The Bodyguard

The Bodyguard [HIATUS]

 

 

Taeyeon inched closer, her eyes never leaving Tiffany's luscious lips as the older unconciously her lips. Tiffany was just blinking, doesn't know what to do, her "girl crush" is about to kiss her and she isn't prepared. Not knowing what exactly is going to be done, she just closed her eyes and anticipated Taeyeon's lips on hers...,

 

Only to be disrupted by her doorbell ringing.

 

Taeyeon immediately let go of Tiffany's hands and leaned on the counter while Tiffany reached for a towel and wiped her sweat. She can't help but feel dissapointed, and aggravated. Just when Taeyeon was about to kiss her, the doorbell decides to ring. She was ready to kill.

 

Getting eaten by the awkward atmosphere, Taeyeon decides to clear , "I think you should get that... M-Miss Hwang...," she puffed her cheeks and hung her head low, silently praying that the ground would just open-up and eat her. "Let's just call it a night, Miss Hwang." she grabbed her jacket and walked with Tiffany to the door.

 

Tiffany nodded her head and followed Taeyeon. The latter opened the door and was greeted by a man undeniably taller than her. She had to look up just to meet the man's eyes. She felt little under the man's gaze. It's not like she's tall either. She bowed awakwardly and excused herself from the man meticuloucly examining her from head to toe,

 

"SeungHyun!" Tiffany greeted cheerfully, gaining Taeyeon's attention as the younger girl lunged and hugged the man. She can't help but feel jealous for an unknown reason.

 

~~~

There is a girl standing near the railings of the boat. She's a little tipsy and there is still a glass of alcoholoc drink in her hands. She can't even balance herself, she needs to hold on the railing to help her balance herself. And that was when the unexpected happened...

 

I looked over my shoulder after the mini rocking of the cruise ship and the girl was nowhere in sight.

 

Where is Tiffany Hwang...?

 

Taeyeon gasped as she abruptly jolted up, having awakened by the dream she had and the constant barking of the black poodle on the floor. She clenched her heart and felt the rapid beating of it, almost bursting out of her body if that's even possible.

 

"Where is Tiffany Hwang?" she muumbled. She decides to call the person she just dreamt of when she remembered the suspicious looking man that went there awhile ago. "No wait, she knows him." she sighed and got out of bed still contemplating whether or not she should call Tiffany.

 

She decided to call.

 

She sighed when she heard a familiar husky voice from the other line after hearing a few rings, "Uhm..., Just called to say..., thanks for dinner...?" Taeyeon replied sheepishly.

 

"You're welcome." Tiffany grudgingly responded. Taeyeon could deduce that Tiffany is trying hard not to fall asleep while on phone but failed miserably when Taeyeon heard a cute snoring sound from the other line.

 

She chuckled and ended the call before going back to bed.

 

The dream is yet to happen.

 

~~~

 

"So, you have a hot girlfriend there." Bora giggled girlishly as she pointed to Taeyeon who was leaning on the car sideways while texting someone. Tiffany followed the pointer and gulped when her eyes landed on Taeyeon.

 

"She's not my girlfriend." She denied before continuing on flipping the magazine pages where she was featured. She turned to Bora who still had a smug smile plastered on her face even after Tiffany denied it, ".,What?" Tiffany asked, obviously annoyed.

 

Bora shook her head and flipped the fashion magazine, "Oh nothing. Then that means I can borrow her for awhile since she isn't yours in the first place." she smirked when she saw Tiffany glaring at her from the corner of her eyes. She turned to look at Tiffany, then tilted her head cutely, "Can I?"

 

Tiffany huffed before putting the magazine down, "How about no?" she answered arrogantly.

 

Bora put the magazine down too and inched closer to Tiffany, "Why not? Afraid I'll steal her?" she respondeed in a tantalizing manner. Sending Tiffany to the edge, she almost landed a solid slap on Bora's face if it were not because of the hand that stopped her. She looked at the owner of the arm and saw Taeyeon looking unamused.

 

"T-Taeyeon." She muttered, wincing in pain because Taeyeon's grip is a little tight on her wrist.

 

Taeyeon sighed and let go of Tiffany's hand, "I need to talk to you..." she said in a serious manner, ignoring Bora and the others' presence. She walked out of the salon and waited for Tiffany to follow.

 

Bora grabbed Tiffany's arms and gave her an apologetic look, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to send you to the edge. I'll explain everything to her if I need to."

 

Tiffany smiled and patted Bora's hand, "It's fine. Don't worry."

 

~~~

 

Taeyeon made Tiffany sit on a stool inside an ice cream parlor. She grinned and ordered a strawberry flavored ice cream for Tiffany.

 

Tiffany looked around with raised eyebrows, it would be weird if she says it's her first time entering an ice cream parlor, but it's the truth. It is her first time entering one. "So... what is there to talk about?" she asked Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon shrugged and pointed at Tiffany, "I think we need to talk about you."

 

"Me?"

 

"Yes, you. May I know why you drink every night?" Taeyeon bluntly questioned, surprising Tiffany. The younger girl blinked repeatedly before coming up with an answer, "I dunno? I just do."

 

Taeyeon shook her head and sighed, "No.  You just don't do it, Tiffany." she examined Tiffany's body language and sighed, "You can tell me, I'm here to listen." she reached for Tiffany's hands and squuezed it, sending millions of butterflies inside Tiffany's stomach yet again.

 

Tiffany hung her head low and sighed before speaking, "I just want my dad back." she squeaked. Taeyeon quirked an eyebrow, "But Mr. Hwang is in your house." she innocently answered.

 

"Eversince my mom died, my father had always been working for straight hours. I think he stopped caring about me when my mother died. He didn't care about my school activities, my performances, my graduation. I've always been accompanied by a bodyguard or the driver. So I thought, if I start to be a bad girl, I'll have my dad's attention back."

 

"So you waste yourself everynight?" Taeyeon carefully asked, passing Tiffany a spoon and the pink ice cream. The younger girl nodded her head before digging in. "You do know that your dad loves you. He just got busy with things, preparing you for the future."

 

Tiffany scoffed, "You're just saying that because you didin't feel what I felt."

 

Taeyeon kept mum. Part of her telling Tiffany was right and part of her telling to lie and tell Tiffany she felt those too. "Okay." so she decided to just drop the topic before Tiffany gets mad.

 

A pregnant silence engulfed them.

 

"I'm gonna be in a party this weekend. You can take a day off on that day since it's an exclusive party." Tiffany spoke, breaking the silence.

 

Taeyeon nodded her head then shrugged.

 

The dream...