Three.

Soul Mates, Strings and All Your Little Things.

Groaning loudly, Jonghyun didn't even have the chance to rub his eyes before he reached over to the small, wooden coffee table and swiftly grabbed a hold of his phone, which was vibrating against it violently.

With squinted, unfocused eyes, Jonghyun tried to make out the name shining brightly on the caller id.

"Incoming call: Jinki hyung."

With a loud sigh, Jonghyun ended the call, placing his phone on a soft part of the couch before looking down at the weight he still felt on his chest; his small, feline lover stirring slightly in his sleep. With wide eyes, Jonghyun watched him carefully; letting out a breath of relief once Kibum settled down, before groaning in his throat when he heard his phone start to ring again; the same person calling.

Jonghyun knew that if it was important, Jinki would continue to call him, over, and over... and over again. Jonghyun found it beyond frustrating, since sometimes it wasn't even important, and the older boy would just ask him what he was doing or how his day was going; Jonghyun couldn't be bothered with Jinki right now, but when his phone rang a fourth time he let out a sigh of frustration, before carefully shifting Kibum off his legs until he was just sprawled across the couch.

With yet another sigh, Jonghyun smiled lightly at Kibum's sleeping form, before kneeling down in front of the couch; gently brushing the younger's bangs away from his eyes with the back of his hand, and smiling to himself as Kibum began to pout cutely.

"So pretty." Jonghyun whispered once he was assured that the boy was still asleep.

Standing up from the cold, wooden floor, Jonghyun tiptoed lightly over to Taemin's room. He didn't know if the younger was awake, or asleep, but he figured answering Jinki's call away from a sleeping Kibum would be a much politer thing to do, and he was sure Kibum would notice the lack of warmth sooner or later since Jonghyun's body was missing. Lightly tapping his knuckles on the perfectly white door, Jonghyun turned the handle to find Taemin seated on a stool in front of his vanity, fixing his hair as he sat in his pajama bottoms, completely shirtless.

Jonghyun didn't really care though; he just saw Taemin as a more feminine Minho. Like a little brother.

"So you are awake.." Jonghyun smiled, closing the door behind him as he let himself in the younger's room.

Taemin nodded with a smile, picking up one last bobby pin from his vanity as he pinned the last bit of his hair back; once again, he wore it perfectly placed behind his ears with the fringe down, before he spun around to face the elder.

"Of course i am, it's 8am and i have school in an hour.. Is there something you need Hyung?" Taemin asked with a smile, before walking over to his bed, and pulling his white shirt over his shoulders.

"Ah.. actually Tae there is something.." Jonghyun replied, concerned now that the younger told him he had school. Taemin found himself freezing on the spot as he did up the buttons on his shirt; beginning to worry as Jonghyun's face showed a display of concern.

"What is it Hyung?" Taemin asked seriously, slowly doing up more of his shirt before picking up his trousers from the bed; still watching Jonghyun.

"I just need you to lay with Kibum for a bit whilst i take a phone call.. It'll only be about five minutes, i promise!" Jonghyun replied, hands waving in front of him in defense as he tried to assure the younger he didn't need him for long.

"Is that it?..."

"Yeah, that's it.."

Taemin pulled a rather unhappy face before throwing the trousers in his hands violently at the elder.

"Jeez don't ever scare me like that again! I thought something was wrong!" Taemin almost yelled with a frown, before gently pushing past Jonghyun and making his way down the hallway; towards Kibum.

Jonghyun followed Taemin back down the hall, mumbling something about how he wished people would stop throwing clothes at his face before he set his eyes on his completely cute, adorable, beautiful, (and sometimes y) feline lover who was fast asleep, almost cliff hanging over the couch.

Jonghyun laughed as Taemin stood in front of the couch, realizing he had no way to lay down.

"Here.." Jonghyun said quietly, leaning over the back of the leather sofa to lift Kibum's upper body slightly; the feline boys arms instantly wrapping around Jonghyun's neck, snuggling into him sleepily before he released his hold once he was lowered onto Taemin.

Taemin couldn't prevent the giggle that escaped him once Kibum began to snuggle into him, still completely asleep as he yawned lightly. Picking up the silver device next to his head, Taemin passed the phone over the couch to Jonghyun who took it gratefully before tiptoeing down the corridor, mumbling 'five minutes!' to Taemin before he made his way with a light jog.

"8 missed calls."

"Really Jinki?" Jonghyun whispered to himself, before closing himself in Taemin's room (without permission) and calling his older brother, who unsurprisingly answered immediately.

"About time!" Jinki greeted, causing Jonghyun to move the phone away from his ear as the elder yelled tiredly.

"Good morning to you too Hyung.." Jonghyun replied.

"No, absolutely terrible morning; where the hell is Minho?"

Jonghyun's eyebrows furrowed slightly. What did Jinki mean where was Minho? In his room? Did Jinki even look?! Minho would never run away, he'd have no reason too.

"What do you mean Hyung?"

"I mean.. I went to wake Minho up since i hadn't seen him all morning, and he wasn't there.. He went out last night and just.. Didn't come home." 

Jonghyun started to feel concerned.

"Did you call him?!"

"Yeah but he didn't answer; in fact, he hung up on me every time!"

"Did you piss him off Jinki?" Jonghyun replied in a sarcastic tone, since that was usually the case.

"No! I don't know?! One minute he's all deep and confiding in me, telling me about his 'gay friend' and the next he storms off out, not coming home, I tell you Jonghyun this is just-"

"Eh?! What gay friend?" Jonghyun cut him off. He swore, if Minho said anything he was a dead man.

"Oh i don't know some queer-mo.. I personally think he's having thoughts himself, maybe you should talk to him, sort him out."

...'Sort him out'?

"What do you mean sort him out? If he's gay i can't stop him..." Jonghyun almost laughed.

"Nah but we don't need that kinda , he can do one if he thinks he's bringing any boys home soon." Jinki replied, causing Jonghyun to unconsciously clench his teeth.

"He can do what he wants Jinki.. But if it lightens your concern he was telling me about how he's really interested in some girl at his school; something about her having a hot body, i don't know, but i'm sure she doesn't have a ." Jonghyun lied; the most pointless lie he had ever told but he wanted to defend the younger.

"Yeah as long as it's a girl Jonghyun... Anyway, call him for me will you? I gotta go to the bathroom." Jinki yawned.

"Charming Hyung.. Talk to you later." Jonghyun replied; abruptly hanging up on his brother and instantly calling the younger; he was sure he'd taken over five minutes but he hadn't heard Taemin complain.. Yet.

After dialing a few times, Jonghyun felt his anger build as Minho finally answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Choi Minho where the are you!?" Jonghyun shouted, he didn't have time to be nice since Minho had him quite worried.

"Oh thank god it's you Hyung; you have no idea how much Jinki has been pestering me!" It's-"

"Pestering?! You didn't go home and you have the cheek to say he was pestering?!" Jonghyun cut him off. He knew Minho and Jinki didn't get along so well, but still, Jinki cared for the boy; even if it was only a little.

"Hyung.. I told him i was staying at Junhong's.." Minho replied, confused as to why his brother was so angry.

"Eh? He knew? He just said you left and didn't go home!"

"Yeah and after i got home from school, at around six, he was drunk out of his mind so i told him i was staying with Zelo.."

Jonghyun should have guessed, no wonder Jinki had no idea where the boy was.

Why was Jinki always drinking anyway? Jonghyun had no idea.

With a small sigh, Jonghyun left the bedroom, making his way towards a pouty Taemin and a sleeping Kibum before lowering his tone, continuing to talk to the raven haired boy through the phone.

"Alright Minnie, just make sure you get to school okay.." Jonghyun sighed, confused as Taemin perked up from the couch.

"But how can i go to school when you made me sit here?!" Taemin asked with confusion, Jonghyun guessing that both boys had the same nickname before mentally face palming, and ruffling Taemin's bright fringe.

Minho could hear everything.

"Not you silly, I'm on the phone.. You can move now if you like." Jonghyun replied to Taemin, forgetting about Minho for a second.

"Who are you talking to Hyung?" Taemin asked, shifting slightly as Jonghyun came to replace his position on the couch.

"I'm talking to my brother.." Jonghyun started, trying not to say Taemin's name since the bright haired boy had mentioned Minho to the others last night.

"Your brothers name is Minnie?..." Taemin asked, arms folded as he looked down at Jonghyun who was shifting Kibum onto his lap.

"...Yes... Now go get ready for school." Jonghyun awkwardly replied, pushing Taemin by his as the younger frowned before heading towards his room.

"Who was that?... And who am i?" Minho asked confused.

"That was Minnie, Kibum's friend; and just be grateful i don't go talking about you okay.. Now get to school, i expect you home tonight." Jonghyun answered, serious about Minho being home. He was perfectly okay with Minho staying at his friends but he had some questions to ask the younger, like, "Why the heck have you got Jinki thinking you're gay?!" for one.

"Arasso, bye Hyung!" Minho replied before hanging up the phone.

Jonghyun tried hard to gently place his phone onto the coffee table, but much to his regret, he chucked it lightly, causing a loud bang once it hit the corner and landed on the floor before Kibum began to stir uncomfortably.

Jonghyun felt like a douche when Kibum began to rub and carefully open his eyes. He didn't know why he felt so bad, I mean, it was 8:40 in the morning and they had slept on the couch in their clothes all evening, but Jonghyun didn't want to wake the younger up; he would have much preferred it if Kibum woke up in his own time.

"Good morning.." Kibum started groggily, rubbing his face into Jonghyun's chest as he tried to get rid of the sleepiness over coming him.

"Good morning baby... I'm sorry i woke you.." Jonghyun replied, running a hand though Kibum's silky locks as the younger's breathing became more steady.

"Shopping."

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows.. Did he hear him right?

"What was that babe?" Jonghyun asked confused.

"Take me shopping." Kibum mumbled into Jonghyun's chest, the elder, more muscular boy trying hard not to laugh at Kibum who was so demanding, yet he couldn't even get himself up.

As if he read his mind, Kibum pushed himself up from the elder, stretching his petite body with a small squeak before he turned to face Jonghyun, his face puffy and his eyes sleepy.

"Aw... You are cute.." Jonghyun smiled, kissing the younger's cheek lightly before resting his head on his shoulder, Kibum not moving a muscle.

"Jonghyun.. I swear to god if you ever try to replace yourself with Taemin again we are through; that boy is as thin as a stick and that was the most uncomfortable sleep i have ever had, even if it only was for twenty minutes." Kibum groaned with a frown, his tiredness causing his threat to sound almost cute as he rubbed his eyes, before facing Jonghyun with an unimpressed look as the elder remained glued to his shoulder.

"Okay.." Was all Jonghyun replied, except for the small laugh Kibum received as he rubbed Jonghyun's cheek with one hand, before kissing the elder's silver hair and standing up from the couch.

"I will be ready in half an hour.." Kibum promised, before making his way to the bathroom and getting ready for a hot shower.

~~

Minho hung up the phone before making his way over to the large mirror, and pulling on his blazer.

He had spent the night at Junhong's since Jinki decided to drink himself into an abyss, and like always, their tall, deep voiced friend Yongguk had been there too.

Minho remembered one time when their other friend Himchan had asked if the boys had a thing for each other, and he remembered how Junhong had flushed a deep red, shaking his head violently as Yongguk rolled around in a fit of laughter. "He is like a brother to me, I like to take care of him." Yongguk had said, and he had kept his word.

Minho watched through the mirror as Yongguk tied Junhong's tie under his shirt collar; the younger absentmindedly playing video games on his phone, lightly flicking his curled, blonde hair out of his eyes.

"Your hair looks like ramen." Minho had remembered Yongguk saying once, but everything looked like ramen to him; he loved it too much. 

Minho had been friends with Yongguk since he had joined the football team at the start of the school year. He was first friends with him and Himchan, but since Yongguk and Zelo were always glued, Minho became quite close with the younger; he stayed at his house often.

Drawing on the last of his eyeliner, (which he had become quite fond of thanks to Jonghyun), Minho dusted himself off before collecting his bag and sitting on Zelo's extremely oversized bed. He watched as the blonde haired boy checked himself in the mirrored wardrobe before turning to face Minho, smiling and sitting next to him.

Junhong was a very shy person. He never spoke to anyone unless they initiated a conversation first, and even then he didn't really want to speak. He kept himself to himself; it had taken him months to finally talk back to Minho, and ever since they had been the best of friends. Minho wasn't sure why everyone else at school called Junhong by 'Zelo', but he guessed it was a way to improve the younger's confidence, since he was a really hyperactive boy once he got to know someone well. Looking back at the deep voiced boy, who was styling his light brown hair in the mirrored wardrobe, Minho laughed as he heard Junhong sigh beside him.

"Unbelievable.. He does the least to his appearance yet he always takes the longest.." Junhong whined, earning a frown from the boy who abruptly stood up, before pulling on his blazer and grabbing his bag.

"Yah, that's because i spend so much time sorting out yours!" Yongguk's deep laugh echoed through the room.

"Sureee... Anyway let's go before we're late!" 

Junhong quickly jumped off the bed, pulling Minho with him before they left the large family home and made their way towards the school. Junhong practically lived right next door to their destination; Minho had no idea why they needed to be so early every day.

"I saw your brother the other day.." Yongguk started, nudging Minho as they made their way through the large school gates, towards the courtyard.

"Jinki?"

"No, Jonghyun." 

Minho felt a lump in his throat.

Great.

Jonghyun liked Yongguk, he always did, and so Minho could imagine the boys had stopped for a chat.

"Oh, cool.." Minho replied awkwardly.

"Yeah he was at the coffee shop with a friend."

Minho released a breath.

"He said it was his boyfriend."

And once again, Minho held a breath in.

"Yeah, I didn't know your brother was gay Minho?"

'And so open about it..." Minho thought to himself.

"I thought he was a girl at first.." Junhong laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah.. He only told me the other day; I guess i'm okay with it though.." Minho replied honestly, he didn't really care if his friends had negative views on it, although he did feel awkward.

"I don't see why you wouldn't be.." Yongguk started. "Jonghyun's cool, and his boyfriend is super polite.. 'Hey my name is Kibum! You guys look so cool!~'" Yongguk repeated Kibum's words, earning a smile from Junhong.

"He liked my outfit better." Junhong argued.

"Yeah but he totally preferred my hair."

Minho felt slightly strange listening to his friends argue over Kibum's compliments; it kind of made him want to meet the boy himself, but at the same time, he still wasn't entirely certain on the idea.

Thinking about how happy it would make the elder, Minho quickly pulled out his phone as the three boys made their way down the school corridor towards first period, before he texted Jonghyun.

"To - Jong Hyung.

Yo Jonghyun-ah! So i have practice after school, but i was thinking, when are you going to introduce me to Kibum? I think i'd like to meet him soon! ^^"

Minho felt proud of himself. He thought he had done a nice thing; something that would make the elder smile.. That was until he got his reply.

"From - Jong Hyung.

That's all well and good Minho, but first i think we need to talk about why Jinki Hyung thinks you're gay..."

With a sigh, Minho placed his phone into his pocket; slightly confused by the text but at the same time, he imagined that Jonghyun may have thought the younger had told Jinki something he shouldn't have. Minho furrowed his brows until he looked up to be greeted by another dark haired friend of theirs, who was talking to Yongguk.

"What lesson do we have first?" Yongguk asked, stretching lightly as he yawned.

"We.. Have English.." The pixie faced boy responded in broken english, earning a small smack on the head from Yongguk who just shook his head lightly in a 'no'.

"Shut up Himchan." He laughed, earning a smile as Minho waved lightly to the boy, his way of saying hello.

Minho was done with today already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I don't know why B.A.P is in this.. Minho needed friends and my brain just couldn't think of any kpop groups at all so.. this is what you get.. We all love B.A.P though right?! (I know i do!)

This chapter ends abruptly but, cut me some slack its half one in the morning and i tried.. *flails*

If anyone wants to give me some tips on improving my writing i'd be extremely grateful; idek how it is to be honest.. but anyway for now, i havent really checked this so sorry for any mistakes and i'll update this soon.

Support is loved! Thank you to everyone who has commented/subscribed so far; i just want to kiss you! *mwah*

taemin-kiss-o.gif

But i'll let Taemin do it instead.. Night night <3 

tumblr_m9sbahSVaq1rwohvi.gif