Chapter Four: I Missed You... I Guess?

When Your Teacher is a Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
i missed you... i guess? chapter 4

AeRin’s P.O.V

“That. Was. The. Worst. First. Kiss. Ever.” I made sure to emphasize every word in my statement as MiSoo and Seunghwan exchanged frantic and scared looks. I wouldn’t blame them though – my hair was mess, as if a bird decided to make a nest out of it and wow, my beautiful face (I’m not crossing out the word beautiful because uh, I’m very beautiful. Oops.) turned into a beast’s look. Imagine Belle turning into a look-a-like of beast. Yeah, like that. (I still love Beauty and The Beast. The movie made me cry – ok nope.)

“Yeah, it wasn’t bad-“

“NO, IT WAS SO BAD. OH MY GOD AND I THOUGHT MY FIRST KISS WILL BE LIKE SLEEPING BEAUTY. YOU KNOW, BAEHYUN RIDES ON A HORSE THEN KISSES ME THEN-“

“I thought we were roleplaying as Cheon Song Yi and Do Min Joo.”

“Oh… right.” I bit down on my lip and fumbled with my fingers while MiSoo facepalmed herself and behind her, Seunghwan was laughing her head off at what was happening.

Idiots.

“You guys are impossible.” I let out a groan as I let my body fall back on my bed while waving my arms, messing up the covers of the bed. MiSoo calmly approached me, her face was blank and I felt something uncomfortably stirring in my stomach. Something bad is going to happen and-

In a flash, she knocked her knuckles on my head, sending a wave of pain in me. I threw a glare at her and tried to curse at her but my mind was spinning. In a blink of an eye, I felt my eyelids drop in the sudden tiredness that I felt after she knocked her strong knuckles on my head.

Damn you, MiSoo.

□ □ ■ □ □

Seunghwan’s P.O.V

“So, what really happened during… you know, her ‘kiss’ with the infamous Byun Baekhyun.” I decided to hang out with MiSoo since she said that she wanted to bake cupcakes and hey, who doesn’t love cupcakes? Anyway, back to the topic. She made sure to put air quotes on the word, ‘kiss’ because I bet she didn’t believe AeRin. Well, AeRin is completely stupid because she might have exaggerated – okay, scratch that. She might have exaggerated the whole story, from beginning to end.

I shall quote her version of the story then.

“I was so mesmerized by the look on his face – he looks fairly adorable and handsome and I just want to kiss the hell out of him.”

“Ew, that’s so gross-“

“Shut up, MiSoo or else, I’ll drag out Do Kyungsoo here-“

“Fine! I’ll keep my mouth shut.”

“So, back to the topic. My prince charming was wearing a royal costume that made him like the next king or whatsoever. And I’m pretty sure he was riding on a white horse during our ‘almost’ kiss.”

“I thought we were roleplaying as Cheon Song Yi and Do Min Joo? Isn’t Do Min Joo an alien and not a fairytale prince charming.”

“Sh, I said be quiet, Seunghwan.”


“THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SPEAKED SINCE I ENTERED YOUR ROOM AND THIS IS THE TREATMENT I GET-“

“Hush, I’m telling you my lovely love story, which has a very tragic ending. Anyway, I was wearing a white gown since it’s our wedding and – no, Seunghwan. You can’t speak, okay? Okay. Where was I? Oh yeah, we were about to kiss when suddenly, an ugly witch stole him from me. The End. Very tragic, am I right?”

“That was the worst fairytale I have ever heard in my life and you just ruined my childhood.”

And it all ends with MiSoo throwing a pillow to AeRin and probably wished that she would get choked to death by the pillow.

And this is my version of what really happened and I’m very sure that it doesn’t involve princes and princesses and witches and probably a flying horse or something.

“Oh my god, they’re going to kiss!” Ms. Boyoung accidentally threw her English textbook to the nearest person and that person happens to be the person I love hate the most.

Park Chanyeol.

He was knocked out cold by what happened but nobody noticed, not even Baekhyun, who was busy staring at AeRin with curious eyes. I must say, they fit together but something just feels off. And I don’t even know what it is.

It was the part when AeRin was setting the timer in her phone for 15 seconds (but I know, she’s probably going to set it to a minute and 30 seconds. Seriously, she’s so in love with Byun Baekhyun.) and she stared at him a seductive gaze. But after around five seconds, something very, very big happened that probably sent the whole class in a ruckus.

She suddenly grabbed Baekhyun by the collar and kissed him square on the lips.

That’s right, on the freaking lips that belongs to the one and only Byun Baekhyun.

But the strange thing is that, Baekhyun didn’t pull away, instead – he pulled her closer and wrapped an arm around her waist to steady her.

Like wow, was he interested in AeRin or what?

But of course, AeRin just have to ruin everything (not that I’m enjoying the scene and trying to imagine that Chanyeol was doing to me. Oh my god, I did not just say that.) by tripping on her own feet and she fell back, dragging Baekhyun with her by grabbing the hem of his blazer. They both fell down, with AeRin on top of Baekhyun, and AeRin just have to crash his arm like seriously, she was heavy as hell so of course, it did some damage to Baekhyun’s already injured arm.

The presentation was cut short as Baekhyun was sent to the clinic, together with Chanyeol, who woke up by the time that Baekhyun was already in pain because of the sudden crash.

The End.

□ □ ■ □ □

“Wow, that is just so… sad.” MiSoo shook her head and jutted out her lower lip, a habit she does when she’s really feeling pitiful or sorry for the person. I merely gave her a light shrug and slightly cocked my head to the side, yawning softly.

“But hey, at least class was cut short. I always hated going to class – especially when English time comes.” I let the corners of my lips turn down in discontentment as I shook my head fondly side to side.

“Why not?”

“Because Ms. Boyoung always try to entertain the class by making up love stories for Baekhyun and AeRin and obviously, AeRin loves every single damn story. Like ugh. I actually feel the second-hand embarrassment of Baekhyun, who always squirms in his seat whenever that happens-“

“Are you jealous?”

“What? Why the hell would I be jealous?” I furrows my eyebrows in confusion at MiSoo, who had a secretive smile plastered on her face. She imitated my light shrug a while ago and tipped her head to the side before hiding a smile behind her palm.

“Because, maybe you want to get paired up with Chanyeol-“

“OH, HELL NO. N TO THE O. NO PLEASE. I WOULD RATHER SWALLOW DIRT THAN BE PAIRED UP WITH THAT ELF.”

“Aw, but you guys looked cute.” MiSoo softly whined and stomped her feet childishly but it didn’t work for me though. But it was quite cute because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter