The Bodyguard

The Bodyguard [HIATUS]

 

Taeyeon stopped her hand in mid-way when she sensed a familiar cold aura coming at her. She can feel Tiffany, somewhere around the house, ready to shout at her if the younger girl remembers the events from last night. 

 

And she was right, Tiffany did come a few moments later than what she expected. Taeyeon put her cup of coffee down and stared at the newcomer who was about to bang her head on the wall; presumambly because of the hangover. Taeyeon sat their in amusement. Her lips twitching as she pulled her phone out of her pocket to record the scene unfolding infront of her.

 

She watched as Tiffany grumbled incoherent English words while she bangs her head onto the wall. Taeyeon can't help but think of one thing; she bangs. Literally.

 

Sensing she had been embarassing herself infront of another figure, Tiffany stopped what she was doing and faced Taeyeon who was holding her phone and biting her lips as if stiffling her laughter.

 

And it took Tiffany some minutes to finally register the fact that her head banging was caught on camera by Taeyeon. Tiffany looked at the older girl apprehensively, seemingly aware that Taeyeon might upload it to YouTube and put "Tiffany Hwang rockin' the kitchen wall" as the title. Oh her sponsors will pull everything out. Her shoes, her bags, her clothes, her lingerie!. She followed Taeyeon's phone with her eyes until it disappeared.

 

"Good morning Ms. Hwang.." Taeyeon chortled, resuming on drinking her coffee. Tiffany slowly approached her with wide eyes, gripping on the kitchen stools and not taking her eyes off of Taeyeon, "You don't plan on putting that on YouTube, right?" she asked, anxiousness was on her voice.

 

Taeyeon pretended to think, "Originally, I wasn't really planning on doing so," she smiled mischievously, which was failed to be noticed by Tiffany who was busy sighing and fanning herself in relief, ",until you gave me an idea. Putting it on YouTube and being viral is a good idea too." 

 

Tiffany's jaw dropped, "You don't dare," she said, her voice grim.

 

Taeyeon grinned and hunched forward, successfully intimidating Tiffany, "Oh I will." she chuckled for one last time before downing her coffee and walking out of the kitchen, "I'll be at the car, Ms Hwang! You have approximately 15 minutes and 32 seconds left to shower, eat, do your and put make-up on before I take you to your schedule, which will start at approximately---" Taeyeon trailed off when she saw Tiffany out of sight. She shrugged, thinking Tiffany might be scrambling on her room getting ready.

 

"I wonder how she'll survive if she became a police officer's daughter.." she mumbled to herself before going out.

 

..........

 

"Ahem Ms. Hwang." Taeyeon faked a cough and crossed her arms, cocking her head to the trunk area of the car as if telling Tiffany to get something, or some things. Tiffany lowered her sunglasses and raised an eyebrow, "What?" she asked, not getting Taeyeon's thought.

 

"Your bags," Taeyeon pressed a button on the key and the trunk opened, revealing many of Tiffany's things inside, ",I made myself clear to you the other day, I am your bodyguard and not your assistant."

 

"Aren't those the same?"

 

Taeyeon shook her head, "Unfortunately, no. Bodyguards protect while assistants carry. Do you get the point, Ms. Hwang?" she stopped infront of Tiffany and pulled the sunglasses off before gesturing for Tiffany to carry the bags out. "Now please do the honors of doing so, Ms. Hwang."

 

Tiffany clenched her jaw and huffed a breath, obviously annoyed with the fact that Taeyeon, her bodyguard, is purposely giving her biceps. She is a model. She is suppose to be y, attractive and just plain attractive. And yet here she is, carrying her things.

 

She dragged the big luggage out of the trunk. She huffed another breath when she saw Taeyeon just looking at her in amusement. Her sunglasses were now on Taeyeon's face. She can't help but stare at the police officer, she looked.. cool and y with the glasses on.

 

"Are you done with the bags, Ms. Hwang?"

 

Tiffany sighed, "Could you.. please help me carry these bags, officer Kim?" she rolled her eyes when she saw Taeyeon's smirk. The smirk she didn't want to see. This is the first time she asked for help to someone lower than her status.

 

"Could you repeat that, Ms. Hwang? I think I heard you wrong." Taeyeon pretended to clean her ears as she looked at Tiffany  with the most innocent eyes ever.

 

Tiffany looked away and clenched her jaw, "I said please." she spoke in a low voice between gritted teeth. It was almost inaudible for Taeyeon. Almost.

 

"What, Ms. Hwang?"

 

"I SAID PLEASE!!" Tiffany shouted.

 

"Oh.. I thought you wanted a kiss before you go and carry those bags upstairs." Taeyeon approached Tiffany, purposely bringing her face closer to Tiffany who dodged the "kiss" Taeyeon almost gave her.

 

"Asking for help and pleading is not that hard now, right Ms. Hwang?" Taeyeon looked up and sent Tiffany a wink.

 

For a moment there, Tiffany almost stopped breathing.

 

............

 

Taeyeon watched intently as the big fan blew Tiffany's black curly hair for the photo's effect. Being the byuntae she was, she can't help but check on Tiffany's body. Mr. Choi and Yuri were right, maybe this is a promotion afterall.

 

Her eyes landed on Tiffany's face, her smiles that reaches her brown eyes, her plump lips that she kissed just days ago which tasted like strawberries. Taeyeon's gaze traveled lower into Tiffany's oh-so smooth neck down the valley and into her legs. Her toned legs that---

 

"Excuse me, officer Kim.."

 

A voice interrupted her elevator eyes. She gulped when she saw Tiffany standing infront of her with an unamused expression. Taeyeon just smiled and looked away to hide the blush on her face.

 

"Y-yes, Ms. Hwang?" Taeyeon bit the insides of her cheeks and punched herself mentally for stuttering infront of the black-haired woman.

 

Tiffany raised an eyebrow, she followed Taeyeon's eyes until it landed on her barely covered cleavage, she smirked. So this is why you're acting weird. She held Taeyeon's arm and leaned on it, purposely pressing her asset towards the officer. Tiffany's smirk grew when she saw Taeyeon sweating, she reached for Taeyeon's hair and twirled it with her fingers before whispering into the officer's ear..

 

"Byuntae~" she purred.

 

"Ms. Hwang, break time is over!"

 

Tiffany chuckled and let go of Taeyeon's arms. "I have soft spots for police officers, to be honest. We should play sometimes and make a good use of those handcuffs," she reached for Taeyeon's and gave it a squeeze which made Taeyeon squeak a little.

 

"I'll see you later, Officer Kim Taeyeon.." With a wink, Tiffany left Taeyeon dumbfounded.

 

"What just happened?" Taeyeon asked to no one.