One.

Soul Mates, Strings and All Your Little Things.

As he lay on his belly on the warm wooden floor in front of his large television, with the sun's rays slowly warming his milky skin, Key absentmindedly flicked through the magazine he had been reading as he giggled down the phone.

"O-okay.. Hana, dul, set! Ponyo!"

"Narutooo!"

"Yah, Jonghyun-ah, Naruto has nothing to do with that you pabo!~" Key yelled in an awkward laugh, pulling a face at his phone as he shook his head at his boyfriend's dumb attitude.

Key and Jonghyun had been dating just over a fortnight, and everyday, Jonghyun would call Kibum before and after work, just to hear the younger's voice. They saw each other, but not as often as they would have liked since Kibum had been given much harsher hours at work and Minho decided he suddenly wanted to spend every minute of his spare time latched onto Jonghyun like a leech.

From the silly games they played as they talked together, Key had found out many things about Jonghyun. Key discovered that Jonghyun's favourite colour was green; he exercises every day, he thinks cheesecake is disgusting but loves it if it's taken apart, and he also found out that Jonghyun was much more childish than Kibum could have ever imagined, (not that he minded at all.)

Stretching himself and rolling onto his back, Kibum yawned quietly as he giggled at the elder's confusion before rolling around, the fear of cramp worrying him slightly.

"Yah~ This kitten really needs to learn some manners.. Am I gonna have to bite-" Jonghyun started before he was abruptly cut off, earning a small blush from Kibum as he heard the elder's door open down the phone; a youngers voice heard slightly in the distance.

"Hyung, who are you talking to?"

"None of your business Minho. Now, what do you want?"

"Is it your girlfriend?"

"No."

Kibum's eyebrows seemed to knit together on their own as he unconsciously pouted, listening to the others conversation. He wasn't bothered that Jonghyun didn't tell Minho about him yet; he had to admit himself it was soon, (even if he had told Taemin straight away), but he started to wonder if the elder ever would let Minho know; since Jonghyun had already been round twice and got along just fine with Taemin, Key wondered if he would be the same with Minho.

"Sure Hyung... anyway are you coming? The game starts in a couple hours."

Key had vaguely remembered Jonghyun mentioning something about going to watch football with the younger, and so inspecting his nails, he waited for the others to finish their conversation so he could wish his puppy like lover a goodbye until the evening.

"Yeah sure Min, give me five minutes okay.."

Kibum shuffled onto his knees, a small smile playing on his perfectly pink lips as he heard Jonghyun's door shut with a click, but before he could even open his mouth, Jonghyun already spoke.

"Tomorrow." He started, earning silence from Kibum who was a bit confused by the elder.

"I promise i'll tell him tomorrow Bummie.." Jonghyun continued, earning a smile from Kibum even though he couldn't see it, before the blonde haired boy shuffled around on the wooden floor, blowing kisses down his phone as he giggled lightly.

"It's okay.. Bye Jonghyun-ah, Have fun, be safe, don't run off with some hot footie player okay, mwah!" Kibum yelled, jumping slightly as he heard a loud crash coming from Taemin's room, before the younger swiftly opened the door and yelled towards Key's direction.

"YAH, BYE JONGHYUN!" He yelled, hearing the elder laugh down the phone as he ran over to Kibum, clinging onto his arm tightly with his hair all wrapped up in a towel.

"Bye Taemin! And don't be ridiculous Bummie! I'll call you later babe.." Jonghyun replied, blowing a childish kiss down the phone and earning an embarrassed laugh from Kibum as Taemin watched him with an awkward expression, before he hung up the phone; placing it onto the side of the couch and turned to face the younger.

"Taemin you could have got dressed." Key said sternly, frowning at the younger who stood with nothing but a small towel, wrapped loosely around his waist.

"No but you have to see! Come on~" Taemin whined, pulling on Key's arm until they reached the youngers bedroom; Key watching confused as the younger seated himself in front of his vanity, before quickly removing the towel from his head.

"What the.. Oh for sake Taemin."

Key swiftly moved towards the boy, running his hands through his bright orange and surprisingly, dry locks. This was why Key hated Taemin's surprises, they were never good, not once.

"Waah, so pretty, right Key?" Taemin asked with a wide smile, earning a small smack from the elder which caused him to whimper slightly.

"Lee Taemin are you even serious.. you think it's pretty?!" Key asked, tugging on Taemin's hair whilst the younger pouted.

"But you said ginger would suit me!"

Key let go of the boy, watching him with wide eyes before a small smile spread across his lips.

"Tae... This is not ginger, this is bright ing orange." He said, sighing slightly before he started at the nape of Taemin's neck, running his fingers up through the boy's soft locks to check the overall outcome of his little stunt.

"Well.. At least you got it pretty even.." Key laughed, before standing up straight behind Taemin, wrapping his arms around the boy and pulling him close to his chest.

"You were so beautiful, why did you do this?" Key whined, earning a pout from the younger who turned to face Key, large, sad orbs meeting his own as Taemin looked genuinely unhappy.

"I'm not beautiful anymore?..." Taemin pouted.

"Eh? Of course you are, this will just take some getting used to..." Key replied, loosening his hold on he younger before strolling over to the door and opening it effortlessly.

"And don't think you're skipping school until it fades a bit, you did this to yourself remember!" he shouted before closing the door behind him, a loud sigh escaping Taemin who span round on his decorated stool to face the mirror.

"I'll show you.." Taemin mumbled in a strop. Forget what Key thinks, Taemin looked damn beautiful with his new hair and with a little trim, he could win over the entire school just with his looks. He'd show Key; Taemin would get a hot boyfriend too, one that was taller, more handsome; one like the guys on the football team.

Minho...

Taemin would just have to 'bump' into someone like him again, especially now since he was looking so breathtakingly beautiful.

He'd show Key.

 ~

Later that evening, Jonghyun found himself stopped at a red light; seated in the driver's seat of an expensive car his parents had gifted him whilst Minho sat beside him in the passanger seat, babbling on about the game they had watched. They had decided to stop and get food before they headed home, and by the time they had left the stadium, which was a good few hours drive away, Jonghyun decided to text Kibum, telling him he'd call him tomorrow since it was getting dark before laughing at his younger brother's excitement.

"But how did he do it?! I mean, last minute goals only happen in dreams right Hyung?!" Minho stressed, holding his face with both hands as he faced Jonghyun, who continued to watch the road as they drove through the dimly lit streets.

"Yeah, it was cool Minho!" He replied with a smile, not wanting to ignore the younger any longer than he had to.

Slowly dragging his hands down his face and dropping them into his lap, Minho pulled his feet up; heels balanced on the clean leather seat as he leant back more comfortably.

"I hope i can play that good one day.." Minho sighed, resting his head on his fist as he leant his elbow onto his knees.

"Well hang on Minho.. I've seen you play better than some of the players on that field today, what makes you think you wont be that good? If not better?!" Jonghyun smiled, glancing over and ruffling the younger's hair as Minho jolted up in his seat with eyes wide and a hidden smile as he tilted his head towards Jonghyun questioningly.

"You really mean it?..." Minho asked suspiciously, earning a nod from Jonghyun which caused him to grin from ear to ear.

"Thanks Hyung..." Minho replied shyly, sinking back into his seat as he thought about the elders words.

Minho was a strange boy. He had all the confidence in the world, at the same time as having none at all. He knew he was good, he was good at everything he tried but every time he did something, he always saw room for improvement, always.

He had been picked first for the football team. Everyone said he was perfect; flawless, every kick, every goal, he won the game effortlessly every time but still, he always thought he could do better; there as always someone better than him.

Jonghyun was never one for complimenting the younger. Sure Jonghyun would say nice things to him, such as, "I like your outfit," or, "Hair looks nice Min,", or "Good game!" But Minho felt happiest when Jonghyun complimented on the things he was passionate about; Jonghyun actually cared about him and Minho felt like he actually had a proper big brother that he could look up to; someone he could work hard for and someone to teach him how to be the best. Jinki didn't care about Minho, and Minho could see that clear as day. Jonghyun would tell Minho he looked nice, Jinki would say he should change. Jonghyun would tell the younger he did well whilst Jinki told him he'd seen better. Jonghyun smiled whilst Jinki frowned; Jonghyun protected whilst Jinki didn't care. Minho was sure Jinki loved him, but he didn't think he liked him, not as much as Jonghyun, but Minho wasn't jealous, just disappointed. He'd like to impress Jinki Hyung one day, even if it was only once.

Jonghyun pulled into the large, open driveway before turning off the car and poking Minho, who appeared to have gotten lost in his day dream, since he had been silent the remainder of the way home. Smiling lightly, Minho mumbled a sorry before exiting the car, closing the door behind him and following the silver haired boy into their oversized home.

Both boys were lovingly welcomed home by a small crowd of intoxicated people and a lot of noise. Minho pulled his face up in disgust, shocked at how even their family butler seemed to be off his face before he turned to Jonghyun, who leant his head against the living room door, listening to the shouting coming from the area.

"Yah, Tao-ah, Put me down!! No Jinki this isn't *hic* f-funny anymore!"

"Luhan.." Jonghyun stated simply, laughing lightly at Minho who just nodded back. Luhan's voice was easy to recognize, and Jonghyun and Minho felt somewhat sorry for the boy; since he always seemed to be the one picked up and thrown around at any chance. Nodding at Minho, Jonghyun leant away from the small crowd as he pushed the younger towards the stairs.

"Hyung, you're not joining them?" Minho asked confused, jogging lightly up the stairs as Jonghyun continued to gently push his lower back.

"No way dude we were hanging out! Move faster, I want to play video games!" Jonghyun smiled, before jogging up the last step and heading towards his bedroom down the long hall.

As he reached his room, Jonghyun quickly stepped inside, immediately grabbing hold of two controllers and throwing one towards Minho's direction before he climbed up onto his high bed. Only just catching the controller as he shut the door behind him, Minho shuffled awkwardly before removing his shoes and seating himself next to his Hyung. Jumping slightly at the loud noise of the television, Minho earned a laugh from Jonghyun who flipped over to lay on his stomach; the screen showing 'Round One' in large writing.

"Hyung why do you pick this game? I always win..." Minho smiled, punching the elder lightly to get his attention and earning a small frown.

"One day I will beat you Minho, you'll see!" Jonghyun laughed, selecting his favourite character as player 1 before readying his hands, and frantically pressing the buttons as the game lit up 'START.'

"ROUND 1, PLAYER 2 WINS."

"ROUND 2, PLAYER 2 WINS."

"ROUND 3, PLAYER 2 WINS."

Taking a deep breath, Jonghyun slowly sat up on the bed, placing the controller by his side before he built up any more frustration.

"Okay you win, no more.." Jonghyun said calmly, laughing lightly as he watched Minho look back at him with wide eyes as if he was waiting for the elder to explode.

"Hyung... you .."

"I know, waee!" Jonghyun whined childishly, throwing himself back onto the bed and pretending to throw a tantrum before he rolled on his phone, swiftly pulling it out from underneath him and letting out a sigh of relief when the bright screen showed no damage.

"1 message."

"Oops," Jonghyun said quietly, earning a strange look from Minho as he rolled onto his stomach and opened his messages.

"From - Kitten.

Puppy, I'm off work tomorrow, did you want to come over? ^-^ <3"

Jonghyun smiled to himself before he felt a large weight over him. Looking up, he found Minho leant over, looking at his phone screen with distaste before eyeing Jonghyun awkwardly.

"From Kitten? Who the heck is that Hyung?" Minho frowned, earning a sigh from Jonghyun who replied to Kibum before throwing his phone aside.

"None of your business Minho." Jonghyun replied; almost as if those lines were practiced since that was his answer every time.

Minho sat back and frowned. He started to wonder why Jonghyun was keeping such secrets from him. Jonghyun never dated unattractive people, and Minho most certainly wasn't a threat so what was the big deal!

"Hyung do you love them?"

"Who Minho?"

"Kitten?..." Minho asked awkwardly, earning a blush from Jonghyun as he sat more upright on the bed.

"I.. Yeah I think I might Min.."

"Would you tell them anything?" Minho asked seriously.

"Uh.. Yeah i think i could trust... them with anything.."

"Because you love them?"

Jonghyun watched Minho with concerned eyes. He'd never seen the younger so serious, and so nodding lightly, he watched the youngers expression stiffen slightly.

"Hyung..."

"..Yes, Minho?.."

Minho shuffled awkwardly in the silence before seating himself on his knees and staring directly at Jonghyun.

"Like.. the hyung... Don't you love me? Because if you did you'd trust me and if you trusted me you'd tell me who this damn person is already and stop treating it like its such a thing to hide! I'm 19, not 12, i know what a relationship is Hyung and she can't be that bad!" Minho blurted out, feeling slightly guilty as Jonghyun watched him with wide eyes, almost shaking as he watched the younger breathing heavily.. Why was he so mad? Minho had no idea.

"He.." Jonghyun mumbled quietly, feeling almost scared to tell the younger who watched him with his head tilted, looking confused.

"He?" Minho repeated, pulling his eyebrows together as Jonghyun placed his palms between his crossed legs on the bed, his head hung down and for some reason he felt ashamed; he had never opened up to the younger before.

"He... Can't be that bad... He isn't bad at all." Jonghyun mumbled, promising himself he wouldn't make eye contact with the younger; in fact, squeezing his eyes shut as he expected the younger to storm off, slam the door, tell him he was disgusting; because that's how it usually goes, right?

Minho just sat watching Jonghyun confused, before laughing lightly, almost sinisterly.

"You're joking.. You are joking, right Hyung?" Minho asked, concern laced in his voice as he watched Jonghyun frozen in his spot. Minho had guessed the elder may have had thoughts about his uality, but to have Jonghyun admitting to him that he was in a relationship with another man, it seemed wrong.. Not because they were both men, but because it was Jonghyun. Strong, charming, lady killer Jonghyun.

"Oh my god, Jonghyun, you're actually homoual?" Minho almost whispered, leaning closer to Jonghyun and gently reaching out. He didn't know what he was doing, he wasn't one for comforting the elder since he was the youngest but he felt that this was a much more difficult situation. Minho settled for placing his hand on top of Jonghyun's and giving it a light squeeze, causing the elder to look up; his eyes watering heavily as he let out a shaky breath.

"I'm.. I'm totally cool with it Hyung, you know that right?.." Minho asked, smiling lightly as he nodded towards Jonghyun, his heart sinking a little as the elder quickly wiped away the tears that dared to escape his eyes before he cleared his throat, coughing awkwardly.

"Yeah yeah, I know Minho, i just.. needed time, that's all." Jonghyun replied honestly, Minho nodding once more before he shuffled to wrap his arms around Jonghyun; the elder laughing lightly as he felt himself suffocated in Minho's grip.

Patting the elder's hair, Minho released him from his death hold before leaning over to grab Jonghyun's phone and passing it to him.

"Hyung what does he look like?" Minho asked, genuinely curious as Jonghyun smiled lightly, before unlocking his phone and scrolling his photos.

Handing his phone carefully to Minho, the younger felt a small smile spread across his lips as he looked upon the bright screen, his Hyung stood in the water, hair damp hung in his eyes as he smiled brightly with a very pretty, feline boy on his back; arms laced around his neck as he smiled just as bright. Minho felt strange; he wanted to say they looked cute, because they did, they really did, but he didn't know if that was something he wanted to admit, not yet anyway. Handing it back, Minho watched as Jonghyun smiled down at the photo before locking the screen and crossing his legs once more.

"That was the first time i took him out... I thought he looked beautiful.." Jonghyun smiled sheepishly.

Minho nodded back. He didn't say a word; he just nodded. 

He couldn't agree more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~sorry for any mistakes~

 

I was so ready to start this story and then i was like.. Jonghyun's family dont even know?! oops.

So this is what you get, It will get better though, i promise! (i hope o.o)

I thought i'd make this sooner than i expected since i'm going to watch b.a.p on sunday, and i didn't want to leave it any later than that.. ~not cool~

Anyway support is loved, you are loved, i love you

and i'll... just.. go now.. byee ^^ ~

tumblr_mbl2o9X1oq1rytre0o1_500.gif