Chapter 4

My Phone is Haunted!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Jungkook looked at Sehun. "Who knows me and you?" He asked. Sehun typed back to that phone number,"Who the hell are you?" "I'm someone you don't know but I know you..." Then, they heard the bell signaling that recess is over. "Come on, Jungkook, we should get back to class," Sehun said. Jungkook just kept his phone in his blazer pocket and runs back to class.

     "And this liquid turns to..." Jungkook's science teacher droned on and on. He doubt that somebody is actually listening to her. Ping! Jungkook stared at the place where his phone is kept. Phones are not allowed in class or it will be kept by the teacher until the end of the day. He looked around his classroom. Maybe he was wrong. Seems like everyone was listening to the teacher's explanation. But he couldn't focus on his lesson. 

     When school has finally ended, he rushed out of his classroom to meet up with Sehun. He saw that Sehun is talking to Sunhwa. Suddenly, Sunhwa walked towards him. "I'm sorry, dongsaeng. I should have never blamed you for all this. I just..." Sunhwa's voice got softer and softer. "It's ok, noona." Jungkook said. After all, he was happy that Sunhwa understood everything now. Then, he remembered the message he received in class just now. "Noona? Hyung? I got a new message just now." Jungkook said. Sunhwa took his phone and read the message," Jungkook, I will ruin your life. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..." Then there was a recorded voice of a man's evil laughing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter