Chapter 6

My Phone is Haunted!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     The next day Jungkook don't feel like going to school. Instead, he sat cross-legged on his bed. He took his phone out. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He said. "Who is the one sending me the messages?" Ping! He quickly opened the message, desperate for more clues about the message sender. "Never walk out of the gates..." The message read. "What is this now? My horoscope? I never asked for one?!" Jungkook said in confusion. "But last time it did come true. I never wanted to go downstairs, but, because of the creaking sounds, I went to have a look, then I fell." He took a pillow and throw it across the room in frustration. "Ugh! This is so confusing! What should I do now? Stay at my house? But I want to talk to Sehun hyung now! But...I can't risk it anymore! Who knows what can happen to me? It's freaking 'out of the gates'!" He shouted.

     "Hyung?" Jungkook said. "Yah Jeon Jungkook where are you now?!! Why didn't you come to school?!!" "Hyung! Calm down. Can you come to my house? After school?" "You wait and see once I arrived at your house!" Jungkook disconnected the call. Now it is settled. He should ask his dearest hyung for some lovely advice.

     Ding Dong! Jungkook rushed to the front door and opened it. Sehun stood there with an angry face. "Jungkook! Where are you today? Why didn't you come to school!" "I don't feel like going to school," Jungkook answered. "You can't be like that! I will definitely request some detention for you the next t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter