The Bodyguard

The Bodyguard [HIATUS]

Did you know? I posted the wrong chapter yesterday... xD. Sorry for that, I'll just fix the chapters in 2 days time, in the meantime, I'm gonna continue the Tiffany in love part, first. :) Sorry again


Taeyeon brought the car to a stop whenTiffany tugged on her jacket, she raised an eyebrow in curiousity,

 

"Is something wrong, Ms. Hwa-- Tiffany?"

 

She really needs to get used to calling her boss by her real name. Everything is new to Taeyeon, even Tiffany herself. She isn't the Tiffany Taeyeon met a couple of days ago. If Taeyeon was to give an award for changing into a completely different person in a day, she would give it to Tiffany.

 

"Take me to my house." Tiffany instrusted, still clutching onto Taeyeon's jacket. The latter let out a chuckle and slowly reached for the hand that was on her jacket,

 

"I will. And I was about to when you stopped me." Taeyeon answered, not getting a slight hint that maybe, Tiffany was referring to another house and not the mansion. She patted Tiffany's hand which made Tiffany's stomach turn, it made her want to puke pink butterflies and give Taeyeon a kiss... or a hug atleast.

 

Taeyeon was about to drive to the mansion when Tiffany spoke, "No. Not that house, the other house, my house."

 

Taeyeon looked at the girl beside her and nodded her head, "Tell me the directions then,"

 

Tiffany tried to stiffle a smile. Truth be told, she just wanted to eat dinner with Taeyeon in her apartment tonight. She wanted to experience a date, even if the other one doesn't have an idea that it is one.

 

Best night ever.

 

..........

 

"So... it's nice walking with you at the beach this afternoon. I'll see you tomorrow, Tiffany!" Taeyeon gave Tiffany a warm smile before turning on her heel, walking towards the elevator until a hand stopped her from entering. She turned around and saw Tiffany blushing like a school girl,

 

Taeyeon wanted to ask, but she decided against it, she looked at Tiffany inquiringly, "Is something wrong, Tiffany?"

 

She heard the younger girl mutter something incoherent to her, she didn't get why Tiffany was acting strange around her since this morning. She doesn't feel like she's causing discomfort to the younger girl, but what Tiffany is doing, is causing discomfort to her.

 

"Tiffany you're scaring me, what's wrong? Are you sick?" She feels like she's responsible for Tiffany. She feels like Mr. Hwang might kill her if something happens to Tiffany, and she feels like she just had to protect Tiffany.

 

A sigh escaped Tiffany's mouth as she brought her head up to look at Taeyeon, "Pleasehavedinnerwithme." she said in one go.

 

Taeyeon chortled, Tiffany is such a kid right now she wants to just hug the younger girl until she runs out of breath, "That's it? You want me to have dinner with me and here you are being so embarassed about it?" she teased. Tiffany nodded shyly and let go of Taeyeon's hand when she realized she was still holding it in hers.

 

"Aish... How can I ignore someone acting so cute right now? Let's just go inside before your number one fan gets a picture of Tiffany Hwang holding her bodyguard's hand!" she smiled and grabbed Tiffany's hand, dragging her inside the apartment for dinner.

 

She said I'm cute.

 

............

 

There was silence and awkwardness around them. Everything Tiffany never wanted was present. The once so confident Tiffany Hwang was acting timidly infront of a bodyguard. How dare this bodyguard do this to her! Well, it's Taeyeon, and everything about Taeyeon is butterfly-worthy to Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon put her chopsticks down and faked a cough, she wasn't accostumed to a quiet Tiffany, she likes the loud Tiffany more. Even if she just met the Hwang heiress a couple of days ago, she wakes up everyday wanting to hear the annoying loud voice inside the house.

 

"Seriously Tiffany, what's wrong? You're scaring me and I don't get scared that easily."

 

"Nothing's wrong. Just tired..." Tiffany mumbled, a mumble enough for Taeyeon to understand. She wants to ask more but she decided against it, thinking maybe, Tiffany wants silence.

 

"Okay... Just tell me if something's bothering you then. I'm always here. I'm stuck with you and you're stuck with me."

 

Usually, Taeyeon would be the quiet one and Tiffany would be the one babbling about stupid stuffs, shoes, bags, clothes, boyfriends, but this time, Taeyeon is the one babbling while Tiffany is the quiet one.

 

I wish you're stuck with me for the rest of your life then.

 

Tiffany smiled at the thought. And it freaked Taeyeon out.

 

"Alright, you seriously need to explain things to me." Taeyeon spoke, eyeing Tiffany suspiciously.

 

Tiffany's heart pounded against her chest, she needs to think of something, quick before Taeyeon suspects her more than what she is suspecting now. So, she just released the first words that came to her mind without thinking,

 

"I was... dumped." she reasoned. Amusing Taeyeon, "You got dumped?" Taeyeon asked, twitching.

 

Tiffany nodded proudly before stuffing some food into . Taeyeon found it amusing how Tiffany just took it easily, as if being dumped is not a problem to her at all, she decided to shrug and jus continue eating.

 

That er who dumped you... is the dumbest er I've ever known. Who would dump someone like her? I'd do anything to have someone like her... but of course, it's not her. Because it's impossible.

 

............

 

Taeyeon helped Tiffany with the dishes, just because she wants to squeeze some information out of Tiffany about the er who had the guts to dump her. She wasn't curious, no, not at all. She wasn't interested in the er either, she just wants to talk to Tiffany bacause it feels good.

 

"So, who is this guy who just dumped the Tiffany Hwang?" Taeyeon asked, standing next to Tiffany and grabbing a plate to wash.

 

Tiffany turned to her and raised an eyebrow, "I don't want to talk about th---Yah!" she was interrupted when Taeyeon playfully put soap on her face. She used the back of her hand to wipe the soap away, only to have another batch of soap because of Taeyeon's playful hand.

 

"Stop it, Kim Taeyeon!" she warned, closing an eye as the soap reaches it. It alarmed Taeyeon, knowing it was all her fault. She cupped Tiffany's face and took a closer look at the infected eye, "I'm sorry." she muttered, blowing on Tiffany's eye hoping to remove the soap or the dirt or whatever it is.

 

And it downed to Taeyeon that Tiffany has the most wonderful eyes she's ever seen.