boy out of everyone, Young Jae is the one with a beanie on 24/7, Jong Up is the boy with a dragon on his neck, can't miss it! and Jun Hong is the boy with blue hair. Together, they are B.A.P aka Best, Absolute and Perfect."

"Nice to meet you~"

"Joonmyeon is the boy who was the angelic face, Chanyeol makes everyone laugh and makes everyone smile who passes him, Kyungsoo is the cute, yet fierce boy, Baekhyun is the charming and funny guy that girls drool over, Jongin is the boy who looks like a player-"

"I am not a player, thank you!" Jongin defended. 

"He looks like a player, but he is really down to earth and Sehun is the cutie that makes girls scream with joy. Together, they are EXO-K!"

"Hi~ Very nice to meet you!" You said, eyesmiling.

"Minseok is the cute, baozi with a chubby face, Lu Han is the boy with the baby face, but has a lot of charisma when you get to know him, Wu Fan is the boy with the bushiest eyebrows, Yixing has the nickname of unicorn, so if girls talk about unicorns a lot, they are talking about him" Mr. Kom said and pointed to the good looking boy. "Jongdae is the manliest of the group and has a sharp jaw line, Zitao has fierce looks and looks like a panda. Together, they are EXO-M."

"Is EXO-K and EXO-M the same group but different sub-groups?" You asked the teacher. 

"Yes, they are. But we didn't want to confuse people so we labeled them seperately."

You nodded and the teacher smiled. 

"You may sit down now." Mr. Kom said and pointed to an empty seat next to the boy that tried to have an argument with you. You sat down and looked at him, smiling. He looked back at you and smirked. 

Sweet Obsession

Luhan set the tray in front of you which consisted of chicken noodle soup and water. You eyed the food in disgust and sent the same look to your stalker. 

"What?" Luhan asked. 

"This is disgusting. I won't eat it."

"Than don't eat at all." Luhan said and took the tray from you. 

"Your very nice for a stalker." You said sarcastically.

"Thanks. I love you and I need to be nice."

"That was sarcasm, idiot!" You spat. 

Luhan smirked and punched you across the face. Your bottom lip was cut and a bruise could be seen on your cheek. 

"Your weak." You insulted.

Luhan was about to punch you again until you made a smart remark. 

"No wonder everyone calls you a girl. You act like one, talk like one and you punch like one."

Luhan punched you again across the face and you puked up some blood. You laughed dryly, picking your head up to stare at him. 

"Wuss. I have been in so much worse and this is all you can do? Wimp!"

Luhan picked up up bridal style, threw you on the bed, got handcuffs out and tied your wrists to the headboard. Luhan smirked because he always wanted with you and he would do anything to get it from you.

"I'll show you, how much of a man I am." Luhan said dangerously low. 

Your eyes widened in fear knowing what exact situation your in. You are about to be and their's nothing you could do about it. You can scream, but no one would hear you and that was your only choice. 

Luhan crawled on top of you and you screamed, kicking his balls in the process. Luhan grabbed his crotch and fell to the floor in complete pain. You smirked, remembering something about escaping out of handcuffs, you started moving your wrists hard when it started loosening. You laughed victoriously when you were freed and you kicked Luhan in the stomach. 

"Next time, don't attempt to me! Also, don't abuse me! Oh, wait...I wasn't hurt because you punch like a wuss!" You said and kicked his back, not forgetting to kick the side of his head. Luhan's eyes closed and you smiled. 

You grabbed the handcuffs, lifted Luhan up onto the king sized bed and handcuffed him to the headboard.

"Sweet dreams, Luhan oppa~" You cooed and left his house.

Sweet Obsession

You exited the bus to get to your house, but you saw your boyfriends BMW parked out in front of the house. You started tearing up and you were frozen. You weren't scared, panicked or felt like you were in danger because Sehun wasn't a stalker to you, he was the first, real love of your life and he never treated you like a prisoner. 

Everyday, Sehun would let you go out of the house, talk to friends, hang out with guy friends, go out for hours, let you roam the house and most importantly, never lashed out completely at you. If your boyfriend ever got mad, he wouldn't force you into ual interaction, he wouldn't hit you and if you get into a fight with him, he apologises and leaves you to cool down. You smiled and entered into the house. 

"Oppa! I'm home~" You shouted, throwing the keys down onto the side table next to the door. Sehun came walking down the stairs and smiled at you. 

"Hey, princess~" Sehun said as he ran up to hug you.

You hugged him tight, taking in his intoxicating scent. Sehun rubbed your back, savoring this moment. 

"Oppa"

"Yes?"

"Why did you choose me?" You suddenly asked. 

Sehun pushed you lightly by the shoulders and stared at you as if you were insane.

"Because I loved you and I still do." Sehun answered and pecked your lips.

"Did you love me enough to stalk me?" You asked raising your voice an otcave higher. 

"What are you talking about?" Sehun asked nonchalantly.

"You stalked me oppa! Why would you do that?"

"I never stalked you! What are you blabbering about?!"

"You stalked me and made me become yours! What? Did you put me in a trans or something?!" You yelled and hit sehun's shoulder.

"How'd you know?" Sehun asked quietly.

"Luhan told me!"

"Why were you with Luhan?"

"Long story-"

"Tell me! Why were you with him? I was worried sick!" Sehun yelled.

"Answer my question first!  Why did you stalk me?!"

"Because you were pretty!"

"Pretty? Is that all? Why didn't you just tell me?!"

"I was afraid you would reject me!"

"Reject you? If you called me "pretty" than I wouldn't give two s and just say thank you! You weren't confessing your love for me, Sehun!" You yelled furious.

"You fell in love with me gradually!" Sehun argued.

"I might have liked you a teensy bit in highschool but you didn't need to stalk me to make me like you! It makes you look like a ert, it labels you as creeper and a e!"

"I am not a e!"

"You are to me! I can't believe that I am living with a stalker!" You yelled, ruffling your hair in frustration. 

"We loved each other!"

"I don't know if it's one-sided now. You claim that you "love" me but you aren't with me for pure intentions! I thought you were different! I have had many stalkers before and I all disliked them but you put a spell on me, to make me love you! How is that real love?! Wake up and smell the roses, Oh Sehun! Loving someone is supposed to come naturally and no cheating is allowed!"

"I didn't cast a "spell" on you! Stop being so dramatic!"

"I'm not being dramatic! You, Luhan and Jongin are all my stalkers! You are sick, sick people!"

"____, why must we fight?"

"You ing stalked me and you expect me to not fight with you? Your seriously messed up in the head!" You yelled and stormed off upstairs. 

Sehun pulled his hair in frustration, panic and worriness. He never wanted this day to come. He never wanted you to find out that he stalked you every minute of the day. He wanted you to love him like he was your own, but now...you probably lost all trust in him. Sehun fished out his phone and called his friend Kyungsoo to come and help him out.

Sweet Obession