Chapter 5

My Phone is Haunted!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Jungkook! Jungkook! Are you ok?" Jungkook heard his umma asked him with worry. "What happened, umma?" He asked. "I heard a loud bang and I rushed upstairs and I saw you lying on the ground. Are you ok?" His umma asked again. "I'm fine,"he said and his umma slowly walk out of his room. He looked at his phone again. The sentence is..."you'll die...in two weeks..." Although Jungkook knows that it probably a stupid sentence to make him feel uncomfortable. Ping! He read it,"you'll probably trip on the stairs tonight."

     He walked to Sehun's house. "Hey hyung!" He said while knocking on his door. "What?" Sehun said while opening the door. "Oh, Jungkook. Come in." Jungkook walked in with him. "Hyung, that guy who send me messages sent Sunhwa an image." He showed it to Sehun. "Is this girl Sunhwa?" Sehun asked. "I don't know, maybe, yes?" Jungkook answered. "And that sender told me that I will trip on the stairs tonight." "Call that phone number." Sehun said. Jungkook the loudspeaker. "The person you called, is unavailable. Please try again later." Ping! This time, Sehun snatched the phone and read it out loud,"never call me...you'll never reach me..."

     Jungkook just had his dinner and he ran up to his room. He just felt sleepy and didn't want to do anything so he just slept. Sometime in midnight, he woke up after hearing a creaking sound on the stairs. Fearing that it might be a burglar, or worse, a murderer, he slowly opened his bedroom doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter