Accidents

Unexpected Love

Sorry to keep you all hanging. TEE HEE *I get full of myself too easily* I slept around 8-9 while finishing the next 2 chapters on my phone and gets to wake up early today at 11! kekekekeke more imaginations flowing hee hee. enjoy ^^


# No one's POV 

"hyung where are we going?" as curious Heechul said.

"oh yeah I forgot to tell you. we're going to fetch my Little Princess. she's really cute! she's going to live here"

Leeteuk told the others that they're going. so they headed to the Airport. 

 

# IU's POV

Wa this place is so big. I end up sitting on this chair. it's safer and since my luggage is killing me. I brought 5 luggages. 3 of them are big and 2 of them are just half their sizes. 

Why did I agree with mom.

"Princess!" I heard a very familiar voice calling me.

 

# Heechul's POV

"where is this girl. she's so small you know" I just smiled and nodded.

I haven't seen this side of Hyung ever since we debuted.  I'm sure this kid is his long lost child.

I laughed to myself. Teukkie asked me what was up so I told him and he chuckled as well.

Shindong on the other hand was pretty nervous as he said he's going to take care of her since he had this conversation with Nari-ah about kids. we all looked around. he then called out loudly we looked the opposite way to Hyung.

 

# Yeon's POV 

I finally saw here colourful dress and her hair was down.

"yah! this kid has grown up" I mummbled.

I finally called her "Princess!"  she looked behind, ran to me and hugged me tightyly

"Annyeong Uncle Yeon! it's been a while. why didn't you visit our place anymore? since you handled yourself a 16 boys"

16.. this girl still doesn't know anything about KPOP

 

# Heechul's POV

I looked at Teukkie who has his mouth opened. I almost took a picture of him like that until I saw the person who smiled which warmed my heart suddenly.

she supposed to be children..

 

# Lee Teuk's POV

I was smiling at Hyung when he called out "Princess!"

but once I saw the person who was running to Hyung..

She's.... she's.. I could think what are the best word to describe her beautiness. 

 

# Shindong's POV

Aigoo I am seriously nervous. she'll come to our dorm and going to call us Oppa but accidentally call me Appa.

what will happen as I was smiling at myself. I was about to tell my two Hyungs when I saw them their face shows a shocked face like an electricity flows into their body or something.

so I looked at their way, I saw a very pretty with a cute face girl. she's so... I felt something like when I saw Nari the first time.. ordinary. 

 

 

 just ignore the Hold Up sign and the fact that Heechul's sitting on a swing kekekekke