The Bodyguard

The Bodyguard [HIATUS]

 

"You don't mind watching over a heiress, right, Taeyeon?"

 

Taeyeon shifted on her seat when her boss uttered those words. She gripped on the arm rest and timidly nodded her head, before gulping a visible lump on . She was never a good bodyguard, or a police. Even if she is one, she is one of the.. oh wait... she is the only clumsy police in town that's why her boss skips her when it comes to guarding a VIP.

 

And now Kim Taeyeon is wondering what happened to the world that made her boss assign her to guard a VIP.

 

"I'm gonna need a better answer, Officer Kim."

 

Taeyeon gulped again, before finally straightening her body, "I don't mind sir!" she answered, her unusually husky and big voice in use. Mr. Choi smiled then stood up, as if finding some files inside his metal cabinet. "This is Ms. Hwang's file.. although I doubt you still need to study her, she is on the news for almost every hour of the night for being a party freak.."

 

"..and causing some midnight riot in the middle of Seoul early in the morning." Taeyeon continued, she knows this Tiffany Hwang. Who wouldn't know her?. She is always at the police station 'til morning comes, when her butler comes in and rescues her from jail.

 

Mr. Choi chuckled, "Why are you frowning, Officer Kim?"

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes while absentmindedly scanning the files, "Nothing sir, it's just that.. why me? Why not Yuri? Or Sooyoung?" she asked.

 

Mr. Choi sat beside her and patted her head, "Because you know how whipped those two are when it comes to their hot girlfriends.." he pointed out, before standing up and sitting on his swivel chair.

 

"Still..."

 

"Ms. Hwang has a gorgeous ."

 

"I'm in. Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Taeyeon asked, grabbing the file and the bag from the seat before finally going out of the office.

 

...........

 

"So?" Yuri swiveled her chair closer to Taeyeon. She looked at the latter expectantly, as if waiting for Taeyeon to blurt some things out about the VIP she's gonna protect. "What?" Taeyeon asked, pushing Yuri's chair away before returning to her desk.

 

"Don't what what me, Kim Taeyeon! Just gve me a glimpse of the VIP.. Besides, consider this as a promotion, my friend.." Yuri wiggled her eyebrows suggestively and draped an arm around Taeyeon's shoulders, pulling her closer to her.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and looked at Yuri timidly, "I got demoted, not promoted. And I'm gonna guard that heiress who constantly sleeps here after causing some riot and fights inside bars."

 

Yuri nodded her head, "Oh.. Goodluck with her then.."

 

"Geez, thanks for making me better, Yul. Really."

 

...........

3 days ago

"DAD! What is the meaning of this!?" A loud booming voice which Mr. Hwang believes that came from his daughter roared through the walls. Mr. Hwang lowered the newspaper he was reading and took a sip on his coffee, before landing his gaze on the paper his daughter was holding.

 

"That.." he pointed at the paper, "..is a notice from the police station." he asnwered calmly. Making his daughter stare at her in disbelief.

 

"What?! Why do I have this?!" she asked again, expecting a more precise and understandable answer from her father.

 

"To stop you from causing a lot of trouble in Seoul."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Tiffany, my daughter, my beatiful daughter.." Mr. Hwang reached for Tiffany's hair and it lovingly, "I've been losing a lot of investors because of your carelessness and scandals. You wouldn't want daddy to go bankrupt, right? Because if I go bankrupt, I'll never get to buy you ---"

 

Tiffany raised her hand to stop her dad from continuing, she doesn't want to hear it anymore, not when it includes designer clothes, bags and shoes, she can't take it. She took a deep breath as reality sunk in her, "Fine.. Just.. Just.. get me a cute bodyguard and not one of those.. those fat policemen that have beards.." she uttered, occassionally grimacing in disgust.

 

Mr. Hwang laughed at his daughter's antics, "Of course. i'll make sure your bodyguard is cute."

 

"Good morning, Mr. Hwang, I'm Officer Kim Taeyeon from Seoul Police Department." Taeyeon greeted, and introduced herself as politely as she can to have a good impression from the old man. Mr. Hwang shook her hand and smiled, "Good morning.. Please take a seat, my daughter is getting ready."

 

Taeyeon smiled and followed Mr. Hwang on the couch, where they sat across each other, "Uhm.. Taeyeon, I just want to tell you to please lengthen your patience because my daughter is kinda---"

 

"Rude.. and childish."

 

Mr. Hwang was taken aback by Taeyeon's words, but let it pass nonetheless as it was the truth. Tiffany is a spoiled brat, she always looks down on people of the lower and middle class, and cares for her shoes more than street children.

 

"Yes, Uhm.. Have you, by any chance, met my daughter, Taeyeon?"

 

Taeyeon smiled and nodded her head, "I was the one who arrested her last night for driving under the influence." she coolly answered. She saw Mr. Hwang nod his head, disappointment was written all over his face,

 

"Is there anything else that happened, Taeyeon-ssi?"

 

Taeyeon froze.. actually, there was, but she isn't planning on telling it to Mr. Hwang either.

 

Last night..

 

Taeyeon put her car to a stop when she saw the other car stop too. She sighed, another drunk driver indeed. She grabbed the handcuffs, for emergencies, and her alcohol tester, which she really needs in times like these. If only Jessica didn't make Yuri , Taeyeon might be sleeping peacefully in bed right now.

 

She tapped on the car window to attract the driver's attention. When the car window rolled down, Taeyeon held the alcohol tester up for the drunk driver to see. The driver just gave her an innocent smile with squinted eyes, the driver opened the car door and walked away from Taeyeon, and into the police car.

 

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow, "Is she crazy or what?" she shook her head and followed the girl, who was now entering the backpart of the car, "Yah! Yah! Ms. Hwang!" Taeyeon shouted, holding the door for the tipsy Tiffany..

 

Tiffany giggled, "Cutie.." she mumbled, not amusing for Taeyeon at all. However, the next thing Tiffany did shocked Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon by the collar and pulled her inside the car, with Taeyeon on top of her and their faces as close as it can get. It was too intimate for Taeyeon's liking, the alcohol stench entering her nose. She felt like puking, "M-Ms. Hwa---" she was silenced by Tiffany's finger on her lips.

 

"Ssshhh, keep quiet, someone might here you, officer. Now let's just play with your handcuffs, okay?" Tiffany giggled again, and reached for the metal bracelets on Taeyeon's hand.

 

"Wait, Wait! Ms. Hwammmffffttt" Taeyeon's eyes widened when Tiffany pulled her for a kiss, her hand behind Taeyeon's head, causing Taeyeon to be held in place. Obviously, Taeyeon wasn't liking this, if she kisses back, she's taking advantage of the drunk woman.

 

A slap woke Taeyeon up from her thoughts. Tiffany just slapped her. "What the.. Why the did you slap me, Ms. Hwang!?" she sat up, sitting away from Tiffany, the drunk woman giggled again, "You weren't kissing me back, officer!" Tiffany slurred.

 

"Because you're drunk! Now let's just get this over with, I don't have time talking to drunk people like you.." Taeyeon was about to get out of the car when Tiffany suddenly sat on her lap, straddling her. "Excuse me, Ms. Hwang.. Will you please get off me so I can..." Taeyeon gulped when Tiffany started to grind against her pants.

 

"Mmmm... Officer.."

 

As if, a spell was casted on Taeyeon, she couldn't move, she couldn't open when she felt Tiffany grinding more.. Tiffany's head dropped on Taeyeon's shoulders, and that was when Taeyeon knew she needed to stop. She reached for the handcuffs not far away from her and held Tiffany's hands in place.

 

"Come with me to the station, Ms. Hwang. i believe you need to explain.. a lot."

 

"Excuse me, Taeyeon, Hello?" Mr. Hwang snapped Taeyeon out of his thoughts. The officer smiled, then landed her gaze on the new figure beside Mr. Hwang.

 

"Anyway, Officer Kim, this is my daughter, Tiffany Hwang."