Chapter Six: What is Jealousy? Is That Food?

When Your Teacher is a Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
WHAT IS JEALOUSY? IS THAT FOOD? chapter 6

p.s: this is unbetad, by the way.

 

14:36 Hwannie:  h ELP ME. OMFG.
14:37 Me: Nice spelling you’ve got there. lol What’s up?
14:37 Hwannie: chANYEOL DEDICATED A POEM TO ME. IN SPEECH CLASS.
14:39 Hwannie: pls reply to me. don’t tell me you’re sleeping in history class again and probably having a  wet dream about baek. c----:
14:40 Me: Shut up. And what’s wrong with having a wet dream- HAHAHA. :(((( And what’s wrong if Chanyeol dedicated a poem to you.
14:41 Hwannie: YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME.
14:42 Me: Please fix your grammar next time. And please do enlighten me about me not understanding you.
14:43 Hwannie: Well, I’m sorry then. :c WAIT, WAIT. HE’S SAYING ‘I LOVE YOU’ TO ME IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES. I THINK I’M DYING RIGHT NOW.
14:44 Me: That’s great. I’ll text you later. < 3

□ □ ■ □ □

  “Who were you texting?” Baekhyun’s voice rang in my ears, earning my attention. I quickly hid my phone in my bag and flashed him a smile, obviously trying not to give out the fact that I do have wet dreams-

“Just Seunghwan. She’s freaking out right now.”

“And why is that?” He arched an eyebrow and took a sip of his drink, humming softly. I grinned widely and clung to his non-injured arm, making him groan a bit.

“Because she can’t wait to be the bridesmaid in our wedding!”

“Wait a minute – what do you mean ‘our’ wedding?” Baekhyun frowned lightly and shot me a weird look but I just returned it with a bright smile of my own.

“Well, since we’re going to get married after our graduation, I personally asked Seunghwan and MiSoo to be my bridesmaids!”

“Is that what you really texted to Seunghwan?”

“Yes.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Really.”

“Okay, fine. It wasn’t.” I jutted out my lower lip and removed my hand from Baekhyun’s arm but he held on it with his free hand and laced our fingers together. I looked down and raised my eyes, arching an eyebrow at him in confusion but he just grinned childishly and ignored the telepathic question I was ending to him.

“So, why was Seunghwan freaking out again?”

“Oh, Chanyeol dedicated a poem to her and now, he’s telling her ‘I love you’ in 10 different languages.”

“Wait, he really did it? Wow, he’s so persistent in winning Seunghwan’s heart.” I had to bite down on my lip to keep myself from spilling out Seunghwan’s secret that she actually has a crush on him too but of course, she’s too stubborn to spill that secret out. GOT7’s song, ‘Girls Girls Girls’ began ringing and I checked my notification, ticking the fact off that Seunghwan messaged me again.

□ □ ■ □ □

14:52 Hwannie: HOW DARE YOU DITCH SCHOOL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY WITH BAEKHYUN AND WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME. I HATE YOU.
14:53 Me: How did you know???
14:54 Hwannie: Uh duh. I went to your classroom and also Baekhyun’s classroom and I figured out the rest. Heh.
14:56 Me: …Why are you in my classroom and also Baekhyun’s classroom?
14:57 Hwannie: I was bored. Sorry.
14:58 Me: YOU WENT OUT OF THE CLASSROOM BECAUSE YOU WERE BORED?!
14:58 Hwannie: At least, I didn’t ditch the school in the middle of the day. c---: Which reminds me, are you making out with Baekhyun rn? c----:
15:00 Me: I hate you.
15:02 DorkHwan: Aw, I love you too. <3
15:03 Me: I changed your contact name in my phone because you are a dork. Bye.
15:04 DorkHwan: HOW DID I BECAME A DORK???
15:05 Me: Have fun with Chanyeol. <3
15:05 DorkHwan: What do you mean?
15:06 Me: Nothing. c---:

□ □ ■ □ □

I quickly shut my phone off and saw Baekhyun frowning at the message displayed on his phone. He turned to look at me and showed me the message on his phone, without any warning. It was an unknown number but the message clearly spells out, ‘MiSoo’ on it.

15:08 Unknown Number: BYUN BAEKHYUN. HOW DARE YOU TAKE OUT MY BEST FRIEND IN THE MIDDLE OF A SCHOOL DAY WITHOUT ANY PERMISSION FROM THE TEACHER OR SOMETHING! IF I EVER FIND OUT THAT YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HER OR SOMETHING, I WILL RIP YOU INTO SHREDS AND HAVE KYUNGSOO BAKE YOU IN THE OVEN. GOT IT?!

“She’s scary.” I shuddered and he laughed lightly before tucking his phone away. I shot him a look but he just shrugged it off and took my hand again, lacing our fingers once more.

“Aren’t you going to reply to MiSoo? She might kill you because she might think that you’re doing inappropriate things with me.” He grinned at my direction and shook his head before tightening his grip on my hand, letting his thumb brush over my hand.

“Well, I did promise you today that I’ll spend the day with you with no one bothering us. I’m going to keep my promise, don’t worry.”

“You’re so bipolar and weird.”

“I’ve heard that so many times already – please shut up.”

“See? An epitome of being bipolar.” I received a smack on the head, making me jut out my lower lip in return. He simply rolled his eyes and was about to retort with a snarky comment when his phone rang, making him turn his attention to the somewhere else. He pulled out his phone out of his pocket and he furrowed his eyebrows out of confusion before raising his head to check his surroundings.

“Who are you looking for? Hubby, I’m right-“ He quickly shushed me by putting his finger against my lips and in a matter of seconds, someone jumped – yes, you’ve read that right – jumped on his back, making him fall mid-way, if it wasn’t for me to hold him.

“Who are you?” That question burst out of my mouth and the person turned to me and guess what? She’s a girl. Yes, a freaking girl. And now that I thought of it, she looks like a bit of Song Yi in my class and oh my god – please don’t tell me it’s Song Yi.

“Yumi?” Okay, maybe she’s not Song Yi but damn, she’s really cute, as much as I hated to admit it. She jumped off his back and flashed her pearly white and straight teeth and wow, is she in the family of dentists because she’s got perfect teeth. I mentally did a self-note that I should probably force my mom to you know, have my teeth cleaned or something like that.

“Yup! The one and only!” Baekhyun’s grin was so wide that I thought his cheeks must have hurt already as he happily wrapped an arm around her, pulling her into a tight hug. I struggled to keep the smile on my face but inside, I just want to punch myself for not having perfect teeth or whatsoever.

“It’s been a long time, isn’t it?”

“Yeah and you grew fatter.”

“Thanks.” Oh my god, she’s so straightforward and quite dorky. Don’t tell me she is the long lost sister of Seunghwan and I-

“Oh, sorry. Excuse my rude manners but do I still have to introduce myself to you?” What? What? What? What is she talking about? She must have noticed the weird look on my face because she turned her full attention to Baekhyun and jabbed him in the ribs as she threw him a glare.

“You didn’t tell her?!”

“That what?”

“You seriously don’t talk about me to your friends? Wow, I’m so hurt.” She put a hand on her chest and let out a small sniffle, making Baekhyun roll his eyes once more.

“Whatever – they already know you, anyway.”

“Well, she’s clearly doesn’t!” She jabbed him on the ribs again, making Baekhyun produce an ‘oof!’ sound. He rubbed the spot that she hit him twice as he lazily turned his head to me.

“AeRin, Yumi. Yumi, AeRin. There, are you happy?”

“Very. Thanks dork.” Oh my god, she is my long lost sister. I need to recruit her into our sisterhood and-

GOT7’s song rang out again, making the three of us startle in surprise. I fumbled with my phone and checked my newest message, which is from Seunghwan.

□ □ ■ □ □

15:24 DorkHwan: I’m sooooo bored. And btw, did you make-out with Baekhyun already? c---:
15:25 Me: Go away. Go and make-out with Chanyeol or something.
15:25 DorkHwan: YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT. OKAY, I’M OFFICIALLY GOING TO MAKE A HATE CLUB ABOUT YOU. WE SHALL HOLD MEETINGS EVERY WEDNESDAY AND RANT ABOUT YOU ALL AFTERNOON. I BET A LOT OF JOIN.
15:26 Me: Sounds great! Can I join?
15:26: You’re impossible but whatever. I’ll text you later. c:

 

□ □ ■ □ □

 

Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter