Expecting..

Unexpected Love

"you expect me to pinch their cheeks?" I looked at Heechul-shhi wo was lauging and Lee Teeuk grinned. 

"Annyeong!" I greeted brightly. 

I stared on one of them one by one, they's all cute but this guy caught my attention... 

 

# No one's POV

"This is my Little Princess, my brother's daughter also known as my niece. the one I was telling you. she's my everything" he broke the silence and teased a little. "Awww uncle Yeon!" IU ran to her uncle and gave him a bear hug and he continued while hugging her back "she's Lee Ji Eun,  you can call her IU for short"

"Annyeong I'm IU!" she smiled and headed to them. she leaned closer and....

 

# Eunhyuk's POV 

I can feel my heart beats faster when I first saw her. she looks so beautiful even without her make ups on. IU... Lee Ji Eun. I'll treasure that name forever as I thought and didn't realised her head was closer to mine. I blushed when she eye-smiled at me and asked "where's the kitchen?" I then pointed on my back. I make my way as some members steps back also. I can see Donghae's staring at her. he's still in shock and looked at her from up and down repeatedly.  I then heard her said "Is this glass okay if I wear this?" while waving the glass with her hand. we all nodded. s.. she's..... the one I've been looking for. she's so different..

 

OTTOKEEE? 3 PEOPLE LOOKS LIKE HAVING A MINI CRUSH ON HER X3 Ok then we shall continue again. I took a very short bath but I still smell good kekeke. pardon me *coughs*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

# IU's POV 

I asked this blonde guys as I leaned my head closer to mine suddenly my heart skipped a beat. WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. I dismissed the thought as soon as he pointed out where it was I ran to it and barged in.  I went out and ask if I could wear this while waving my hand with the glass and surprisingly they all nodded except for Uncle. I giggled to myself. 

 

# No one's POV

As she drank everyone looked at their Hyung with some smiles on their face and some are still in shock. "she's always like that. even if she lives in a castle she still acted that way. I never get that side of her" as Yeon's explaining to the guys. they all looked at her while she took the last out of 4 glasses of water. she then smiled in satisfied. she went out to ask one of them and smile warmly in embarrassment "I did it again.... mianhe!" as she bowed and everyone except Shindong and her uncle bowed back. she then step a bit closer to the guys as she looks at his Uncle and then he said "Introduce yourself". she smiled and said "I'm Lee Ji Eun as people calls me IU. I don't really have girl friend. I have lots of guys more that girls, it doesn't bug me tho. as long as I have someone to talk to. I am looking forward knowing you!" as she smiled widely and gave them a wink. they were amazed by her it's like an angel just come in to their house as an expected of Heechul and Lee Teuk who already known her a bit of her still in shock.

 

 

 

 

 

 

OTTTOOKEEEEE? LOL I KNOW YOU'RE ANNOYED. KEKEKEK MIANHE *BOWS 90 DEGREES* I SHOULD START POSTING A NEW CHAPTER. ENJOYYYYY ^^