Two.

Soul Mates, Strings and All Your Little Things.

Carefully watching his fingers as he tied the striped, red and black tie around his neck, under the collar of his white shirt, Minho kept his head down as he stepped towards Jonghyun's room, before clicking open the door after pulling down the handle with his elbow. Greeting the elder with a wide smile, Minho let himself in the large room whilst Jonghyun pulled on the last of his work uniform; tweaking his hair in the mirror.

"Hello Hyung!" Minho smiled, earning a small grin from the elder who turned to face him.

"Good morning Minho, I didn't know you had school today?" Jonghyun replied confused as Minho just nodded his head, rolling up the sleeves of his dark blazer slightly.

"Yeah I do, holiday finished already.." Minho sighed, huffing slightly as Jonghyun started ruffling and scrunching the younger's dark locks with a harsh gel, brushing them out of their originally neat setting until small curls formed in Minho's fringe; the younger looking up to try and watch Jonghyun's hands with a pout the whole time.

Shuffling over to the large mirror upon Jonghyun's perfectly white walls, Minho frowned slightly at his new hair. It wasn't bad, but he'd spent too much time trying to keep down his fly aways this morning, and so having a full head of them wasn't exactly the the nicest thing he'd ever received from the elder.

 "Hyung.. Don't I look a bit, you know.. A bit of a douche?" Minho asked, his eyebrows twisted in confusion as he watched the elder step closer to him through the mirror, until he felt Jonghyun's hands placed either side of his shoulders.

"No Min, you look like you don't care, and that's a good thing.." Jonghyun replied, before picking up a dark pencil eyeliner from the shelf under his mirror and turning Minho to face him. Drawing a thin line just on the top, outer corners of Minho's large eyes, Jonghyun smudged them slightly to the underneath before throwing the liner on his bed and spinning Minho around to face the mirror.

"Perfect!" He smiled bright, earning a small laugh from Minho who leant forward to brush his bangs out of his face, inspecting his eyes.

"If it's any conciliation, I'd totally date you like this if i was a chick." Jonghyun shrugged.

"Like this? What was wrong with me before?" Minho asked looking back towards the elder with concern as he lowered his hands. Gripping the youngers blazer, Jonghyun straightened out the collar before patting Minho's shoulders.

"Nothing at all!" Jonghyun laughed, tapping the younger's nose lightly with his finger. "But i do have to go now.." He smiled, ushering Minho out of his bedroom as he grabbed his bag, shutting the door behind the boys as they made their way down the large open corridor and towards the stairs.

"Thanks anyway Hyung." Minho replied, smiling at the elder as he lightly scrunched his fringe in his hands, before jogging quickly down the stairs and opening the door for his brother.

Minho waved Jonghyun a goodbye as always once the elder had seated himself in his car, Jonghyun waving back just as enthusiastic before Minho gently closed the huge door; making his way towards their shared living room.

The corridor downstairs wasn't as wide as the landing, but the walls were still all a pristine white; holding many pictures of the boys with their family whilst they were young. Minho and Jonghyun had taken the time to change some of the more embarrassing photos to new ones so Jinki's friends wouldn't laugh at them when they came round, but Jinki left his; everyone always told him he was an adorable child so he was happy enough to accept the compliment.

Opening the door to the spacious living room, Minho found Jinki lounged across one of the large, red leather sofas; watching the television with his face stuffed in a pillow. Minho had been curious ever since Jonghyun told him about his boyfriend, to what Jinki would think; he wondered if he would be okay with it since he remembered him laughing at a couple once, and so tapping the elder's legs lightly, Minho watch him groan loudly before seating himself on the couch, Jinki's legs leaving the floor to spread across Minho's thighs.

"You look weird. What do you want." Jinki asked almost annoyed; his eyes not once leaving the television as he questioned Minho.

Minho couldn't be bothered to ask why his Hyung hated his company so much; he just got straight to the point.

"Jinki, what do you do if a guy likes another guy?" Minho asked simply, earning a weird look from Jinki who slowly pushed himself up from the couch, his hair stuck up slightly as he frowned at the younger.

"What?"

"Like.. If i told you i liked another guy, what would you think?" Minho replied, trying hard not to involve Jonghyun at all in the conversation.

"Minho are you gay?" Jinki asked, an almost disgusted look displayed upon his face as he lightly backed away from the dark haired younger, who just shook his head back at Jinki.

"No... It's.. I have a friend.. At school.. He came out to me and I don't know what to think.. He has a boyfriend now too." Minho lied.

"Well.. You should think about keeping away from him." Jinki replied, rubbing his eyes as he flattened his hair down, Minho completely shocked by his brother's honesty.

"Are you serious Hyung?.. But what if they're a close friend, like, really close?!" Minho asked, eyebrows furrowed as he anticipated Jinki's answer. The elder looking back at him just as confused.

"Then i suggest you get away from him before he starts fancying you." Jinki frowned, shaking his head before he stood up and made his way towards the kitchen.

"If i find out you've been kissing boys Choi Minho i wont think twice about telling Jonghyun." Jinki yelled slightly, causing Minho to laugh under his breath as he stood up from the couch. He was angry. So angry. Angrier than he had been when Jonghyun opened up to him; Jinki was hands down the biggest prick he had ever met in his life.

Collecting his school bag, Minho took his keys from the hanger before leaving the home, slamming the door behind him and making his way to school.

~

Confidence.

Taemin was filled with it as he strutted down the school corridors; his hair tucked perfectly behind his ears as his long, waved fringe sat perfectly above his eyes.

He looked flawless.

His bright locks contrasted perfectly against his dark uniform and make-up, liner effortlessly bringing out his large eyes, giving him a y, yet adorable appearance as he giggled lightly at other students glances.

He heard the comments, the sniggers and he saw the unapproved looks, but he didn't care; why? Because they were looking at him. He had their attention and other people actually cared enough to talk about him.

Taemin may be sweet and innocent, but he also loved attention. He didn't care what anyone thought of him; the fact that they were thinking about him in the first place was enough to make him feel important. He didn't care what they thought, as long as it was about him. Always about him.

Taemin was reasonably popular amongst the school; he had many friends and too many teachers spent the majority of their lessons squealing over his 'cuteness.' Flicking his orange fringe out of his eyes, Taemin pulled out his phone as he slowly stepped down the large corridor, smiling as he read Kibum's concern.

"From - Key <3

If there's any problems with students or teachers you come straight home okay! You have my work number right? I'll pick you up if you need it.. Have a good day sweetie.. xx"

Taemin was grateful for Key's concern. Key was like the mother Taemin never had, or father.. Taemin's parents cared about him, sure, but when he said he was moving out, they couldn't be happier, in fact, they practically pushed him out the door once the words left his mouth. With his parents, Taemin spent most of his time looking after himself; they never complimented him, worried about him, or even fed him, he practically lived alone and now he craved attention more than anything; completely happy that he met Kibum and over the moon with the fact that the boy liked to mother him.

"To - Key <3

I'm sure i'll be fine, see you later, love you x"

Taemin told Key he loved him every day. Because he did. He wasn't in love with Key, but he loved him; he liked letting him know.

Smiling at Kibum's response, letting the younger know that he loved him too, Taemin placed his phone in his pocket as he felt a light tap on his shoulder, grinning brightly as he was greeted by a girl with short blonde hair, and a taller boy with hair equally as bright. The girl's skirt had been swapped for male shorts, her blazer sleeves were rolled up and her make-up smudged perfectly around her eyes; the boy however stood in a perfectly smart uniform, his face clean as he smiled at the younger.

"Wow, orange? I totally didn't think this would be your colour!" The girl laughed, brushing Taemin's bangs as he giggled lightly.

Taemin had met Amber through Key. The elder brought her home sometimes and she, like everyone else, spent most of her time squealing over Taemin, constantly talking about how 'cute' he was and how much she wanted to take him home. Taemin gently removed Amber's hand from his head, unconsciously keeping a light hold on her fingers as he smiled towards the taller male beside her.

"And I didn't think blonde would be yours!" He replied, earning a sheepish laugh from the boy as he rubbed his hand through his hair.

"I thought i'd try something new.." He laughed, earning a tap from Amber as she looked at him with disbelief.

"Kai you liar! You liked Jonghyun's after he dyed it and wanted to do it yourself!" She laughed, earning an embarrassed nod from the boy who blushed a light shade of pink before gently pushing the boyish girl by her arm. Taemin tried to hide his confusion at the mention of Jonghyun's name; he wondered how Amber knew him, but he didn't want to ask too many questions since he remembered that Key may not have told her about the elder yet.

"Jonghyun?" Taemin asked, tilting his head slightly.

"Yeah.." Kai nodded. "You know him?"

"No, just sounds familiar.." Taemin lied with a smile, instantly following the girl as she linked his arm and dragged him towards the canteen.

"Well maybe you know him? He's pretty cool; i'll tell you all about him but for now, let's eat!" Amber said enthusiastically, earning an awkward giggle from Taemin as he let her drag him towards the food line; Kai leaving them to find a table.

~

Taemin sat unconsciously poking at his blueberry muffin whilst Amber, Kai and some other friends of his stuffed their faces. Most of Taemin's friends were older than him, sure he had a few his age like Kai, Xiumin and Chen, but the rest of them were much older; most almost ready for university in fact.

From the opposite side of the room, Taemin had spotted a dark haired boy seated with his friends. Taemin saw him seated with a few of the more popular students amongst the school. Bang Yongguk, his voice was deep enough to send a shiver even down Taemin's spine, and Choi Junhong, (although everyone called him Zelo. Taemin for one, didn't know why.) Junhong was a cute, pretty flower boy as Taemin heard; and he was constantly glued to the deep voiced boy beside him. Both boys excelled in music class and although they were both undeniably gorgeous, Taemin wasn't interested in them; he was interested in the boy opposite them.

Choi Minho.

Eyes widening as he saw the boy stand from his seat, waving a goodbye to his friends and leaving the canteen, Taemin abruptly stood up, mumbling something about how he had to go see a teacher before quickly jogging towards the other side, exiting the canteen through the back as he made his way around towards the door in which he knew Minho would be heading.

Re-entering the school through the back, Taemin smiled as he watched Minho knelt down, tying his shoe before the younger pulled out his phone, pretending to read a text as he stepped slowly towards Minho.

As if right on queue, the dark haired boy abruptly stood up, smacking his head against Taemin's with a thud before Taemin fell slightly back, landing once again on his behind on the stone flooring just outside the open doors. Raising his hands after placing his phone in his pocket, Taemin began to rub his head, whining cutely.

"Oh - I'm so sorry dude!" Minho quickly apologized, his face lightly screwed up in pain as he knelt down to the younger, gently removing his hands from his face; the contact causing Taemin's heart to skip a beat.

"No, no It-"

"Here let me look.." Minho interrupted, gently brushing the younger's bangs off his forehead. "Oh.. It's a little red, i'm really sorry man.."

Inspecting the boy's face, Minho began to recognize him before giggling lightly, the orange haired boy pouting up at him as he kept a hold on his fringe.

"Wow.. We really have the worst luck.. It's Taemin, right?" Minho asked, earning a small nod from the younger who pretended to still be in pain, feeling success as Minho lightly grabbed hold of both his hands, pulling him gently up from the floor.

"Yeah.. Hey Minho.." Taemin replied, brushing the dust off his knees.

"I keep hitting your head, we should watch where we're going.." Minho laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Your hair looks awesome dude." He smiled.

Taemin's eyes widened at the compliment, he wasn't expecting that.

"Really?.."

"Really, I like it!" Minho smiled, awkwardly placing his hands in his pockets.

"I like yours too.." Taemin replied, flicking his bangs out of his face, a small 'thanks' leaving Minho's lips as Taemin built up his confidence.

"And your make-up.. You got real hot over the holiday didn't you?" Taemin continued, shrugging his shoulders before walking past Minho, and strutting down the corridor.

Minho on the other hand just stood completely stunned. One minute he's helping an innocent boy up off the floor and then he gets called hot.. by a boy..

Turning with a face decorated in confusion, Minho watched as the bright haired boy swayed down the corridor, not once looking back as he lightly shook his hips, waving cutely at a few students that had left the canteen. Letting out a small laugh, Minho shook his head as he left and walked towards the courtyard; thank god he had sports next.

~

"E-Eigh.. Egh chuby buni..."

"Sebn chby bun... buny"

​"Mwoh, obli sevn?" Jonghyun tried to yell, one of the large marshmallows in his mouth spitting onto the floor in front of the orange haired boy who laughed lightly, trying not to let any of the sweets fall out of his mouth too.

Jonghyun decided to go to Kibum's once he had finished work. Kibum (annoyingly) had been called in to replace someone who was 'ill' and so he had been given ridiculously long hours; his boss promising him he could have the next day off with much gratitude.

Taemin had arrived home from school at three, and Jonghyun got there at about four. Kibum was due home at five and so to pass the time, both boys played a few stupid games, mostly involving food and Taemin somehow roped Jonghyun into playing a game about a fat rabbit, where the boys hand to fit as many marshmallows in their mouths as they could whilst saying 'Chubby Bunny' after each one. At around five marshmallows each, the boys felt themselves start to choke but they weren't quitters, they were both too competitive for that.

"N-...Nin, cuby bune.." Jonghyun mumbled, using his finger to squash an extra marshmallow behind his cheeks, ignoring Taemin's constant yells about him 'cheating' as he frowned at his now sticky finger.

"Eygh, chubby bune.." Taemin choked, using Jonghyun's tactic as he felt his cheeks expand, almost sore as they were stretched to their limit and turning a shade of pink.

Picking up his phone, Taemin typed a quick message before passing it to Jonghyun, the elder laughing lightly, eyes widening and a hand raising to his mouth as he felt the marshmallows try to escape.

"I can't fit any more, my mouth is going to split!"

Nodding enthusiastically, Jonghyun leant his head back slightly, biting on the marshmallows before mumbling towards the younger.

"I w..wen!" He announced, clapping childishly before both boys looked towards the door with puffed cheeks, hearing it click as an exhausted feline boy let himself inside, a heavy sigh leaving him as he closed the door behind him.

"Kebim!" Jonghyun yelled between the sweets still in his mouth, running over to the boy before laughing as one of the marshmallows fell out into his hand, instantly covering his mouth as he felt the rest try to escape from his smile.

Kibum pulled a face in disgust at his boyfriend who had drool dribbling all down his chin and sweets all stuck to his hands. Hanging up his coat, Kibum watched as Jonghyun ran over to the kitchen bin, spitting out the sweets before washing his hands, his mouth opening and closing continuously as he tried to exercise his muscles from the strain. Taemin repeated Jonghyun's actions as the blonde haired boy made his way over to his feline lover, instantly wrapping his arms around his waist and kissing him full on the lips. Kibum felt slightly grossed out as Jonghyun slightly stuck to his lips, a faint taste of marshmallow transferred from the elder as he pulled back.

"Hey Bummie!" Jonghyun greeted with a wide smile, closing his eyes as he leant his head against Kibum's; rubbing his nose against the younger's. "How was your day?" He asked, frowning slightly as Kibum instantly pulled away and made his way towards Taemin.

"Before I forget.. How was your day!? You're not in any trouble with the head teacher are you?" Kibum asked, his hands placed against his hips as he waited for Taemin's answer; jumping lightly as he felt strong arms wrap around his waist and Jonghyun's head lightly rested upon his shoulder.

"It was fine, no i'm not, in fact, quite a few people love my hair thank you, now pay attention to your boyfriend." Taemin replied pretty straight forward, washing his face in the kitchen sink as Kibum's heart shaped lips formed a small 'o', his arms lacing behind Jonghyun's neck as he turned around in his hold.

"I'm sorry, my day was fine thank you.. But i'm really tired." Kibum yawned, gently placing a kiss onto Jonghyun's tanned cheek and earning a small pout from the elder.

"I take it you don't want to go out then?" Jonghyun asked, watching as Kibum gently shook his head.

"I'm sorry Jjongie.. Do you mind? You and Tae can go out if you like?" Kibum replied, feeling guilty but at the same time, he felt incredibly tired.

"I didn't exactly plan to take Taemin on a romantic night out... It's fine babe, we can go out tomorrow.." Jonghyun smiled, sighing content as Kibum rested his head on his shoulder, warm kisses gently trailed across his neck before he felt himself shuffled over to the couch.

"Why don't you go to sleep?" Jonghyun asked, falling backwards as his knees hit the arm of the white leather couch, before he found himself abruptly led down; the younger, more feline boy laying on top of him and snuggling into his chest.

"I will.. Anyway Taemin, who liked your hair?" Key asked, eyes closed as he rested a hand onto Jonghyun's chest next to his head, setting down as he listened to the elder's steady heart beat.

"Enough people.. Amber likes it, Kai likes it and so do Chen and Xiumin... Minho 'really' likes it.." Taemin smiled, earning confused looks from both the elders on the couch.

"Minho?" They both said in unison, earning a strange look from Taemin before he turned to face the sink, washing the bowls him and Jonghyun had used earlier.

"Yeah Minho, he's one of the guys on the football team.." Taemin replied.

Kibum and Jonghyun quietly laughed to themselves, Kibum tapping the elder's chest, gaining his attention as they looked into each others eyes, Jonghyun nodding at the pretty boy as he ran a hand through his hair, pressing him closer before kissing his temple.

"Ooh, sounds cute.. Do you like him?" Kibum asked, muffling his laughter into Jonghyun's chest as the elder wriggled slightly, feeling ticklish but still keeping the younger close in his hold.

"No.. But i think he likes me.." Taemin lied. "He keeps bumping into me, almost as if on purpose and then he spends loads of time apologizing, trying to comfort me."

"Sounds like an admirer.." Jonghyun replied, a squeak leaving his lips as the coughed lightly, trying to cover up his laugh whilst Kibum lightly punched his chest.

"No.. I don't know.." Taemin shrugged, placing the last bowl onto the drying rack before quickly drying his hands and walking over to his room.

"I'll be in my room, talk later Hyungs." Taemin said quickly, trying to get away from the awkward situation before he opened the door, slamming it behind him and leaving a confused Jonghyun and Kibum on the couch.

"Weird, huh Bummie?" Jonghyun whispered, poking the boy that layed on him before giggling lightly, small snores leaving Kibums perfectly pink lips as he snuggled into the elder. Jonghyun wrapped an arm around the boy, pulling him close as he ran his other hand through his hair, the feline boy letting out a sigh of approval, causing Jonghyun to smile.

Jonghyun did want to take Kibum out tonight, but he didn't mind staying with the boy like this. He liked the time they had together, even if they did just cuddle on the couch.. He could always take him out next time.

"Nevermind.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thought i'd give this a little update before i go away for a few days..

I wrote it quickly, so sorry for any mistakes, haven't really had time to check it.

Support is loved, Thank you so much to those of you who have subscribed and commented already *I love you* and of course to those who upvote *kisses you*

At 3am i sleep... goodnight, see you soon ^^ ~

tumblr_ma5mys5zLF1rs97fco1_500.gif