Chapter Two: Her Secret to Winning His Heart

When Your Teacher is a Fangirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HER SECRET TO WINNING HIS HEART chapter 2

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh.

I can’t believe my luck right now – Byun Baekhyun is officially my husband seatmate for the semester! I thank the heavens for the gift they have given me right now. I kept a smile plastered on my face, I didn’t really care if my smile looked like a kind of smile or I-will-kidnap-you-and-you-can’t-do-anything-about-it smile. Some girls were throwing daggers at me and I just snapped my finger, in a sassy way of course, and walked to my seat, as if I was on the runaway.

I kept my eyes on Baekhyun, who had a pout forming on his face as he passed by Sehun’s seat, cocking his head to the side so he can glare at Sehun comfortably. Sehun let out a loud laugh, which was quite embarrassing, if you ask me as he stuck out his tongue at Baekhyun playfully before turning his attention to his new seatmate.

Baekhyun stopped right in front of me, like oh wow, this is my first time I have ever been this close to him and I swear, he’s so damn handsome. He awkwardly flashed me a smile and rubbed his nape before moving to the chair on my right, placing himself beside me. That’s right girls, glare all you want but Byun Baekhyun is mine – at least, in a seatmate kind of way.

Ms. Boyoung started to teach some lesson about pronouns and stuff like that and I don’t really care about it, since I’m the top one in class when it comes to English. I let out a deep, exaggerated sigh as I took out my notebook, pouting slightly as I drew random flowers on my notebook, not taking the initiative to write the notes that Ms. Boyoung is writing. I heard a low growl right beside me and I turned my head, realizing that Baekhyun was the one who made the noise.

He tousled his hair and wow, look at that perfection. Gosh, how did I get so lucky in becoming hi seatmate? Is fate giving me a chance to have my happily ever after with him? Because if it is, then of course I’ll grab the chance to be with him.

“Baekhyun, are you alright?” I asked in a feeble voice and I almost, I said almost, wanted to slap my face because of my pure stupidity. Of course, he’s not alright so why the heck would I ask him if he’s alright? Ah AeRin, please get your act together and try to act like you’re super smart that he’ll fall for you in one glance.

“Uh, do you have a spare pen?”

“OH MY GOSH, YES. YOU CAN HAVE MY WHOLE PENCIL CASE, IF YOU WANT.” I literally shouted at his face and practically earned the attention of my classmates and Ms. Boyoung, who was quietly snickering to herself, as if she’s secretly saying and thinking that I’m stupid. Baekhyun blinked, looking lost like a puppy as he gave me another awkward smile and nodded his head like a little kid.

“Uh, thank you... then.” He bit down on the flesh of his lower lip as he gently wrapped his fingertips around the pen lying on my desk, gently lowering his head, as if he doesn’t want to see my reaction. Oh wow, seriously – why the heck am I born with no brain? Okay, maybe I do have a brain but you can see clearly that I don’t use it well.

The class turned its attention back to Ms. Boyoung, who was trying so hard not to burst out laughing at my mistake. I sent her a small glare and she shot me an innocent smile as she continued to teach the weird pronouns on the board.

I bit down on my lip, contemplating with myself if I should talk to him once more because you know, I just want to apologize that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter