Chapter 7

My Phone is Haunted!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Dude, you better check this properly for me!" Jungkook shouted to the shop manager. Sehun elbowed Jungkook. "Jungkook-ah, people are looking. "Come, you go do your stuff while I check this for you, k?" "Arasso," Jungkook said and walked out of there. "How can my phone number send something to my phone? When it comes to all this technology stuff, I'm such an idiot..." "Jungkook!" He turned around and saw Sunhwa walking towards him. "Yes, noona?" "Hey, where are you going?" "Home?" "Your birthday is coming, right?" "Yup." 

     Later at night, Jungkook suddenly remembered about his phone and decided to go to Sehun's house to take it. He was walking when he realized that his wallet is gone. "Oh god, where the hell is my freaking wallet?!" He ran to Sehun's house to tell him.

     "Hyung! I lost my f***ing wallet!" "Whoa, kid. Don't swear here," Sehun said. "I thought you not supposed to 'walk out of the gates'?" He said, quoting the words with his fingers. "Oh, sh*t! I forgot! What am I supposed to do now? I am afraid of what might happen to me, hyung!!" "Chill, kid. I'll go to your house with you. Anyway, this is your phone, the shop guy can't figure out what is wrong with your phone."

     "Hyung, why is the door open?" "Maybe someone came it?" "You mean like...a murderer?!" "..." "What now?! I don't want to die now!!!" "Calm down kid! There's definitely no murderer here!" Sehun pulled the now clinging on him Jungkook and said," See? There's no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter