Chapter One: Nightmare

Sweet Obsession

You were sitting at the dinner table with your younger brother, older sister, mom and dad when you heard the doorbell ring. 

"I'll get it." You said as you pushed your chair backwards. You walked over to the door and opening it, you saw no one but you looked down and saw a wrapped up green present. You picked it up and turned your head side to side but didn't see anyone. You shrugged your shoulders and closed the door. 

"Sweetie, what is it that your holding?" Your mom asked you. 

"I don't know. It just showed up."

"It's late at night, the mailman isn't out right now. He texted me that he is home." Your father informed you. You started feeling queasy in your stomach and had to go to the bathroom. You rushed upstairs and went into your room. You sat on your toilet and started vomiting. 

"It's not nice, is it?" A man asked. 

You looked up and found no one there. You stared at the wrapped up box you set on your sink and grabbed it hastily. You ripped the paper and the present was revealed, it wasn't what you would expect. It's nothing that a girl would like, maybe babies or little kids but you were a teenager, this doesn't suit your taste. It was a Jack-In-The-Box toy and it had a note on it. 

Spin me round and round, don't stop until you hear a pop.

You gulped and did as the note said and each second, your pulse and heart was racing. What could happen? It ended the song and a clown popped out laughing. You jumped and heard more laughing but it was coming from your bedroom. You dropped the toy, wiped your mouth from the vomit you spit up and cautiously stepped into your bedroom. 

"Do you like the toy?" The same voice asked. You turned around and screamed but all you saw was a shadow. 

"Who are you?!" You yelled and backed away. 

"Shhh~ Just go to sleep." 

The shadow pulled out a hockey stick and slammed it against the side of your head. 

Sweet Obession

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You screamed and your parents came rushing into your room, turning on the lights. You looked at the clock and it read, 3:30 am and you started crying. 

"Honey, just relax~" Your mom said and hugged you. 

"Mom....he's back!" You whimpered. You were only 17 years old and you were having these dreams, your parents knew exactly what was going on but you and your siblings.

"He can't and won't harm you." Your dad said firmly. 

"Okay...I believe you guys."

"Relax, _____~" 

Your mom had to lie you down in bed and your dad tucked in your comforters. You weren't incapable of doing anything but you were traumatized from the dream and you needed comfort. You pretended to fall asleep and your parents left the room, turning the lights off. You waited until the door closed and you hopped out of bed, grabbing your phone.  

You dialed Sehun's number and sat on your window seated area.

"Hello?" Sehun asked. His voice was husky and it drove you wild. 

"Oppa..." You muttered. 

"Honey, what's wrong?" Sehun asked. 

You didn't care if Sehun called you honey because you call him sweetie all the time. 

"Oppa...I had the dream again."

"Baby, I'm sorry. Do you need me to come over and comfort you?"

"No...I want to come over." You said. 

"It's 3:35 in the morning! If you walk out on these streets, who knows what will happen!" Sehun shouted. 

"Oppa...pick me up."

"Pick you up? Now? Right now?"

"Yeah...please?"

"Okay, princess. I'll be there in five. Love you~"

"Love you too, oppa~"

You hung up the phone and looked out the window. In the distance, you saw a shadow and you could have sworn they were looking into your bedroom window. You were about to look closer, when you heard the door bell ring almost giving you a heart attack. You snapped your head towards the door then back at the window and saw the shadow gone.

The doorbell kept ringing and ringing and it made you more scared. Afraid of waking your parents and siblings up, you ran downstairs and answered the door and almost screamed, but stopped when you saw your boyfriend. 

"Sehun!" You cried out in relief and joy, hugging him. Sehun hugged back and your hair. 

"Are you alright, princess?" Sehun asked with such care. 

"Yes, oppa~ I'm glad your here."

"Do you want to gather your stuff?" Sehun asked. You nodded and pulled him in, shutting the door and locking it. 

"Honey, are you alright?" Sehun asked again. 

"I'm better knowing that your here." You said and kissed him passionately on the lips. Sehun pushed your shoulders back and looked you in the eyes. 

"Before we make out, get your stuff ready."

"I only need my phone."

"What about clothes? Whenever you have this dream, you stay over at my house for a week! You need clothes."

"Let me wear yours!" You suggested.

"No!"

"Please?" You begged while tugging at his sleeve like a little child. Sehun rolled his eyes and sighed as an answer.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!"

"Tell your parents."

"I will text them. Just take me now!"

"You want me to you?"

"Not again! I'm still sore!" You whined and smacked his chest. 

"Hahahahaha! Your fun to tease~"

"In bed or insulting me?"

"Both." Sehun said and pecked your lips. You pushed his chest so you guys could stop and bit your bottom lip.

"Oppa~ do this at your house!"

"Alright." Sehun said. I smiled and he squatted down. 

"What do you want me to do? Massage your back?" You asked giggling. 

"Nope! I want you on my back."

"I can do this during !"

"I mean, a piggyback ride. Hop on~"

I sighed and jumped on him. 

"Hey! Why don't you jump like this when I you?!" Sehun asked dissapointed.

"Hahahahaha! You haven't ed me hard enough!" You spat. Sehun got up and walked out of your house with you on his back. You started laughing and Sehun laughed also while telling crack jokes. Little did you know, someone was following you and they were right behind you. 

 

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

(Courtesy of POLICE, Every Step You Take)