Chapter 7

Déjà Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 Date: February 01, 19-- Everyone seemed to be turning their backs at me. Mom, Dad, Grandma, and even the last person I thought would do it; my best friend. I never felt so betrayed until now. I wanted to be mad at her and make her feel the guilt but I can’t cause you know, it doesn’t seem like it but she’s like a sister to me. Guess if she would just try to say how sorry she is, I could just forgive. Maybe, Yea maybe, but still there are possibilities, I still don’t know tho. It’s not gonna be easy to move on to ‘J’ but what choice do I have? I have to forget about these stupid feelings before it even deepens. Guess for the sake of equilibrium of life perhaps someone has to leave so that the new ones could have space to be in. Out of all the most important people I know, he’s the only one who never turned his back on me- my new friend, Taejung.

 

Everything started to get weird when I saw Ama’s diary that was underneath the hanky. I read a page. I know about this thing called privacy but curiosity is killing me, so yea curiosity.  maybe blame it if ever. Well, I just let my hands do all the work and it happened that i opened the page with exact date today. February 01. Creepy. This is what happened to me as well. Again. Out of curiosity, I read the previous pages and I wouldn’t want to tell you every single thing I have read. Are you curious? Okay then, I’ll give you a clue. One word: WEIRD!

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeez, I don’t think I could even concentrate on today’s class because of that incident last night. I just can’t get this out of my head!!!!! I tried to get rid of it really, but then I failed. And the good news is that I’m still failing. Don’t know if I’m just finding some excuse or I’m not really so into the mood of studying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter