FINAL

My Phone is Haunted!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "What is it now? Jeon Jungkook?" Sunhwa said, annoyed by Jungkook. "Aww, noona! Don't you remember what day is today?" He whined, using all sorts of aegyo on her. "Eww, please, don't do that. You are not fit for aegyos,"she answered. "Aww...at least answer me noona!" He shouted. "For the last time, it's Saturday! Happy?" Jungkook just stared down, feeling hurt. Today is his birthday, and no one remembered it. Not even Sehun. "Never mind,"he said, before packing up his stuff and leaving Sunhwa's house.

     Ping! "Happy birthday, Kookie~" Jungkook's eyes lit up. "At last! someone remembered my phone number!" He shouted before checking who sent it. He blinked a few times before actually realizing that it was his phone number who sent it. "Who are you? How do you know my birthday?" He texted back. Ping! "I know a lot more things about you, Jungkook..." It had been a few days his phone number didn't send any messages to him. And now it's back. 

     "Hyung! That mysterious person sent me another message!"Jungkook shouted as he barged into Sehun's house. Sehun is in the kitchen doing something and when Jungkook entered the kitchen, Sehun immediately stopped what he had been doing and seemed to block something from Jungkook. He faked a smile and asked,"What is it, my dearest dongsaeng?" "That person sent me another message." He said again. "That person knew my birthday." "He knew a lot about you, don't he?" "But how can my phone number sent messages to my phone number?" "Don't ask me." Sehun said. "Oh, and you should be going home now. Go and study for your upcoming test." "Oh. Ok." Jungkook said before walking back to his house.

     Jungkook sat in front of his computer in his bedroom and he clicked into a website. "If a phone number sends a message to the phone which is the same phone number..." He read as he scrolled down. "It's probably someone who died when using that phone..." He felt confused, so he scrolled down for more. "And that phone must be treasured much..." Treasured? It's just a freaking phone! "And the soul came back, and set some sort of curse on it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter