"Ah right!"

Unexpected Love

# Kyuhyun's POV

"Unnie-ah.. you want a hand with these stuffs?" I asked her as my Hyungs went out. she nodded and smiled at me. it was so cute my heart skipped a beat. "Ah right! we have to eat. I'm so hungry" she cried. "Alright!" I agreed

 

# IU's POV

I was so hungry so I told Kyu to eat first. "you're into computers?" I asked him. "yes! very much.. Unnie-ah, do you like Starcraft?" "STARCRAFT?!" I replied and continued "It was my favourite but then I stopped playing it since my mom said it's for boys and made my little bro cried a lot because I beated him a lot" "CHINCHA? we shall see about that" he said with an evil smirked. we then arrived at the living room, I looked at it and it is actually quite big but since 13 members of a boy band stands there it was a bit crowded. "you know the kitchen right? Unnie, I must go I just received a text message from Hyung. see you later I have schedules!" he then rushed outside. unexpectedly Kibum-oppa approach me from the kitchen "your uncle messaged him saying he should be there in 10 minutes, schedule" I then made an O-face again. he then held my hands and took me to the kitchen "WOOKIE-AH you done with dinner?" he shouted. when we entered the kitchen I saw Eunhyuk-oppa mopping the chair, Ryeowook-oppa cooking with a serious face on his face, Teukkie-oppa washing the dishes with Kangin-oppa, Hangeng-oppa and Donghae-oppa was preparing the dishes and glasses as it was served 7 plates. 

 

# Eunhyuk's POV

Everyone was doing their work to clean the kitchen as some members have their schedules. 

** after the three of them went out **

"Yah! we should clean the kitchen" I thought. Teukkie-hyung agreed. we told everyone except Siwon, Shindong, Kyu, Heechul, Yesung, Sungmin as they all rushed to out when they received our manager's message. 

we were cleaning our best and Kibum then said "it looks like IU... I will check" 

 

# Kibum's POV

I gave all of them a very ert smile which will make them annoyed. I went out and hear a bit of their conversation. I went to her after Kyu went up. I walked to her and said "your uncle messaged him saying he should be there in 10 minutes, schedule"  she then made an O-face again. I held her hands which is so soft like baby's skin and took her to the kitchen. I warned them all in the kitchen with a high tone on my voice "WOOKIE-AH you done with dinner?"

IU has the shock face and then giggled.

it was so...... adorable. we heard Teukkie-hyung and Kangin-hyung argued "aih Kangin, clean it like this it will leave stain, ugly. IU...." before he could continued. Eunhyuk-hyung said "IU......."

"IU IU IU IU. are you hungry? Wookie-oppa made you a very yummy food!" he continued. I can hear he stuttered a bit. but.. why? I then looked at IU who was smiling. jealousy.. I then let go of her hand.

 

# Eunhyuk's POV

As I saw IU and Kibum on the door made me felt nervous with her beautiness and cutiness.. made me stutter. she smied at me and then continued "Ddee, I'm very hungry. I didn't get to eat a lot in the Aeroplane.. they only gave me a little food" KIYOWWOOO I thought. "please sit here as I took her hand and bring her to the chair I cleaned for her. "gomawo, it's so clean" she teased a bit. I just grinned of embarrassment. "food is hereeeee!" as Wookie sang.

 

# Ryeowook's POV

I was really into cooking my ramen and didn't realized that IU was here. I then blushed because I sang the most idiotic tone ever. I put it on the table and opened my apron. everyone stopped what they're doing and sat down. "it's really really really good!" she said. I blushed even more, the first time a girl complimented my cooking. "eat more IU-ah" I told her. unbelievably she eats a lot. everyone was so shocked and gave her their foods except for Kangin-hyung. she then blushed as everyone was looking at her "I haven't been eating well for this week and even this month. I got bored with home's food. it's all just typical. what is this Oppa?" she said and looked at me. "Ra.. ra.. men with vegetables and a bit of meat" I said with a surprised on my face. she made the O-face. it was so cute of her. then she eats again.

 

 

 

JUST ANOTHER PLAIN AND BORING CHAPTER. I'LL UPDATE MORE AS SOON AS IDEAS HIT ME. THANKS FOR READING

HUGS 

HIPPO