Heart beats uncontrollably

Unexpected Love

# IU's POV

They're really really cute. one with his adorable smile, Shindong-shhi. one with his own little world, Heechul-shhi and one with his deepest dimple, Leeteuk-shhi but who are they really. why are they here with Uncle?

I dismissed the thought when Uncle said "IU-ang, where's your luggage?"

"Uncle-ah! I got very sad when handling my own luggages. it was really heavy. I even got scratched by one of it!" I pouted as I show my Uncle my bruises hand.

I pointed at my luggages as they all smiled but I can see their faces turned into a shock a bit. they show their manylyness

so cool. I thought to myself. I felt myself being stared by someone, I looked at him he then smiled and said "you really have lots of things IU-ah!"

it appears to be Leeteuk-shhi. he said with a very calming voice. I suddenly smile and talks about how my mother would react about not bringing too many clothes. I talked and talked till we reached the car. they're using a van. I entered the van early since they're arranging my luggages at the back. I am really tired

# Leeteuk's POV

I then sat next to IU since she sat in the middle. Shindong argued with Hyung when Hyung  told him to sit in the front to let IU feels comfortable.

Heechul got in and his eyes went wide when he saw IU sat in the middle. I ignore his little world and took out my phone to check my Twitter Account.

IU was quiet, she talked a lot when we're about to go to the car not that I don't like it I do. it just feels weird she's not talking. suddenly I miss her voice. probably because she's thinking what to talk about, I cough as soon as I chucked so people wont know it. I looked at her whenever I could to see if she will start talking. she was wearing a spectacle and looked down. she then looked up, I want to tell her she can sleep when..

 


curiousity kills? kekekekekekekkee comment and subscribe :(((((

flying kisses everywhere to the viewers! 

Hippo